It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Forgot to add that Benjamin Creme is co-editor of Share International, monthly magazine...I have no idea who the the other editor is

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne

Originally posted by jdl79
Just so everyone here is aware, Share International is a NGO (non governmental organization) involved with the UN. Benjamin Creme enjoys a special envoy status, and has been involved for longer than most heads of state. Its actually on the Share Intl. page, and one can find numerous videos on the web of him addressing the UN. Take this info how you want, but that is the position he falls into. He's not your average nut, he's a nasty man with powerful friends.

Why is he a "nasty man?"
What has he done that is so nasty?

I've been to two of his Transmission Mediations in Vancouver during the early 80's and have a couple of friends that have met him several times. He's a very sincere and rather humorous English gentleman. Now, of course everyone knows that these are the qualities of a nasty man promoting the devil, but we shouldn't let our bias control our feelings here.

Benjamin Creme, originally a painter by profession, was first contacted by his master in the late 1950's after being given a vision of a new world of light in our immediate future.

His vision and contact led him to begin the task of controlling his thoughts and emotions and eventually, through mediation and concentration, become a receiver for messages from not only his Master but also in 1977 Creme started to receive messages from his Master's Master, the one we call today, the Maitreya Buddha.

Maitreya, by the way, means friend, whereas Buddha means wisdom.

Originally posted by tungus
I don't know who's on those spaceships you were talking about but you can bet it's not Maitreya. He doesn't need spacebuckets to travel, for one.

Maitreya is not said to be "on" one those spaceships. He has human form but has the ability to appear and disappear at will. He is a Master of the physical plane, having the ability to change, by means of, I presume, applying the energy of thought and will power to alter the energy of frozen matter.

Our physicists claim that what we think of as matter and reality is far from what it really is. Energy, frozen into form, has all the potential of changing form at any given time. Given enough energy, that is.

It's all about energy, nothing else.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
why is venus supposed to be out of sight now?

i am in new zealand and its supposed to be there. every morning.

I checked out the pictures saw several Nice shots of Venus even a couple of mars.What i was expecting to see was the international space station at least there there would be an excuses for not knowing what it is but i wasn't expecting planets.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Benjamin Creme is a con-artist, and from the looks of it a pretty good one. My one question is why would the Anti-Christ need his own website where they sell you stuff. That is pretty lame for an AntiChrist.

You didnt see Jesus running around selling locks of hair or cool Jesus shirts now did you?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Apparently dad has cut him off cant finance that whole Armageddon thing anymore. Imagine the heating bills he would have to pay they'd be huge.Times are tough everyone has to cut back somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yeah, Maitreya sucks as an antichrist. He doesnt show up very often, never creates havoc when he does, and nobody seems to know who he is because when you see pics of him nobody is looking at him. I think he better start looking for a job as a waiter at Applebee's or something.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

I don't know who's on those spaceships you were talking about but you can bet it's not Maitreya. He doesn't need spacebuckets to travel, for one.

Maitreya is not said to be "on" one those spaceships. He has human form but has the ability to appear and disappear at will.

The OP states that the spaceships orbit the earth and that there is a star that heralds Maitreya's emergence. I got that wrong. My bad.

The premise of emrgence of Maitreya which is being heralded by the orbiting spaceships is incorrect since, according to wikipedia, the following things haven't happened:

Maitreya's coming is characterized by a number of physical events. The oceans are predicted to decrease in size, allowing Maitreya to traverse them freely. The event will also allow the unveiling of the "true" dharma to the people, in turn allowing the construction of a new world. The coming also signifies the end of the middle time in which humans currently reside (characterized as a low point of human existence between the Gautama Buddha and Maitreya.)
Source

Unless Al Gore is wrong (gasp) and the oceans are decreasing, this isn't the time for Maitreya yet.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I saw something strange in the sky saturday night Aug. 1 09' it wouldn't be the first nor the last i'm sure. I was on the back porch bull#ting with some friends when this objects in the sky flashed behind some trees then came out south behind the trees and flashed again. I figured it to be the flashing light on a commercial jet , but when i saw it move back behind the trees i knew it wasn't a plane and got up to take another look in the sky and found no object what so ever in the sky. It was as if it was snapping flash photos from the sky or something, yet for it to head south and then quickly shoot back north it definately wasn't an airplane. I've seen some so called UFO's in the past during the day on the horizon simply just cloak themselves as quickly as i see it as if it knows something has spotted it. Maybe they do it on purpose I don't know, but one of these days, just one of these days I will find out!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

I've been to two of his Transmission Mediations in Vancouver during the early 80's and have a couple of friends that have met him several times. He's a very sincere and rather humorous English gentleman. Now, of course everyone knows that these are the qualities of a nasty man promoting the devil, but we shouldn't let our bias control our feelings here.

