It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Last night I had a beer and nachos with a friend. We swap views on conspiracy theories, ufo's and plain ole conspiracy's

He lives in a rural area and is on the crest of a large convex patch and he has 5 acres of cleared out land perfectly mown that he uses as a golf range. needless to say, he has an EXCELLENT view of the sky and the height combined with the lack of city lights leaves a spectacular view. meteor storms are amazing to watch and he sky gazes every night.

In 11 years he's never seen a thing. He knows how to judge what a satellite, 30,000 ft international flight, 20,000 10,000 and down.

Last night he described something he finally saw and it goes:

A "star" seemed to be getting brighter and was moving towards him. During a 15 minute period it slowly became brighter and aircraft were flying above and below this "star" that had obviously been perceived as a bright point of light that was around 20,000 feet given the other aircraft in the area.

After a good bit of time, the bright object dropped about 5000 ft in the matter of a second and stopped. A few minutes after it stopped it just disappeared. Majorly curious and excited, he stared and stared and noticed a large silhouette in the area where he had first seen the bright object.

He described the object being above 10,000 ft and below 30,000 ft and as LARGE AS A DOMINOE if you were to put it in the air to compare.

That is absolutely HUGE.

He watched it for a "long time" until it slowly faded away.

Total time this all happened within was an hour.

Sounds kind of like the point of this thread IMO.

b

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this sound really familiar?

Does Blossom Goodchild ring a bell

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The UFO's are said by Creme to be the "light ships of our space brothers" and to have come from mostly Mars but also from Venus and Jupiter. In fact, according to Creme and his Master, all the planets in our Solar System are populated with life, we just can't see them. To understand how this could ever be possible one needs to understand some of the ancient or esoteric wisdom. And believe me, I'm hardly an expert, I'm just telling you what I've read and how I understand it.

What we see and feel on the physical plane are only three of the lowest aspects of physical matter, i.e. the solid, liquid and gaseous aspects of matter. And we as human beings, and personalities, are physically composed of these lower aspects. But there said to be four higher aspects of matter, making seven aspects or sub-planes in all. The lowest of these four etheric planes is just beginning to come into our realm of perception now. This is apparently directly related to the release of atomic energy that occurred in 1945.

The light ships that we see originate from these etherics planes of matter. They have purposely lowered their vibration so that they can be seen by us. This is why they have been seen defying the laws of physics, because their physics involve these higher etheric sub-planes of our physical plane.

Each planet is said to have a spiritual hierarchy associated with it. These Spiritual Hierarchy of Beings do not necessarily have what we call physical bodies, but apparently they can and often do occupy a physical form when necessary. The Christ, Maitreya, is said to hold the position of Supreme Head of the Spiritual Hierarchy of our planet. He is said to be a 7th degree Initiate, the Master of Masters, and has gone far, far beyond the "wheel of necessity", or as Pythagoras called it, the "wheel of grief".

What is said to be in our "very near future" (a relative term) is the externalization of this Spiritual Hierarchy on Earth. Or perhaps more accurately, the re-externalization of the Spiritual Hierarchy, for They are legend to have once before "walked among us" as gods in biblical days. But for some reason these "God-Aware" withdrew from our side and retreated into the high mountain regions and remote deserts of the world. Up until now They have remained there, working from behind scenes through disciples and initiates and periodically appearing as a Master or Guru in our history.

The occupants of these "light ships" are referred to as "space brothers" because they are Masters belonging to their own planetary Hierarchy of Masters but still part of our Solar System, the One True God of Light that sources us ALL. These Masters of Wisdom will be living proof that we cannot die, that what we call our personality, our physical, emotional and mental aspects, is but a reflection of our soul, the intuitive aspect of our nature.

These space brothers are promised to be instrumental in the dissemination of a new "technology of light", a technology that will help manifest the light within us like "heaven on earth". It'll be like something we've never witnessed before. The etheric sub-planes of nature are about swing into our perception. Death will be no more because we will know as scientific fact that really cannot die. Life and death are part of the same cycle: after life comes death and after death come life.

