It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have a hard time in these days reading of people who believe in God and the book still. 2000 years after according to the book that christ was born, God has not made a move to show him self in these times of suffering or anytime before. So why on earth would the devil suddenly come?

The religious books are no more than good bedtime reading, and if you have proof otherwise please feel free to share so i can be convinced or converted

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

Ok, I will post these here in case people dont take the time to view your link.

According to AAB, the Hierarchy of Ascended Masters who are responsible for humanity's evolution are led by a trinity of Supreme Beings. This trinity is explained in the following chart, taken from AAB's The Destiny of Nations, p.23

I. SHAMBALLA Will or Power Planetary head centre,
The Holy City Purpose . . Plan spiritual pineal gland.
Life Aspect.
Ruler:- Sanat Kumara, the Lord of the World.
The Ancient of Days.
Melchizedek.

II. THE HIERARCHY Love-Wisdom Planetary heart centre.
The new Jerusalem Consciousness.
Group Unity.
Ruler:- The Christ.
The World Saviour.

III. HUMANITY Active Intelligence Planetary throat centre.
The city, standing foursquare Self-Consciousness.
Creativity.
Ruler:- Lucifer.
Son of the Morning.
The Prodigal Son.

"AAB's trinity includes Sanat Kumara, The Christ (Maitreya), and Lucifer. And, although they are represented in the chart as distinct individuals, their characteristics, as given by AAB, overlap to the point where they are almost indistinguishable from one another.

AAB refers to Sanat Kumara as the head of the Hierarchy, the Creator (although not the ultimate creator), the Eternal Youth, the Heavenly Man, and most often as The Lord of the World. Supposedly he "descended" to the earth about 18 million years ago, and "sacrificed" himself to humanity, to help guide us to divinity.

The Bible describes how Satan was thrown out of heaven and came down to earth. In Genesis the serpent convinced Eve to eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, promising that she would become as God. Through this successful corrupting of humanity Lucifer thereby became the possessor of man and earth. When Jesus began His earthly ministry He spent forty days in the wilderness, and Satan came and offered Him the kingdoms of the world: "All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for this is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine," (Luke 4:6-7). Satan was not making a bogus proposal, for all the kingdoms of the world had indeed been "delivered unto him," and mankind with it. Jesus later referred to Satan as "the prince of this world" in John 12:31 and 14:30, and Paul referred to him as "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4, also describing the hierarchy of fallen angels as "the rulers," "the authorities" and "the powers of this dark world" (Ephesians 6:12)."

"When AAB describes Sanat Kumara as The Lord of the World, she is merely referring to a cleverly repackaged Satan, the evil being in control of the earth, the Adversary of God and man, who is constantly scheming and manipulating to keep us from the saving knowledge of the one true God and of our Messiah, our way out of this mess."

"HPB describes Lucifer, or Satan the Adversary, as the Saviour, the ever-loving Messenger, but Jesus described him in totally opposite terms saying, "He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies," (Luke 8:44).

Blavatsky and Bailey view Jesus Christ with thinly veiled contempt. To them, the "Master Jesus" is an individual who is separate from Maitreya the Christ. He is simply another Ascended Master just like Krishna, Buddha, Mohamed, etc. However, the story of this Master, as told by AAB is rather peculiar. She writes that He was indeed the man who was crucified and then resurrected, but that He was able to do this only because He was overshadowed by Maitreya the Christ. New Age theology is predicated on a regimented series of degrees, or levels, of spiritual evolution. According to Bailey Jesus achieved the 5th degree at His resurrection, but He was then demoted back down to the 4th degree! In His next incarnation as Appollonius of Tyana He finally re-established His 5th degree status. "

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

well what kind of proof would you need? since you dont believe in God i will tell you something that you might want to know......the basis of what God wants is only faith that he exists.....i dont think that is that hard is it?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

As I have said before, I am not a religious follower of any kind(there are just too many religions, and I find this a means to confuse us) but do find it strange, as they are connecting Christ, the Antichrist and lucifer with ET's and UFO monitoting of the earth.

Also, as I've said previously, there is a bit of truth to everything, and maybe we are linking the wrong things togther..if you get what I mean..

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

anyways if what this martey guy sais hes the second coming im gonna have to look up his credentials id like to know where hes coming from...and if you relate this to the Bible does it not say that there will be a false messiah first and the second coming will be after?

Thats exactly my point, he sounds more like false than the true, but if you like to know more, read this link that another member was kind enough to add. www.redmoonrising.com...

Hope you find more answers there..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

in all seriousness and i understand how you can have your feelings and beliefs as far as religion is concerned im the same way.....kind of....i dont believe in for a lack of a better term "man made religion" i believe in God and i believe in Jesus and the teachings therein but i dont like the idea of labeling yourself as a christian is needed....sorry rambling again lol what i mean to say is i will not check out the sight and here is why....i choose more and more to teach myself to think with my heart and not my brain and ive been getting good feedback...im going to wait all this out and keep my faith and stand by God as i know him and when the time comes i will have no regrets....im try not to unjustly judge anyone unless i feel the need to (bad gut feeling) then and only then i will believe that whoever is saying that they are my savior is true. oh and if anyone knows anything about the verse simply stating that no man will no the coming of end of days could point that out to ATSer's?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

You make exelent points!