Benjamin Creme, originally a painter by profession, was first contacted by his master in the late 1950's after being given a vision of a new world of light in our immediate future.

His vision and contact led him to begin the task of controlling his thoughts and emotions and eventually, through mediation and concentration, become a receiver for messages from not only his Master but also in 1977 Creme started to receive messages from his Master's Master, the one we call today, the Maitreya Buddha.

Maitreya, by the way, means friend, whereas Buddha means wisdom.

Thank you

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why Creme is so evil and why Maitreya is the Anti-Christ. These just seem to be strange accusations based on non-evident...well...evidence. And yet, thread after thread claiming Maitreya as the root of all evil keep coming.

As far as I knew, the Maitreya figure in Buddhism was believed to be a benevolent messiah type figure. One that hadn't incarnated before, and would incarnate in the future to usher in an era of light. My studies are in ancient near eastern religions, but I have read a little on Buddhism.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Unless Al Gore is wrong (gasp) and the oceans are decreasing, this isn't the time for Maitreya yet.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by tungus]

what kind of antichrist waits until some stupid signs......... oh yeah, i almost forgot you have to believe in christ in order to accept into ones world view a antichrist.

sounds like nothing more than a highly advanced, misunderstood (as usual) being. he's prolly just mad no one will play with him.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Anything from Mr.Creme should be taken with a grain of salt. Really folks, the guy has been pushing his version of an agenda for a very long time, and in doing so has faked many appearances by a supposed Maitreya.

Can't believe or trust in such dishonesty, so don't.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by jinx880101

"Could this be the 'false Messiah' they speak of in the bible? I am not religious, although this makes me wonder..."

The false messiah spoke of in the bible is Obama. IMHO, millions worship him like he is a god, yet he is setting things in motion that are against the greater good of everyone. Hitler reborn, research Hitler's rise to power and laws he enacted, then look at Obama, they mirror each other alot. It is scary actually. He is the next antichrist in my opinion.

If a savior does come along, it may be the real deal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
Benjamin Creme is a con-artist, and from the looks of it a pretty good one. My one question is why would the Anti-Christ need his own website where they sell you stuff. That is pretty lame for an AntiChrist.

You didnt see Jesus running around selling locks of hair or cool Jesus shirts now did you?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by grapesofraft]

I've yet to see any "stuff" sold on his web site, this is simply ignorance and slander. His books are a way of disseminating information about what may turn out to be the biggest and most important story of this century. If you don't believe this story, then that is fine. But you should look into the background of this before making assumptions that are not true. See my earlier post in this thread re some of the Creme's background. Look into the links there, educate yourself about the Theosophy, it's history, it's concepts.

Re the fact that Maitreya is not "scheduled" to arrive for another million years or so, this is does not mean that the office of Maitreya, the World Teacher, cannot take on many forms of manifestation. If He is here now then it warrants investigation. A prophecy that's not totally understood should be no reason to miss this opportunity of recognition. He is coming whether we believe it not.

"My plan is to show you that the way out of your problems is to listen again to the true voice of God within your hearts, to share the produce of this most bountiful of worlds among your brothers and sisters everywhere.

I need your help, I call on you to aid me in my task. How can I stand aside and watch this slaughter, watch my little ones die? No, my friends, this cannot be. Therefore I am come quickly among you once more, to show you the way, point the path. But the success of my mission depends on you: you must make the choice -- whether you share and learn to live peacefully as true men, or perish utterly.My heart tells me your answer, your choice, and is glad."

- Maitreya, from Message no. 11, January 5th, 1978

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Creme studied various aspects of esoteric philosophy, in particular the teachings released in the late 1800s through Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society, and more recently through Alice A. Bailey. Altogether these teachings led him to believe in the existence of the Masters of Wisdom (Ascended Master) -- a group of perfected individuals who are the custodians of the Divine Plan for this planet. In 1959, it is claimed that, to his surprise, he was contacted by one of the Masters. He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher -- the Master of all the Masters -- would return in about 20 years and that he (Creme) would have a role to play in the event if he chose to accept it..........

