It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
After reading about the Colares UFO incident recently, I can't help but feel not all visitors are friendly. I can't take such an optimistic approach.

I know these huge motherships exist because I saw one. It shook me terribly. I trembled and cowered. I thought the world was ending.

I had no feelings of love or empathy, just sheer terror and fear.

I don't want them to come, I want them to go far away and never return.

I don't want any of this to happen.

I pray that these predictions are true, perhaps Maitreya can save us all from their brutality.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mario78
God, I just looked out of my window, and I see a bright light !
Anybody in his right mind would say that it is an airplane landing at the nearby Airport of Milano-Linate, but I know better : it is Maitreya on his way to an interview with the Italian Broadcasting media !
Even the Hopi knew it !
Never mind that the poor guys were so wise as to let themself be wiped off , leaving nobody but a few poor guys who, in their wisdom, keep drinking so much as to be drunk 24hours/day !
Let me switch on my tv set ! Any minute now, Maitreya is going to broadcast His first live interview !!!
I love all you you, my friends : there is nobody as good as you for a good laugh after a long, boring day !
Thanks, really !
Mario

Don't quit your day job, Carrot Top.

At least you amuse yourself. You must be easily amused.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
if you are a christian

I think you missed my last sentence .......... I am of no particualr religion.

duly noted and thanks for the correction.
cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So these "stars" are orbiting earth right? Yet no one, not even an amateur astronomer has noticed them or been able to identify them as some sort of craft. I mean Jupiter is 376.1 million miles away from us, and I can see its features and moons clearly with my backyard telescope with a lot of light pollution. Oh, and it slowly moves across the sky as well.

I wanna believe in stuff like this just as much as the next guy but come on...

[edit on 8/3/2009 by Juston]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I'm not religious either but I think you are correct. It is my personal belief that the extraterrestrials who influenced major world religions conjured up a master war plan for the total enslavement of the human race. The outline for this plan is within "the good book". Their false messiah is merely a plant so that the "real saviours" (them) can come rescue what's left of planet earth after the tribulation that is then followed by Armageddon. With roughly 4 billion Christians and Muslims awaiting some false messiah, there are therefore 4 billion awaiting the "real saviour", who of course won't be a saviour at all. These have all been conditioned via religion to accept them when they arrive. If there is any "rapture" no doubt those chosen will be beamed on board their ships for execution. Remember, there are only a certain amount of people wanted for the New Atlantis/"Kingdom of God".

If you survive the beam up and survive Armageddon and the alien-human war then be prepared to live a life on the run as they will send out scout ships to find the strays who haven't been chipped/tagged for protection/selection.

Here is a big thread I started about Maitreya some months ago

Many months of research on from that thread I am convinced there is an evil agenda going on at the hands of these ETs who have a group of tried and trusted sidekicks helping them out down here (Illuminati). Remember that the second coming is nothing short of an all out war on unrepentant makind so you can bet we are going to see some sort of human-alien conflict when this takes place.

check this site out also
It gives a synopsis of the alien master plan . I came across it last night and after everything I've researched I totally agree with his conclusions.

You might also want to google the following :

2009-2016 Illuminati time line and/or
2009-2016 tribulation

Codes within the great seal and codes within the bible appear to match up in respect of a specific timeframe connecting to the 7 year tribulation .

If anyone reading thinks I'm insane, fair enough. You have your opinion and I have mine . I am deadly serious in my views though and they have been carefully reached after years and years of research so I do not say any of this with flippancy.

PS) I'm sure there are benevolent ET races about but the ones connected to Creme and world religions are not the good guys and I don't think we can count on any genuinely good guys coming to "rescue" us either. There is likely a law against interferring in that kind of manner ?

[edit on 3/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think theres a bit of truth in everything, apparantly what he is saying, is that these are not in fact stars but four large 'motherships' (if I may), surrounding our planet... I have no idea why, this guy seems to speak in code, im still trying to figure it out. According to him it carries the same significance as the coming of Jesus...

I think i need to read it once more to clarify some things.

Crusifiction time ? It would be more easy if they just told us flat out if there were something about to happen...

Surly that would spoil the 'surprise' bit of this 'new' have happend before 'event'...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just so everyone here is aware, Share International is a NGO (non governmental organization) involved with the UN. Benjamin Creme enjoys a special envoy status, and has been involved for longer than most heads of state. Its actually on the Share Intl. page, and one can find numerous videos on the webof him addressing the UN. Take this info how you want, but that is the position he falls into. He's not your average nut, he's a nasty man with powerfull friends.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

I'm not religious either but I think you are correct. It is my personal belief that the extraterrestrials who influenced major world religions conjured up a master war plan for the total enslavement of the human race. The outline for this plan is within "the good book". Their false messiah is merely a plant so that the "real saviours" (them) can come rescue what's left of planet earth after the tribulation that is then followed by Armageddon. With roughly 4 billion Christians and Muslims awaiting some false messiah, there are therefore 4 billion awaiting the "real saviour", who of course won't be a saviour at all. These have all been conditioned via religion to accept them when they arrive. If there is any "rapture" no doubt those chosen will be beamed on board their ships for execution. Remember, there are only a certain amount of people wanted for the New Atlantis/"Kingdom of God".