The fear of anti-christ, alien invasions, and 2012 end-of-the-world scenarios are simply fears of the unknown. Fear has a grip on the world right now and this, I believe, is what is holding back this externalization.

"The Star" is meant to be a symbol of hope. There is nothing to fear.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Have a read of this article . The writer looks at the issue you just asked about and it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Starred! Thank you for taking the time to think and explain all of that to us! Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zombie_saurus_rex

They won't need to fake a rapture, in my opinion it will be done for real by the ETs when they arrive in the "second coming" which will be a few years after Maitreya. I believe the ETs laid out a plan for takeover that involved them deliberately planting some anti-messiah type figure so they could sweep in a "save the world" at the end of the 7 years of SHTF they planned for. Those thinking they will be raptured could be those who took the chip so can be easily tagged by the ETs for beam up...either that or they are those who have had ET implants and there must be alot of those by now.

Then once Earth has been attacked and dessimated, those people will be placed back on Earth to populate the millenial kingdom. The rapture will be done for show only, and I would hazzard a guess that the remnant alive who were NOT raptured but see the rapture/return of the raptured will have be so astounded by the events that they will be trembling in awe, ready to repent and accept the "gods".

The second coming heralds "god's day of wrath" don't forget....Armageddon some would call it, others like myself would call it an Alien attack on Earth but because about 4 billion people (christians and muslims combined) await the second coming, the fact that it involves such bloodshed will not bother them as in their eyes it is righteous war on Earth's unfaithful believers.

It's all a simple case of reverse psychology if you ask me, ingenius yet so simple really.

I think some of the PTB ar in on the plan (their bloodline) but the majority won't have a clue so that when the attack comes their will be a fight-back. Maybe Reagan knew about the threat of takeover and was one of the ones who did not condone the agenda (remember his famous speech about an alien threat/presence?). I guess those in the know and on the ET side are counting on their ET masters to have the upper hand in the war that ensues.

But like I said, billions around the world have been conditioned through religion to expect (a) a "real " second coming after the false messiah and (b) a day of wrath/armageddon . They are the ones who would be cheering in the street as the saucers appear en masse then strike Earth .....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

This assumes that all the ETs have the same ideology.
Perhaps some disagree on...very key points.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Neo,

This would interest you..

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

I wasn't making a blanket statement about all ETs, I was talking specifically about one group, who in my opinion are the dominant group.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
i was reading this thread last night; and, it caused me to have a strange dream this morning. Thought i'd share.

The symbols started materializing in the furthest portion of the sky in broad daylight. At first they were triangles. Next the whole map of the world was projected upon the atmosphere making the the largest possible big screen. So, I was standing there. looking up at Florida, wondering if it was a reflection of the below--above.

No one was inside anymore. Crowds people were gawking in awe.

A voice was heard by all telling us to gather out in an opening. The voice was calm and assured.

At first I started to run down the stairs towards the opening, but, i noticed that my people were running back inside. I quickly turned against the crowd and ducked inside the apartment.

We locked all the doors, hoping to keep the hoards out; but, i realized that the glass windows were much too fragile to keep them out if all hell were to break loose.

I wondered back out into the complex. it was like one of those billionaire retreats and the plebians were free to do as they wanted. It was getiing really crowded. I found my way through the complex winding though different levels and rooms. Everyone was into their own thing. Many were playing unique music in makeshift bands. In one room the band was playing rock. It was as if anyone could join in. In the common area, they were playing jazz. Everyone was partying. I was itching to get out of there, because there were some thugs amongst the masses; and, i could tell they were planning to bring a little order out of this chaos, by taking what they wanted to the exclusion of everyone else. Overall, I felt helpless and vulnerable; afraid of what might happen next; as if, my own survival was on the line.

i hope you wrote those symbols down, or have a some sort of dream journal so that you can look back and study those symbols should you choose to...

cheers,
AA

[edit on 5-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I know which group you are referring to.
I was just pointing out that within that group,
there are what we shall call disagreements.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

The numerical values of the Hebrew letters mentioned, in that order, are:
40 + 10 + 400 + 200 + 1 + 10 + 5 = 666

In old times Hebrew had no digits but assigned numerical values to letters in order to write numbers.