.....................In the spring of 1982 Creme placed advertisements in newspapers around the world saying, "The Christ is now here". According to Creme the "Christ", whom he also called "Maitreya", would announce his existence on world wide television broadcasts, and that he would do that on Monday, 21 June 1982. This created a sensation within some New Age groups, and even among some Evangelical Christians; but, when the promised television broadcasts of the Maitreya/Christ failed to occur, most of Creme's followers lost interest. This, he said, was because Maitreya had seen the time was not right for his general acceptance, at the level necessary, for his work to be successful. Creme, who claims that time is now very near for Maitreya's emergence, is independently wealthy and continues to fund newspaper advertisements and press conferences, as well as to fund his journal and websites. [6].

After reading some of his stuff here, there and Share...I think he’s just a flake. I just hope it's not the Marshall Applewhite school of flakedom.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While Creme is pretty creepy, he is always saying, "coming soon...in the near future...ect". Supposedly these lights can be seen, I haven't seen any and I star watch out in the country fairly often. And on top of that if the ARE spacecrafts that big up there, why would a second Budda, Mahdi, Christ ect.....need them to pull off such a trick?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
en.wikipedia.org...

Creme..... is independently wealthy and continues to fund newspaper advertisements and press conferences, as well as to fund his journal and websites. [6].

This is nonsense.

Journals are paid for by subscription.

He sells books to fund his website and lectures.

All his information is freely available on his website.

Advertisements, and everything else,
is being paid for on a grass roots level,
by independent free individuals and groups,
who are not making any money out of this.

Nor does Benjamin Creme, as he pays
his bread and butter by selling paintings
as he is a professional Artist/Painter.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The first vid was funny chem, the 2nd one reminded me of something.
This might sound a bit far out there but this is ATS. So here goes...
What if...
TPTB figured out the correct demensional vortex point and re-fired up the montauk experiment. Along with several of there mobile stargates. Once parigee was formed they were able to bring something over from the 4th density into our time /space. The bright light would be the doorway opening and closing at the appointed time.

Course I bet phage could explain it alot better hes the brains, I'm just the thinker...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You Know...

Some of you people will believe any pile of dog poo thrown your way?

What is it exactly? Are you so DESPERATE for a svaior you'll put your souls up to anything that comes along?

Invisible fleets and the Million years ... I mean this stuff was made up Thursday? Wed maybe?

Your the same people that will dance to anything too... some of you at least aren't you?

When I meet "The Maitreya" i'll come to a conclusion...

Cus I mean wow... i'm not buying into anything I don't truly sense or know and I got nuthin... no space ships, nothing that even tells me this guys actually exists and...

You know for Christs Sake ...literally? lol I don't know...

But for starters why would you think any new Messiah would look like some kind of ancient dude and be in robes I mean this stuff is so contrived, so fake... seriously, he raided Jesus wardrobe... You think if Christ shows up he wont wear somethingf rom this century just because he's Christ? or any other prophet...

This is silly beyond belief

You know your DOOMED right?

If your just going to buy into any "messiah" tptb throw at you... or any dude offered up by the invasion lol

Wasn't Cortez a white bearded God at the time...

Who buys this stuff? off hand with NOTHING to show for it being real...

Seriously get some Messianic standards

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In Sanskrit even names are inflected and Maitreya is merely the root form. The nominative form is Maitreyah(a), where the final (a) is hardly audible. This is what everyone would have called him in the times when Sanskrit was still spoken.

If you transliterate Maitreyah(a) into Hebrew letters, you get mem-jod-tau-resh-aleph-jod-he, where the aleph is included to indicate that the "e" is long (Sanskrit knows no short "e", but others vowels are used in long and short forms, just never the "e"). Other vowels show up only as diacriticals.

In biblical Hebrew, letters have numerical values, and in this case these values sum up to 666!!!! SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX!!!

There are pictures of this Maitreyah, in which his eyes look right out demonic! And old predictions say, that before Christ comes, Antichrist will come and that he will perform miracles such that people believe that he is Christ.

Just as there are false Christs - according to the Bible - there will also be FALSE MAITREYAHs! False second comings of Buddha!

And this Maitreyah will beyond doubt in my mind be FALSE in both ways, as a "Christ" and as a "new Buddha" ...

The real ones are yet to come.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Please
How can you believe that
One hyped up
Nut case
Equals the Anti Christ or the Christ
You seriously have to be kidding

Believe what you want
Seriously though this guy is a non entity, a fraud