If you survive the beam up and survive Armageddon and the alien-human war then be prepared to live a life on the run as they will send out scout ships to find the strays who haven't been chipped/tagged for protection/selection.

Here is a big thread I started about Maitreya some months ago

Many months of research on from that thread I am convinced there is an evil agenda going on at the hands of these ETs who have a group of tried and trusted sidekicks helping them out down here (Illuminati). Remember that the second coming is nothing short of an all out war on unrepentant makind so you can bet we are going to see some sort of human-alien conflict when this takes place.

check this site out also
It gives a synopsis of the alien master plan . I came across it last night and after everything I've researched I totally agree with his conclusions.

You might also want to google the following :

2009-2016 Illuminati time line and/or
2009-2016 tribulation

Codes within the great seal and codes within the bible appear to match up in respect of a specific timeframe connecting to the 7 year tribulation .

If anyone reading thinks I'm insane, fair enough. You have your opinion and I have mine . I am deadly serious in my views though and they have been carefully reached after years and years of research so I do not say any of this with flippancy.

PS) I'm sure there are benevolent ET races about but the ones connected to Creme and world religions are not the good guys and I don't think we can count on any genuinely good guys coming to "rescue" us either. There is likely a law against interferring in that kind of manner ?

[edit on 3/8/09 by cosmicpixie]

Insane ?? Check out this :

Cross at Hendaye
It is important to note that in medieval times (the time of the construction of the Cross), there were known to be four phases of the great cyclic period, whose continuous rotation was expressed in antiquity by means of a circle divided by two perpendicular diameters, were generally represented by the four evangelists or by their symbolic letter, which was the Greek alpha, or, more often still, by the four evangelical beasts surrounding Christ. This traditional formula is often seen on the tympana of Roman porches. Jesus is shown there seated, his left hand resting on a book, his right raised in the gesture of benediction, separated from the four beasts which attend him by an ellipse, called the mystic almond. These groups, which are generally isolated from other scenes by a garland of clouds, always have their figures placed in the same order, are seen in many chapels and cathedrals throughout Europe, including the Church of the Templars at Luz (Hautes Pyrénées). The reader will note the importance of the Knights Templar in 2012 and end of world theory in the section of this website labled "New World Order & 2012."
~ Snip ~
In sum, the Cross at Hendaye is a physical representation of the belief by ancient Christians, Rosicrucians, and alchemists that the world’s end is rapidly approaching, and will occur in the midst of fire. As discussed further on these pages, many believe—including Nostradamus, the Bible Code and NASA—that a great comet will pass by, or into, the earth in the year 2012. Could this be the return of Christ referenced in the Bible texts? Many believe it is and that the Cross at Hendaye is just one more reminder that 2012 is the end.

Look on the News, europe is almost on fire now, forest fires every where.
And :

Great Cross of Hendaye
Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye points out that there is every reason to believe that a spiritual/evolutionary leap in the human experience is about to occur. It discusses how the teachings and prophesies of the western and many eastern spiritual traditions are deeply concerned with our present time period. Even Nostredamus spoke about this time as the most important time period of all. Investigation into the Cyclic Cross at Hendaye revealed that the crucial period of time from 1992 to 2012 marks the end of time itself. Alchemy, as revealed in the book, is nothing less than a science watching the countdown to the final moments when the next species of humanity will emerge.

As the investigation continued other marvels were also discovered. The ancients knew about the hidden chemistry that resides in the endocrine system of every human. As the diverse threads of the research began to be woven together it became apparent that there were certain secretions that come directly from the human brain. These secretions apparently have the power to transform matter, grant a near immortal status to the seeker, and possibly assist in us becoming the seeds for stars. They are, in a sense, an evolutionary dynamic that has remained dormant for thousands of years.

This cross was made over 350 years ago.

Maybe we do evolve, but in short burts : Boom , evolved..

Or we all die and 'they' come down and replenish the Earth..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I hate to sound "cynical", but this is absolute drivel...Can't the mods create a new forum called "The Bin" and eject this rubbish into it?

Are the alien spaceships the size of an American football field or a soccer "football" field? I think we need to know

To help clear this mess up, I come out of the closet on this one....I am the real new messiah and I will protect you from the coming alien hordes if you follow me.

