It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
This signifies the coming of that Maitreya, instead of Jesus....

I guess their religion wins, haha just joking.

They are the same thing. Messiah = Messiah

Every religion has one, no need to claim it all for one group.

Share the Messiah people cmon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

Visit the main site and have a look at the rest of the pics of these 'stars'.
www.share-international.org...

Lots of lenseflares on that site....

Mayby digicams ain working, mine is just a waste, taking pictures at night ends up in alot of red dots..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

One diamond shape, another a hexagon? Are these both camera effects?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

This signifies the coming of that Maitreya, instead of Jesus....

I guess their religion wins, haha just joking.

They are the same thing. Messiah = Messiah

Every religion has one, no need to claim it all for one group.

Share the Messiah people cmon.

Haha, that would be something, nations starting wars over OwnerShip of a new star !!

Maybe that is what they are doing n Iraq, keeping them from seing it !

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Visit the main site and have a look at the rest of the pics of these 'stars'.

Ok.

If your saying these are suppose to be photos (terrible ones) of a spaceship, than it must be of far more than one spaceship.

Look at how different they all look, it is obviously at least 2 dozen separate and unique spaceships.

And why can't I see these stationary orbiting ships from my vantage point? All I see are the normal stars/ planets/ moon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well, acording to one article that is in Romanian, he already DIED!

Articole from 2007.

Articole Translated in English

( in Romanian ) www.replicahd.ro...

''Cave of Roscani, in which they found shelter devotees of Maitreya Francisc Horvath, the man who claimed that he is the Son of God, remains a curiosity in the county of Hunedoara''

''Maitreya died three years ago, through starvation. Villagers talk that he wanted to die because "it was not understood by people. After that time, his followers have left the cave.''

Who knows, maybe he's coming back to the cave.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by SpaceSilence]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I agree, those are supposed to be the same star taken from different countries, I dont quite get the big hype either thats kindof why I created this thread, to figure it out.. there are too many different angles to look at this. Its either a big fat hoax, the comming of a false/ true Messish, OR the whole aliens/ UFO annomalies thing..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Isnt there inverted pyramids in Bosnia ?
If you took those Pyramid ufo and stuck them in there, you have a pyramid, if they are that big though !!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

After we all see the ‘star’ won’t Maitreya be the main speaker or is the star going to run its show for another year before the appearance of Maitreya? I have been an amateur astronomer for 25 years. Stars are suns, they don’t move in orbital cycles. Would you care to enlighten me on a star that moves? Maybe it’s another object that has a projected orbit?

There are four “star-like luminaries” which are now seen by many people around the world. They are huge spacecraft from different planets of our solar system. Their presence among us is further proof of the reality of UFOs and intelligent and harmless life in our own solar system.

I think the main thing that boggles people is the fact that this star moves...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hey something unusual happened to me as i read donnies comment about matreiya or however you spell his or her name....there was a pressure in both sides of my temple as i read that. i do not know about any of this and what this is all about so can some one enlighten me on all of this and why i should take any of this seriously? that coming from me is unusual as i take an open mind to almost everything but this is something that instantly alerted me....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well there are 4 popular star-like luminaries that do indeed move. And they do rotate proportionally to the equatorial lines (somewhat).

That would be the planets known as Mars, Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn.

I do not think these stories are hoaxes, however I do think that they are jumping the gun and putting themselves in the position to be looking really silly soon.

I just want proof before I go around telling everyone something this crazy, you know? My friends would think I needed a straight jacket.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

One diamond shape, another a hexagon? Are these both camera effects?

Your first link didn't work.

Your second link definitely shows a camera effect......sorry

It took me a lot of reading & watching of explanatory videos to get my head around that area. I refer you to heavyweight ATS members such as Phage, Depthoffield, Armap, jkrog08, Internos, etc... who have all worked through this issue in great detail. I can post more info if you would like me to.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

All I tell you for now is that when I search Maitreya, These pop up-
Mairteya - Antichrist
- Buddha
- The world teacher

So I think allot of different people have their different views on him.
This 'star' That is mentioned in the thread is supposed to mark the comming or arrival of this guy.

Even though I am not religious, he sounds more like the false Messiah than the tue one(if such a thing exists)..
Sorry, I forgot to mention, they think these are not stars but infact four space ship orbiting the earth.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Ok, thanks that would be great. So what do you think these accually are, just normal regular stars overexposed?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If maitreya is real and i have the creepy feeling he is; then he is the Antichrist

check out the comparisons between his "teachings" and Christianity
www.redmoonrising.com...

forget to mention, one of the reasons why i think he is real is that the dalai lama apparently thinks so
take a look at what the future holds...

www.maitreyaproject.org

another reason is the commercials for him on television

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

yet another reason is

the fact that Lucis trust (Alice bailey)(Lucifer publishing co) is an NGO in the United Nations, and the Alice baileys beliefs are linked to maitreya

www.un.org...

-> proof lucis trust is ngo in the UN

www.lucistrust.org...

->
There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.

->
www.lucistrust.org...

the link between lucis trust alice bailey and share international maitreya

So if this day of declaration comes; we know exactly who he is..

[edit on 3-8-2009 by omarsharif]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Ok, thanks that would be great. So what do you think these accually are, just normal regular stars overexposed?

The objects could be anything - there are no points of reference.

The objects could well be stars, but the objects could also be just any point light source.

I'll spend a few minutes a grab some links for you so you are not taking my word for all of this.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Most of those pictures are just blobs of light that could be anything. A real star, a satellite or anything mundane. Also, I don't get their usage of the term Maitreya. In Buddhist thought, he's the next Buddha to awaken after the current Buddhist teachings have been completely forgotten. So an awakened teacher coming forward in our times wouldn't be called Maitreya.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

What a great find
I'll have to read it a couple of times though to understand it correctly.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

reply to post by Sam60

The objects could be anything - there are no points of reference.

The objects could well be stars, but the objects could also be just any point light source.

I'll spend a few minutes a grab some links for you so you are not taking my word for all of this.

OK....

If you have a few minutes, have a look at this short (1 page) thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The op has posted de-focused light point sources as imaged by a digital camera.

If you scroll down several posts, you can see where Chadwickus has posted a short video made by Phage showing how Venus can be made to look like a "UFO". There are many, many other threads & videos like this.

This is what you are seeing on the site. Different cameras produce different shapes.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

All I tell you for now is that when I search Maitreya, These pop up-
Mairteya - Antichrist
- Buddha
- The world teacher

So I think allot of different people have their different views on him.
This 'star' That is mentioned in the thread is supposed to mark the comming or arrival of this guy.

Even though I am not religious, he sounds more like the false Messiah than the tue one(if such a thing exists)..
Sorry, I forgot to mention, they think these are not stars but infact four space ship orbiting the earth.

thank you for the nutshell! well let me say this as simply as possible...(which isnt easy for me) (i tend to ramble) anyways if what this martey guy sais hes the second coming im gonna have to look up his credentials id like to know where hes coming from...and if you relate this to the Bible does it not say that there will be a false messiah first and the second coming will be after? i dont think that the pictures in the thread should be judged so harshly as well beings i dont see any certified astrologers in here....maybe im wrong.....idk i havnt seen the star that i know of but i sure as heck will be paying attention...i even looked outside to see if i could see anything but there's way too much overcast right now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join