It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 6
27
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by grantbeed
 


Could this be the 'false Messiah' they speak of in the bible? I am not religious, although this makes me wonder...

I just wanted to point out that it is not just the Bible that speaks of a false saviour. Even the ancient prophecy of the Hopi Indians speak of this event - that their will be a vessel from space to come to the "aid" of humans, but that this first vessel is of evil ways; that the second vessel to come - a vessel of light - will come after. It is this second entity that is of the true Creator.

If one steps out of the Bible as their ONLY source of prophecy and teaching, one can see that MANY ancient prophecies of MANY sects of culture basically say the same thing. They all lend credence to each other. This is why I am no one particular religion - I learn from all of them.




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
God, I just looked out of my window, and I see a bright light !
Anybody in his right mind would say that it is an airplane landing at the nearby Airport of Milano-Linate, but I know better : it is Maitreya on his way to an interview with the Italian Broadcasting media !
Even the Hopi knew it !
Never mind that the poor guys were so wise as to let themself be wiped off , leaving nobody but a few poor guys who, in their wisdom, keep drinking so much as to be drunk 24hours/day !
Let me switch on my tv set ! Any minute now, Maitreya is going to broadcast His first live interview !!!
I love all you you, my friends : there is nobody as good as you for a good laugh after a long, boring day !
Thanks, really !
Mario



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario78
 


WOW! You really know how to entertain yourself dont you... Pitty you waste your time posting sarcastic comments here, you could've made yourself a career in comedy!!!



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In listening to some christian broadcasts that attempt to reconcile what is in the bible to the reality that we know as well as the reality we are coming to know, such as Quayle, and some of his guests one concept disturbed me in light of the reports of the Maitreya's voice sickening some. That concept being of spiritual authority.

If the Maitreya's voice caused queeziness, I suspect that he was using some voice frequency tricks, he has spiritual authority over some portion of those who were sickened, his aura as projected by his voice, was repellent in a way that caused weakness, the reaction thing was faked by Noory, or it was a self fulfilling prophecy based on Noory's build up to the interview.

I tend to discount the third option as the proper spiritual reaction to something loathsome would seem to be fury, not queeziness. Perhaps a sound technician might check over the stream link broadcast to check for illness inducing frequencies? I tend to disbelieve it was faked, but that is based on the immediacy of it not verifiable evidence. It is quite probable that some of that illness was due to the build up, even if another reason is true.

This brings me to the spiritual authority possibility. As spoken by the sources I mentioned, people can be partially possessed, or simple inhabited by non physical aspects of other entities. For those with such entities, someone with the spiritual authority over these entities, or a connection to such an authority can manipulate or expel these entities, and through said entities, manipulate whoever they possess in a way that the entity itself is capable of. So in this possibility, Creme has a link to some authority that was spiritually superior to the possessing spirits and willed those spirits to make their host queezy. This would be the case regardless whether he is correct and he able to call upon the being he believes was part of Jesus, or he is mistaken and is calling upon the antichrist, or he is mistaken and calling upon a very highly ranked infernal entity.

edit

corrected a flaw in logic (the last possibility when I should have said the third possibility)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Lhuhikwdwoo]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw this last night!

I was in Orrell, near Wigan, UK. It was in the north.

Couldn't tell how far away it was or what size. It was an orange point that was moving, but stopped as soon as I pointed it out to the 2 people I was with.
It moved erratically for a moment, then I had to get in a car and leave - I had no idea what it was, but took a short 10 second video and a photo on my camera phone.

I'll go look for the lead and get them uploaded now... must warn that they are incredibly poor quality however.
Back in 5...



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hmmm this Maitrayia chappie sure is getting alot of coverage at ATS at the moment.
Some have connected this Benjamin Creme guy to project bluebeam-the false flag alien invasion.
Now its interesting to see he's mentioning alien spaceships...
Creme's involvement with the UN shows hes got some kind of agenda,what that is I am not sure.
The image of all those radio listeners puking up when this supposedly "enlightened" Creme spoke had me giggling,i have to admit.

Why is it so many people buy into the idea of waiting around for whatever religious dead person to re appear,in order for the world to be saved from all its evils??
That idea REALLY annoys me....Its a bloody cop out-and the world will continue to suck,until we realise its up to US to sort it out-not some long dead religious figure.
So lets not spend our time waiting for "Mr Perfect"to roll up and sort all problems out!
Why do so many feel the need to follow ANY man?Let alone someone who's either dead or mythical...
Its always bugged me.




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell it is.