Since this is the Biblical way, the only relevant evaluation of 666 has to start from a name written in Hebrew letters.

In Hebrew, only the consonants count and vowels only when they are prolonged with a consonant, like y+I = long y or a+[aleph] = long a or e+[aleph] = long e, and so on.

Thus we have Maitreyah [in Sanskrit letters] = M(a)YTR(e)[aleph]Y(a)H [in Hebrew letters] or (leaving the vowels out) MYTR[aleph]YH = 666!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I remember back in the 90's when all the 2k hype was abounding the net.

I believe Share International was predicting a major crash fueled by failing JAPANESE banks. A few years before Douglas Casey had predicted this in his book, "Crisis Investing in the Nineties"

Also, I was in Pensacola at a time when apparations were appearing at the Brownsville Assembly of God. People were getting hurt and uncontrollably laughing. Some on the net were trying to peg the "Laughing Buddha" on Meitreya; and, traced the phenomena to Toronto, "Toronto Blessing", and back to the Church of England. In other words, they were implying that the spiriot of Meitreya was manifesting through the Assemblies of God.

I never went to the Brownsville thing, but I know a lot who did. Once i was at a Subway sandwich place when a group of these people entered. They were carrying one guy who was stuck in a palsy like position. They simply lowered him to the ground and let him sit there frozen for a while before he came to. When he did come to; he started pointing at me and screaming, "Jesus wants you!" Why do they always pick me out of a crowd? There must have been 30 people there.

I find it very suspect that Share International is sponsored by the UN. To me it seems like they are trying to create yet another religion. However, like another poster said, when i think of this guy-- i get a creepy feeling.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Sorry, I mixed it up a bit because of the peculiarities if English phonetics ...
In international phonetics "i" is pronounced like in "fit" and not like in "five".
Y is in transliterations often used as a consonant, like in "yes". This consonant is yod in Hebrew.

In Sanskrit, ai is the diphtong a + i, where a is pronounced like "u" in "but" or "stuff" and the "i" as above. Y in Maitreyah is the consonant Y, as stated above.

Bearing this in mind, the following will be more correct.

The numerical values of the Hebrew letters mentioned, in that order, are:
40 + 10 + 400 + 200 + 1 + 10 + 5 = 666

In old times Hebrew had no digits but assigned numerical values to letters in order to write numbers.

Since this is the Biblical way, the only relevant evaluation of 666 has to start from a name written in Hebrew letters.

In Hebrew, only the consonants count and vowels only when they are prolonged with a consonant, like i+Y = long i, or a+[aleph] = long a, or e+[aleph] = long e, and so on.

Thus we have Maitreyah [in Sanskrit letters] = M(a)YTR(e)[aleph]Y(a)H [in Hebrew letters] or (leaving the vowels out) MYTR[aleph]YH = 666!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is a big star that appears every night. Its way bigger than I ever remember. I used a sony camera with super night shot and it was very weird. Shaped like a diamond with black dot pattern.... very strange look up at the brightest star yourself...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thanks Jinx, he was interesting. I've never seen or heard him before. I forgot that in 1999, Pope John Paul II renounced the Church's official stance on hell and damnation, saying that hell was symbolic and figurative: "rather than a physical place, hell is the state of those who freely and definitively separate themselves from God, the source of all life and joy" And yet, there are still millions and millions of people in the world who fear hell, thinking that some devil is around every corner waiting to steal our souls away, dragging it kicking and screaming to an everlasting burning lake of fire somewhere. Perhaps, as least as far as the Catholics are concerned, this is because the Pope Benedict XVI, in March 2007, reinstated hell again as a real place! Religion can be strange.

