It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 4
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60
 


Would you care to elaborate a bit on the money making part, as I must have missed it. Thanks in advance


Like I said in my first post:

I think it's all just a front for this Creme guy....

www.shareintl.org...

When you get sick of him, you go here...

www.shareintl.org...

....& buy all the stuff.

I guess I'm sticking out "like a sore thumb" in this thread!






posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]
 

I've been seeing that object for a couple of months now, I thought it was Venus but can't find any info on the current position of that planet.

Just like you said it emits a LOT of light, mostly in the form of beams, though sometimes the beams curve. I'm really baffled... if this is Venus I have never seen it as bright as this year.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
well, if you guys think that a god exists ... thats fine .... the problem is using the Church and everything else as a sign of faith ...

well, I wouldnt say murderers and guys that like to touch children are a good example of faith .....



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


Sorry, I saw this on the first link,


Benjamin Creme receives no payment for this work and makes no claims about his own spiritual status. These facts, along with his authenticity, intelligence and humor, lend credibility to an otherwise incredible story, and prompt dozens of well-known broadcast personalities to agree with Canadian Broadcasting host/producer, Max Allen, who said: "The Maitreya story is important and Creme is an admirable spokesman."


And the second link is an order form for his previous books on the esoteric etc. I dont see anything wrong selling his books, its not like hes asking for donations...

Sorry, just my view.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, if you guys think that a god exists ... thats fine .... the problem is using the Church and everything else as a sign of faith ...

well, I wouldnt say murderers and guys that like to touch children are a good example of faith .....



Well, they're not all like that.

There are some very decent ones.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   


well, if you guys think that a god exists ... thats fine .... the problem is using the Church and everything else as a sign of faith ...
reply to post by Faiol
 




This thread is not for bashing or promoting various religious beliefs! It is meant to discuss why they are linking UFO's with religion, and what the objects being seen are, and what they are said to signify..if you want to fight about religion, there are many other threads to do so.. Knock yourself out.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60
 


Sorry, I saw this on the first link,


Benjamin Creme receives no payment for this work and makes no claims about his own spiritual status. These facts, along with his authenticity, intelligence and humor, lend credibility to an otherwise incredible story, and prompt dozens of well-known broadcast personalities to agree with Canadian Broadcasting host/producer, Max Allen, who said: "The Maitreya story is important and Creme is an admirable spokesman."


And the second link is an order form for his previous books on the esoteric etc. I dont see anything wrong selling his books, its not like hes asking for donations...

Sorry, just my view.


No worries......& you are quite entitled to that!

However I guarantee he’s making some really decent bucks out of this somewhere.




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
id be careful about buying into this 'they come in peace' christ/maitreya stuff... if they're not stars, then they're ALIEN SHIPS. and its possible religion is one of the methods theyve been using to control humans for years.. (altho the TEACHINGS of christ are good to follow). Anyone seen independence day? i think its best to be wary, until they show by their ACTIONS whether they're friendly or not. i mean, if in a few years of them arriving, the planet enters a peaceful, non polluting, green energy, healthy food for all, no hunger phase and they share secrets of long life and free energy and technology etc with us then maybe they're ok. if we're all still fighting wars in a few years of them getting here, then its same old same old maybe.

After reading william bramley's book, 'gods of eden' avail. from amazon, i am quite nervous about them coming back... cuz last time they were here it looks like they might have culled the population /bubonic plague etc..
funny now that pneumonic plague (almost worse i think) has just broken out in northern china.. swine flu has nothing on pneumonic plague.

what their real agenda is, is the thing to find out, if possible.

you may also want to read jim marrs 'rule by secrecy' from amazon.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by rapunzel222]

ps. i have seen one of hte ships. it 'rises' at 4.30 ish am in queensland, and its BIG. ive been told its venus, but its NOT. its too BIG. as soon as i saw it i knew it was something weird. even its shape looks weird. they may be getting it positioned in front of /mimicing venus so earthlings dont panic...but it is clearly not normal, as far as im concerned. Also, i always wake up on the dot of about 4.30 just as its rising. every morning. i never ever ever used to get up at 4am before. i am automatically doing this, just in time to see it rise past my window before it goes out of sight.