Look, I'm as good as my word, I've made them all go away.

That's that settled then.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well, i know this is going to sound like im a crazy follower, but around december or january this year, in texas. i was able to see the star standing out in my driveway and facing the east. my friend is the one who brought it to my attention.

i remember it being EXTREMELY bright in relation to all other stars that i could see, and it was changing colors constantly. i saw it a few times after that but it was never in the same spot.

im no astrologist, but i know that it wasn't like the other stars in the area.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

I believe you meant "Astronomer" not "Astrologist"

BTW I live about 5 Min. North of you. Could it have been the airport? It's to our east in a way.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

lol, don't mind me... hurt my back this weekend. doc's have me all loopy.

i lived in Manor at the time, the airport would be SSW from there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Finally some people are starting to take this a little more seriously. I'm only here to help guys. I'm just trying to inform what I have learned and seen over this time of learning that I have been allowed to know. All I can say is "I'll get to acting and make you all believe me."

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As Juston has already said, the OP stated that these objects are in orbit round the Earth. The given size approximates to five times the size of the ISS...when it is complete. If they are starlike, then it has to be that that they should be the brightest things in our sky somewhere at some point, and there are four of them.
The videos on the first page show a starlike object, if in Earths orbit is geostatic,(the camera repositions to compensate the normal movement of Earth) It does look also that the camera is viewing through a telescope, for the same reason already mentioned, Earth Motion.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well,
When it happens then I guess we will all figure it out...hu?
And my guess is that up to this point every post about these type events have yet to pass......."surprise" so when 2012 rolls around...My bet is "they"...those who want to make a buck off anyone who will fork over $19.99 and no common sense will come up with yet another date, symbol,etc.....Look I get it people...these are hard times...the economy stinks people are tired of being media tricked by politicians who promise and do nothing except get richer and richer and all the while widen the gap...But we have got to face the facts at hand...No-one is going to save us from anything? Is their aliens...maybe...when they land at the Whitehouse I'll say...well there they are..wooop..woop..now what? But these type of predictions...they are just that predictions...And here's mine
Atlanta Falcons 24
New England Patriots 17
Super Bowl in Jan....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdl79
Just so everyone here is aware, Share International is a NGO (non governmental organization) involved with the UN. Benjamin Creme enjoys a special envoy status, and has been involved for longer than most heads of state. Its actually on the Share Intl. page, and one can find numerous videos on the webof him addressing the UN. Take this info how you want, but that is the position he falls into. He's not your average nut, he's a nasty man with powerfull friends.

Why is he a "nasty man?"
What has he done that is so nasty?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A little side info on Maitreya that always gets overlooked: Maitreya isn't coming until the teachings of the buddha of our time, buddha Sakyamuni are completely lost and forgotten and the dharma needs to be renewed. So before Maytreya comes these things need to happen:

Quality of the practitioners must decline.

All books, monuments, stupas and any remainders of the current buddha or his teachings must disappear.

Just like Sakyamuni appeared after the teachings of the previous buddha Dipankara were lost, so Maitreya will appear after the teachings of buddha Sakaymuni have declined.

For now Maitreya resides in Tuhita heaven (there is an "S" before the "H" but it gets disabled by the automatic filter) where he awaits his assignment. You can see why he is in no hurry to come over here to teach humans. In order to teach humans he has to take on a human body and all the trouble that goes with that, like forget everything from his previous life, crap his diapers, be a little moron kid, struggle to find out what life is all about, discover that ultimatly life sucks if one has to die sooner or later, leave home, go to the forest, meditate and achieve enlightenment. Of course he doesn't have to do all this but in order to show us humans how it's done and be authentic he kind of has to forget everything temporarily. Of course he won't know he's already enlightened while he is trying to achieve enlightenment, he will remember that only after he becomes enlightened on earth. It's a little bit like the movie "Total Recall", in order to be succesful in your mission you have to forget who you are and why you are here and the only thing you have to go by is the nagging feeling that something is not right. Yeah, good luck with that one.

You can see why Maitreya or anybody else who can make an informed choice about being born back is a little reluctant to come down here on Earth.

I don't know who's on those spaceships you are talking about but you can bet it's not Maitreya. He doesn't need spacebuckets to travel, for one.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by tungus]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the links. While they are interesting, I'm gonna have to say that none of this is true. It'd be nice...but isn't gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
can't anybody please take a clear and visible picture of these "major spaceships"? with todays technology you'd think we would be able to detect them in our atmosphere, and maybe get a picture or 2. all I see in the tw's picture is a bright light, not very persuasive.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
[edit on 3-8-2009 by Neo__]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join