But my point, and trying to stay on topic here, is that fear is gripping the world. People are afraid everywhere. Either the whole world is doomed or, in the case of the religious right, just the infidels and sinners are doomed.

From Share International's 50 Frequently asked questions:

Q: If Maitreya is the Christ, then who or what is the anti-christ?

BC: According to the Ageless Wisdom, the anti-christ is not one individual who lives at a certain point in time, but is an energy released before the advent of the Christ. It comes to pave the way for the building forces of the Christ by destroying the old crystallized ways that block new growth for society. While the anti-christ is an energy, it does manifest through individuals and has done so at different times throughout history, most notably through the emperor Nero in Roman times, and more recently through Hitler and some of his closest associates. With the defeat of the Axis powers during World War II, the work of the anti-christ energy was completed for this age and will not manifest again for over 3,000 years.

The anti-christ does exist, not as an individual who comes before the Christ, but as an energy. Fundamentally, the anti-christ is the First, or Will aspect of God, in its destructive form. It is that energy which destroys thus making way for the new energies of the Christ. The anti-christ energy sweeps away the old, outworn forms and prepares the way for the incoming, creative energy.

Maitreya says: “Nothing happens by itself. Man must act and implement his will.” Therefore, as much public discussion as possible is needed regarding the function of this heralding star and the current increase of UFO activity. Yet, as was pointed out above, there is still little word from the professional astronomers of world. They have remained silent about all of of this. Perhaps fear of professional ridicule is keeping many quiet, or perhaps, as in the case of NASA and the military forces around the world, they are instructed not to talk of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

TextThe anti-christ does exist, not as an individual who comes before the Christ, but as an energy. Fundamentally, the anti-christ is the First, or Will aspect of God, in its destructive form. It is that energy which destroys thus making way for the new energies of the Christ. The anti-christ energy sweeps away the old, outworn forms and prepares the way for the incoming, creative energy.

Now this that is interesting, its corresponds with the use of ley lines to harness negative energy around the world. It is said that the energy naturally given off by these lay lines is vital to human life, in fact, all life on earth. It is the equavilent of air and water.
The illuminati and free masons have built specific structures on these lay lines to harness negative energy that effect us and our ways of thinking in ways we cant even immagine. It is to separate us from our hearts and love that we give unto others. Im not exactly sure of how this is done, but once complete it will open some sort of stargate, I think this means that any negative enity of lower 'vibrational frequency' can come and go as it pleases.

I wonder if these lay lines are a fundemental part of paving the way for the anichrist (as a negative energy) as all of us will be suseptible to its power without even knowing it.

Just my ramblings

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Oh stop...

I mean heck, I'd rather hang with the crew that thinks he's the antichrist than the believers lol, at least they'd be into getting rid of this guy.

But I don't believe he's the antichrist either

and i'm able to read hebrew btw...

I think at worst the guys a stooge and maybe someone out there is nutty enough to present a global order religous leader...

and at best

He's just a creep with a snake oil salesman

and frankly I kick snake oil salesmens kiesters when I can

But I don't want to bash at you... if your bashing on The Maitreya

So Antichrist away on him brother

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

That whole shtick right there, seriously made me gag.

You don't have to be living in fear to not believe a complete bunch of hooey, especially if you are a genuinely spiritual person you just recognize this all for what it is, utter bunk...

Creme he looks like a pedophille of some sort, he just has that odd demeanor about him, he's perverse under the surface

and if you had any real senses for these things

you'd just know.

You wouldn't be looking for spiritual advice from frackin Jupiter

You'd be looking in your own heart and it would guide you properly

(not directed at you btw... the quote, from share international) Just wanted to make that clear.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
every night i see this star in my yard and think? that much be a satellite, but it does not move...strangre

when and where in the night sky do you see it. im in south africa so the line up should be pretty much the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join