It was an Unidentified Flying Object




(click to open player in new window)


apologies for the quality. i used a very old camera phone, bashed n bruised etc, and there were many bright orange sodium streetlights nearby, hence the lights a bit messy.

best i could do at the time.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario78
 


Creme left himself an out though. Namely according to Creme, the Maitreya will not blatantly announce himself as such. Instead he will at first present himself as a normal if wise and enlightened earthling. Later as the evidence piles up, he would point to that evidence and announce he was the ascended teacher who was prophesied to come under Shia Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would not put much stock in Benjamin Creme or Maitreya. Remember these are the same guys that said Yassar Arafat was a true humanitarian and a tireless champion for the Palestinians on George Noory's radio show. We all know he was s terrorist and embezzler who kept money in private bank accounts that was supposed to help Palestinians.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse
 





Some have connected this Benjamin Creme guy to project bluebeam-the false flag alien invasion.


Now its interesting to see he's mentioning alien spaceships...



Now thats interesting, please elaborate on this if can.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

reply to post by Silcone Synapse
 





Some have connected this Benjamin Creme guy to project bluebeam-the false flag alien invasion.


Now its interesting to see he's mentioning alien spaceships...

This will be the interesting part. The benevolents say they are coming - at some point. What point that is, is anybody's guess, it probably has to do with us and our willingness to have them introduce themselves....

But I wonder what will happen when this false prophet/Maitreya/alien invasion/Project Bluebeam happens. Will it be such a horror that when our REAL friends show up, we are so panic striken that we nuke them?

We are in for some wild times! Hopefully the vaccine won't kill us before we have a chance to witness these encounters!


Now thats interesting, please elaborate on this if can.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lhuhikwdwoo
In listening to some christian broadcasts that attempt to reconcile what is in the bible to the reality that we know as well as the reality we are coming to know, such as Quayle, and some of his guests one concept disturbed me in light of the reports of the Maitreya's voice sickening some. That concept being of spiritual authority.

If the Maitreya's voice caused queeziness, I suspect that he was using some voice frequency tricks, he has spiritual authority over some portion of those who were sickened, his aura as projected by his voice, was repellent in a way that caused weakness, the reaction thing was faked by Noory, or it was a self fulfilling prophecy based on Noory's build up to the interview.

I tend to discount the third option as the proper spiritual reaction to something loathsome would seem to be fury, not queeziness. Perhaps a sound technician might check over the stream link broadcast to check for illness inducing frequencies? I tend to disbelieve it was faked, but that is based on the immediacy of it not verifiable evidence. It is quite probable that some of that illness was due to the build up, even if another reason is true.

This brings me to the spiritual authority possibility. As spoken by the sources I mentioned, people can be partially possessed, or simple inhabited by non physical aspects of other entities. For those with such entities, someone with the spiritual authority over these entities, or a connection to such an authority can manipulate or expel these entities, and through said entities, manipulate whoever they possess in a way that the entity itself is capable of. So in this possibility, Creme has a link to some authority that was spiritually superior to the possessing spirits and willed those spirits to make their host queezy. This would be the case regardless whether he is correct and he able to call upon the being he believes was part of Jesus, or he is mistaken and is calling upon the antichrist, or he is mistaken and calling upon a very highly ranked infernal entity.

edit

corrected a flaw in logic (the last possibility when I should have said the third possibility)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Lhuhikwdwoo]


why would you let a being control any aspect of you?
we all have a "spiritual authority" over these beings and to give them that power is asking for trouble IMO.

cheers,
AA



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some have stated that Creme's predictions concerning the arrival of Maitraya are similar to certain elements of project bluebeam,which is apparently a plan to usher in a one world government/religion,through a false flag alien invasion.
The story goes,blue beam team will generate giant holographic spaceships above earth,and we will all be dragged into line,in order to fight the (false)alien menace...Its been a while since I read about it,so I'll post a link where you can get a better idea:Warning,mad ideas ahead:


The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Step 2,below, has similarities to the way Creme describes the arrival of Maitraya:

The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.



There are two different aspects of step two. The first is the 'space show.' Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes that will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers" sightings. The result of these deliberately staged events will be to show the world the new 'christ,' the new messiah, Matraia (Maitreya), for the immediate implementation of the new world religion. Enough truth will be foisted upon an unsuspecting world to hook them into the lie. "Even the most learned will be deceived." The project has perfected the ability for some device [referred to as "tractor beams" by ufologists].to lift up an enormous number of people, as in a Rapture, and whisk the entire group into a never-never land We see tests of this device in the abduction of humans by those mysterious little alien greys who snatch people out of their beds and through windows into waiting "mother ships." The calculated resistance to the universal religion and the new messiah and the ensuing holy wars will result in the loss of human life on a scale never imagined before in all of human history.


educate-yourself.org...