Stay the way you are and follow your gut feeling, its the only thing you have that is true to you. Mine however tells me to read as much as I can and scruitenise, although this could sway beliefs, its all I have and keeps my mind open to new things..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

as to why christianity is the only true religion;

Buddhism : you yourself are god together with everyone else -> to me this makes no sense i cant create heaven and earth and make things happen in an instant no matter how hard i would like to believe that

Hindoeism: Being born into a certain "caste" is a very nice proof that some religions are indeed made to control people
"you are a slave now and wont ever be better, but maybe next life!"

Islam: well it seems almost a copy of the bible only there are some intresting verses :

“But when the forbidden months are past, then fight the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them and beleaguer them and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war). But if they repent and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for Allah is oft-forgiving, most merciful.” [Surah al-Tawbah: 5]

Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

there are much more of these kill the jews,unbelievers, etc.. verses if you're willing to look up the qur'an

also its intresting to note that their version of the end times
says the mahdi will come first then the "anti christ"

just the opposite of christianity

bible verse states you will know the false prophets by their fruits (works)

Matthew 7:20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

Matthew 12:33 "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit.

Luke 6:44 "For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush.

James 3:12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh

Now tell me what are the fruits (works) of extremist muslims?

Also look up which religion is always under attack just look it up on ATS

As for why i believe in god; because after a life time of being atheist the last year he has shown me the truth and the more faith i put in him the more he reveals himself.

i write this in the hope people can look at christianity open minded and read the bible from the perspective that it is truth and he will reveal himself

i'm sorry i cant put much time right now in doing an extensive well thought out post as i am at work

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

I would just take a wild guess and say that Judaism is the most under attack, But I dont entirely get the point of your post...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
every night i see this star in my yard and think? that much be a satellite, but it does not move...strangre

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Ok, I see what you mean, and agree with you totally... but could you explain to me why these stars move, whan they arent supposed to? What else could they be disgarding UFO's and normal stars...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

Hi, love the name!
What exactly do mean to say?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60

Ok, I see what you mean, and agree with you totally... but could you explain to me why these stars move, whan they arent supposed to? What else could they be disgarding UFO's and normal stars...

What do you mean they move when they're not supposed to?

BTW.....thank you for discussing this so nicely

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Likewise. Its a pleasure, 'do unto others....' lol, What I mean is this..
This was a question asked regarding this 'star'...as I posted in my original post.

It seems that many people would quickly become very confused by your references to ‘the star’, especially after they look at the photographs (and accompanying text) on the Share International website that clearly indicates that it appears and disappears in a wide variety of different locations, colours, and forms, and that it moves around randomly (unlike any other star) like a spacecraft might.

See what Im getting at?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I do not want to comment on the ramifications of what this may or may not be/signify. Having said that...

I work alot of nights, and on my last break around 5:15am AST I've been seeing something new in the sky for the last couple weeks...the first pic is exactly what I have been seeing. I had thought that it may be an Iridium SatPhone satelite, but it's too high and way too large.

As I sit watching it like Cletus, the slack jawed yokel, I have also noticed that the 'corona' (no better word) changes shape. This makes me think of the ISS and it's acres of solar panels possibly 'wobbling' a bit in it's orbit. However it doesn't move independently across the sky.

If the weather clears I'll try to get a photo of it in the comming days to post. For anyone who can help with any info, it's about 35-40 deg (very roughly) above the horizon between 5:10-5:20 am AST looking EAST, 300ish km from the Atlantic coast. It is substantially larger than anything else in the sky at that time of day and after a life-time of looking up I can honestly say that I have never seen anything like it.

Anyone living along the eastern coastal area of North America should be able to see it, allowing of course for timezones and your viewing location.

Time and location are based on when I've been able to view it.
[edit on 3-8-2009 by [davinci]]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Thanks for your post
I will keep a lookout aswell, I live in South Arfica, would it be visible from here? I will look again tonight, its only 12.29 in the afternoon here..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm in the Northern Hemisphere so i don't know if it would appear for you, if it did I would think probablly NNEish.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Sam60

Likewise. Its a pleasure, 'do unto others....' lol, What I mean is this..
This was a question asked regarding this 'star'...as I posted in my original post.

It seems that many people would quickly become very confused by your references to ‘the star’, especially after they look at the photographs (and accompanying text) on the Share International website that clearly indicates that it appears and disappears in a wide variety of different locations, colours, and forms, and that it moves around randomly (unlike any other star) like a spacecraft might.

See what Im getting at?

I think the website is disingenuously reporting a series of unrelated “sightings” & making something out of nothing.

I would bet that if we could plot each object sighted against one of the many available software packages that tracks stars, iridium flares, satellites, the ISS, etc.. we could account for each one. After another review of the images, all the images on the site still look like out-of-focus stars or point light sources, to me.

As I said in my first post, I think this is just a money making venture that is taking advantage of people.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Would you care to elaborate a bit on the money making part, as I must have missed it. Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sigh...

Aren't people tired of following others into enlightenment? I thought people by now would realize that they have the power to save themselves and that no one has to be followed. I enjoy listening to others, but heck - don't ask me to follow anyone. Seems like a dark path to me. Even if ETs show up en masse and start teaching us, I would hope it would be as equals rather than any "superior" or condescending relationship. We'll see...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join