strange, i think.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by rapunzel222]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101



well, if you guys think that a god exists ... thats fine .... the problem is using the Church and everything else as a sign of faith ...
reply to post by Faiol
 




This thread is not for bashing or promoting various religious beliefs! It is meant to discuss why they are linking UFO's with religion, and what the objects being seen are, and what they are said to signify..if you want to fight about religion, there are many other threads to do so.. Knock yourself out.


no, someone comented on this ... thats why I writed about it

I am just saying ... you dont need to be a follower to believe in something more than the physical ... you just need to find for yourselve ...



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222


ps. i have seen one of hte ships. it 'rises' at 4.30 ish am in queensland, and its BIG. ive been told its venus, but its NOT. its too BIG. as soon as i saw it i knew it was something weird. even its shape looks weird. they may be getting it positioned in front of /mimicing venus so earthlings dont panic...but it is clearly not normal, as far as im concerned. Also, i always wake up on the dot of about 4.30 just as its rising. every morning. i never ever ever used to get up at 4am before. i am automatically doing this, just in time to see it rise past my window before it goes out of sight.

strange, i think.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by rapunzel222]


It will only be "in front" of Venus from your viewing angle.

That will not be the case from other viewing angles.

I don't think "hiding" like that would work very well.




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


Ive been trying to find other theories on this 'star thing' no luck so far, will keep looking and post here as soon as I do find something substantial.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222
 


Sorry, I know this is off topic but I must ask.
On sat night at about 8ish, I was watching my dogs in my back garden and as I looked up, there was the biggest 'shooting star I've seen, but it was blood red.. mayby it was an asteroid that burned out, quite amasing. About 2 min after I looked back at that spot( the bottom of the southern cross was pointing straight at it) and saw a white flash, just one flash extremely bright, looked like a huge star that blinked and then dissapeared. I didnt tell my boyfriend, I know he wouldnt believe me.
Anyone else seen this? Im in the southern hemisphere so I dont know if anyone here would've seen it.


[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60
 


Ive been trying to find other theories on this 'star thing' no luck so far, will keep looking and post here as soon as I do find something substantial.


Do you mean "this star thing" as in the "moving stars?", the "hiding stars" or the camera issue?



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101
 


could this just be viral advertising for krispy kreme?



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


If these moving 'stars' do exist, whether its a spacecraft of somesorts or not, it should be documented elsewhere too..So, Im talking about the things in the pics, yes. # this is getting confusing..if you happen to stumble uppon something, plz add it. x



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


oh maybe not. but its weird and i dont think its venus... venus has never looked like that in my lifetime, but hey ho...

just my opinion. i dont believe its venus.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by rapunzel222
 


Sorry, I know this is off topic but I must ask.
On sat night at about 8ish, I was watching my dogs in my back garden and as I looked up, there was the biggest 'shooting star I've seen, but it was blood red.. mayby it was an asteroid that burned out, quite amasing. About 2 min after I looked back at that spot( the bottom of the southern cross was pointing straight at it) and saw a white flash, just one flash extremely bright, looked like a huge star that blinked and then dissapeared. I didnt tell my boyfriend, I know he wouldnt believe me.
Anyone else seen this? Im in the southern hemisphere so I dont know if anyone here would've seen it.


[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]


It could be the Perseid's....

www.abovetopsecret.com...




posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60
 


oh maybe not. but its weird and i dont think its venus... venus has never looked like that in my lifetime, but hey ho...

just my opinion. i dont believe its venus.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by Sam60
 


oh maybe not. but its weird and i dont think its venus... venus has never looked like that in my lifetime, but hey ho...

just my opinion. i dont believe its venus.


I sometimes get up very early.

I'll have a look tomorrow morning if I'm up in time


You know, there are a number of software packages that will enable you to identify which stars you are seeing.



posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101
 


sounds like star wars or something...

i didnt see it though, but you'd have to have been looking up at the sky at the critical moment i guess.




top topics



 
27
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join