Pretty whacked,no?Anyways,
those were the similarities I was trying to remember.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by grantbeed
 


Could this be the 'false Messiah' they speak of in the bible? I am not religious, although this makes me wonder...

I just wanted to point out that it is not just the Bible that speaks of a false saviour. Even the ancient prophecy of the Hopi Indians speak of this event - that their will be a vessel from space to come to the "aid" of humans, but that this first vessel is of evil ways; that the second vessel to come - a vessel of light - will come after. It is this second entity that is of the true Creator.

If one steps out of the Bible as their ONLY source of prophecy and teaching, one can see that MANY ancient prophecies of MANY sects of culture basically say the same thing. They all lend credence to each other. This is why I am no one particular religion - I learn from all of them.


i'm sure you realize that lucifer is a latin word that means light bearer.
if you are a christian and you also have faith in the hopi tradition, i would seriously reconsider either of those world views as they just might be conflicting ideas.

i'm just sayin.....

cheers,
AA



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maitreya and the Masters of Wisdom are here as proof that we cannot die. Human evolution has a goal and the Masters of Wisdom be will be living proof of this by their very being. These are "God Aware" people who have gone through the whole gamut of being human. Maitreya and the Buddha are said to have completed the evolution of being human millions of years ago on the continent of Atlantis. The Buddha has left our System, putting the responsibility of the Head of the Hierarchy into hands of Maitreya, the one who overshadowed both Krishna and the Master Jesus. This is not religion, but rather the Ancient Wisdom from which our religions stem.

The Master DK is said to have been the most recent to have taken the initiation of being Master and together with Koot Hoomi they were responsible for the monumental writings of Alice Bailey, see Ponder of This - A Compilation, and the writings of H.B Blavatsky, see The Secret Doctrine.

Benjamin Creme has not yet revealed who his Master is but I believe that the Master's Articles are the next step towards externalizing and making public this Ancient Wisdom. Yes, he sells books but I would hardly equate his financial status to J.K.Rowling. This information needs to be disseminated and books are one of the main means of doing this.

Maitreya is said to be the Master of Masters, the Head of the Spiritual Hierarchy. His main message in the world today is that if we do not feed the poor and end this path of war and destruction we are on we will not be here for long to discuss anything else. It's as simple as that. We need to see Humanity as One, a living Whole of which we are all part and parcel of.

The Star Sign is meant as a symbol of hope that Maitreya, the Teacher of Teachers, has returned to our midst and is once again about to walk among us and teach us how to live together. He is here to point the way for us and show that it is possible to live together as one and therefore in peace.

Maitreya has an elevated awareness that not only encompasses the awareness of Humanity as a Whole but is also part of Sanat Kumara, that Great Entity Who ensouls our planet Earth. One can think of Sanat Kumara as bearing the same relationship to our planet Earth as your soul does to your physical body. We are literally living and moving and having our being within the body of God, who is turn is also living and moving and having His being within the body of an even greater concept of God.


*****************************

It's not surprising that there is so much opposition to this story. The fundamentalists see Maitreya as the anti-christ and the agnostics see this as another scam where there has to be money made. This is to be expected, it's happened with all the great teachers in our world. But don't let the bias of others make your decision for you, read Maitreya's Messages and the rest of the Esoteric Wisdom that has been given to us. Judge for yourselves.









[edit on 3-8-2009 by Neo__]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why is it when someone sees Venus or a blurry, shaky out of foucus video of Venus or a street light people assume it's some kind of saviour coming back to Rescue mankind from themselves.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
if you are a christian

I think you missed my last sentence .......... I am of no particualr religion.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
Why is it when someone sees Venus or a blurry, shaky out of foucus video of Venus or a street light people assume it's some kind of saviour coming back to Rescue mankind from themselves.


You mean like people who assume every light in the sky is Venus



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
I think it will be of great importance and in the interest of all of us.

This is a pic form the UK.


This ones taken from Egypt.




LoL


Two blurry out of focus pics of some phony lights are of great importance ?

Of course that all one needs to start a cult. Carry on please .....



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
You mean like people who assume every light in the sky is Venus

TOUCHE' !!

I just love it when that claim is made about a light in the sky, knowing full well as per astonomy that Venus is not even in the same hemisphere at the time.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join