It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

sounds like star wars or something...

i didnt see it though, but you'd have to have been looking up at the sky at the critical moment i guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

sounds like star wars or something...

i didnt see it though, but you'd have to have been looking up at the sky at the critical moment i guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60

If these moving 'stars' do exist, whether its a spacecraft of somesorts or not, it should be documented elsewhere too..So, Im talking about the things in the pics, yes. # this is getting confusing..if you happen to stumble uppon something, plz add it. x

Well like I said, I think the site is just trying to rope people in by making something out of nothing.

Cheers
Sam60

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
In the news source, a reader posted this this question.

Question.

I have one question that has been gnawing at my mind for several weeks: why have you been calling the light in the sky ‘the star’, while some of your regular readers know it is one or more UFOs?

It seems that many people would quickly become very confused by your references to ‘the star’, especially after they look at the photographs (and accompanying text) on the Share International website that clearly indicates that it appears and disappears in a wide variety of different locations, colours, and forms, and that it moves around randomly (unlike any other star) like a spacecraft might.

Answer.

There is no pretence. Knowing the nature of the ‘star’, as four gigantic spaceships from several planets of our System, I had great difficulty in deciding just how to present it to the general public and media. I decided to follow my Master’s example. He had called it a “star-like luminary of brilliant power”, and related it to the ‘star’ which led the ‘three wise men’ to the birthplace of Jesus. Some of us know that that ‘star’ was a spacecraft too, but is accepted by millions as a miracle star.

This is the reason I call it the 'star'. But I cannot find additional info on the subject, back to the drawing board it is....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

If these moving 'stars' do exist, whether its a spacecraft of somesorts or not, it should be documented elsewhere too..So, Im talking about the things in the pics, yes. # this is getting confusing..if you happen to stumble uppon something, plz add it. x

well there are lots of threads on ats about the strange star in the sky, with pics. some pics from observatory in antarctica which seem to show a planet or sun with three satellites... (three wise men? trinity? 3 kings?) have astronomers got a gag order over them re this stuff i wonder? pics were leaked or something maybe - i cant recall - re: the antarctica stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Interesting, would you mind posting some links to these threads?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I suppose the presence of the ISS has been ruled out as the source of the bright slowly moving heavenly light?

Also, for the poster above who mentioned a strange flash in the sky, could it have been an 'iridium flare' ? These are visible even in daylight if you're in exactly the right place at exactly the right time and looking in exactly the right place (the sky)

Video of an actual 'Iridium Flare' - nothing 'otherworldly' about this phenomenon

More Info here

These communications satellites can briefly outshine Venus as they spray the ground with reflected sunlight.

Now, not to upset the seemingly predominantly american audience here on ATS, but why is it always the USA where these events are foretold to take place? Wouldn't the prophesised appearance of such a significant figure be more likely to take place in the heartland of Buddhism (Asia) rather than on American TV?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

reply to post by Sam60

well there are lots of threads on ats about the strange star in the sky, with pics. some pics from observatory in antarctica which seem to show a planet or sun with three satellites... (three wise men? trinity? 3 kings?) have astronomers got a gag order over them re this stuff i wonder? pics were leaked or something maybe - i cant recall - re: the antarctica stuff.

Have you seen pictures of "sun dogs"?

Here are some:

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00536dbbe607.jpg[/atsimg]

They can mimic multiple suns.

I saw some pictures from Antarctica in a thread that was claiming the pictures were of Nibiru, or some such similar thing. However the pictures were shown to be sun dogs.

Just food for thought....

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Um, watched the clip, it did not look like that, but thanks. It looked more like a gigantic camera flash that just dissapeared. There was nothing there to start off with, it happened in a blank starless space in the sky. Right next to where the 'shooting star' was (think it was a meteor).

But I agree with you totally here, what a good point

Now, not to upset the seemingly predominantly american audience here on ATS, but why is it always the USA where these events are foretold to take place? Wouldn't the prophesised appearance of such a significant figure be more likely to take place in the heartland of Buddhism (Asia) rather than on American TV?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

# thats beautifull!! Never seen one before, thanks for that! Although I dont think it is the same thing.. the sundogs seem to appear in daylight when the sun is low. This 'star' on topic appeard in the day as well as at night..and doesnt seem to be an occational sighting.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Pilgrum

Um, watched the clip, it did not look like that, but thanks. It looked more like a gigantic camera flash that just dissapeared. There was nothing there to start off with, it happened in a blank starless space in the sky. Right next to where the 'shooting star' was (think it was a meteor).

But I agree with you totally here, what a good point

Could it have been an iridium flare?

www.satobs.org...

You can verify it because those flashes can be predicted down to the second, from any viewing point in the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

If it was caused by a satilite, wouldnt you see the satilite in orbit and then see it flash and carry on? The flash I saw happened in an empty part of the sky, and left nothing behind. Just like a camera flash. Thanks for the help though..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Nope, that flare is moving too fast in comparison to the object.

What I've been seeing has been there for a few months now (or even longer), it's visible after sunset and crosses from the east to the west in the southern part of the sky (at a 30-40° angle). It never changes direction or location, which rules out Venus right?

I've also found a website to check the position of objects in the sky and according to my location/time Venus isn't visible at the hours I'm looking... I'm from Belgium and usually watch the sky between 11pm and 1am in case anyone wants to verify.

www.fourmilab.ch...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by AphexTwins]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by AphexTwins]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

If it was caused by a satilite, wouldnt you see the satilite in orbit and then see it flash and carry on? The flash I saw happened in an empty part of the sky, and left nothing behind. Just like a camera flash. Thanks for the help though..

I think the "camera flash" appearance sounds similar.

I'll see if I can find some pictures.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Here's a picture of one...

pictures.ed-morana.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c25a6d4cd4c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Iridium flares can be prolonged like the one on the video or very brief flashes - it all depends on the attitude of the satellite and relative position of the sun at that instant. The satellites are barely noticable to the naked eye if the solar panel isn't reflecting sunlight to the observer's location.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i cant think of a better way to keep something in the dark (like a ufo orbiting earth). attaching it to something like organized religion that is designed to be confusing and keep the seeker running in circles is pure genius.

as far as this being a sign of someone named "maitreya" and this beings arrival sounds like a control tactic to me.

slowly but surely mankind is breaking out of the prison that is religion. i wish those well that seek their own personal truth instead of letting another man dictate that truth for them.

one man's savior is another mans ticket to suffering............

[edit on 3-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Thats exactly what it looked like. Forgive me fo the late replies but I'm still looking for additional info on the main subject. Still no luck..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Thats exactly what it looked like. Forgive me fo the late replies but I'm still looking for additional info on the main subject. Still no luck..

Well that was worth a little work

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anyone notice that the pic supposedly from the UK looks like the spaceship in Outlander when its about to come through the clouds and rescue him?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join