It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Major space ships in orbit of Planet Earth..ie- The star that heralds Maitreya’s emergence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Please take the time to read through this, I think it will be of great importance and in the interest of all of us.

So what this guy is saying is that there are currently four spaseships in orbit of our planet earth, and the only way he could get this into the press and news was to pass it off as a "star like luminaries"? This could get pretty interesting!

If anyone else has spotted these "star like luminaries", please post additional info in this thread.

In the very near future, people everywhere will have the opportunity to witness an extraordinary and significant sign, the like of which has been manifested only once before, at the birth of Jesus. Then, according to Christian teaching, a star appeared in the heavens and led three wise men from the East to the birthplace of Jesus. Soon, once again, a star-like luminary of brilliant power will be seen around the world.” (Benjamin Creme’s Master, ‘Maitreya’s first interview’, SI Jan/Feb 2009)

On 12 December 2008 Share International distributed a news release announcing that in the very near future a large, bright star would appear in the sky visible throughout the world, night and day, heralding the imminent appearance of Maitreya in His first interview on a major US television programme. Since early January 2009 sightings of the star have been reported all over the world and hundreds of sightings have been sent to Share International. We include a selection of the latest reports from the media, Share International readers, and sightings from YouTube. All are genuine sightings confirmed by Benjamin Creme’s Master to be the ‘star’.

Let me just put some emphisys on this..

So obviously it is not a real star. There are, in fact, four such “star-like luminaries” covering the world. They are gigantic spacecraft (each one about the size of five football grounds put together).

This is a pic form the UK.

This ones taken from Egypt.

Those are only two pictures, To view more, go to-News source.

But first, read this....Q&A's regarding the "stars" discovery and significance.

Q. I have been following the news about the ‘star’. I am very much hoping that what people are seeing is the miracle star. But I am wondering whether any unusual sightings have been reported by people who spend their days looking at the stars through giant telescopes, etc. Were the scientific community to observe something new I would be reassured that it is not simply Venus being mistaken for something more unusual. Has this happened yet?

A. The response from professional stargazers has been a deafening silence. Why the silence? Are they following governmental orders to keep quiet about any unusual sightings (like UFOs)? On the other hand, reports of sightings have been flooding in from all over the world – from Norway to New Zealand and the USA to Japan. YouTube is full of reports, many of the ‘star’ although the reporter usually has no idea what, in fact, he is seeing. Some earlier reports were indeed about Venus, but since 28 March Venus has gone beyond our sight. So now there is no confusion. The ‘star’ is brighter even than Venus, changes colour frequently and moves position. So obviously it is not a real star. There are, in fact, four such “star-like luminaries” covering the world. They are gigantic spacecraft (each one about the size of five football grounds put together). They all come from planets of our own solar system. They are a sign, heralds of the first public appearance on American television of Maitreya, the World Teacher.

Q. Thanks for all of the great work that you have done so gracefully for so many years. I have one question that has been gnawing at my mind for several weeks: why have you been calling the light in the sky ‘the star’, while some of your regular readers know it is one or more UFOs?

It seems that many people would quickly become very confused by your references to ‘the star’, especially after they look at the photographs (and accompanying text) on the Share International website that clearly indicates that it appears and disappears in a wide variety of different locations, colours, and forms, and that it moves around randomly (unlike any other star) like a spacecraft might.

A. There is no pretence. Knowing the nature of the ‘star’, as four gigantic spaceships from several planets of our System, I had great difficulty in deciding just how to present it to the general public and media. I decided to follow my Master’s example. He had called it a “star-like luminary of brilliant power”, and related it to the ‘star’ which led the ‘three wise men’ to the birthplace of Jesus. Some of us know that that ‘star’ was a spacecraft too, but is accepted by millions as a miracle star.

It was just before Christmas so I called it a ‘Christmas star’, sure that that would be more interesting and magnetic than a prediction about a UFO. In Britain at least, people are much more sceptical of UFOs than in the USA, for example. Of course, at each lecture I make it clear that what looks like a star is, in fact, one of four huge spacecraft. In a lecture, one has time and opportunity to enlarge on the subject and the meaning and purpose of the phenomenon. In a press release or advertisement one is limited by space and the need to be succinct. The result from the public has been encouraging – eager and excited and amazed by the sheer beauty of the spectacle. The response of the media has been almost nil, as if there was an embargo on mentioning something so important as the herald of the Christ. However, it could be that media interest is starting now. Thank you for your kind words.

For the full webpage plz visit-www.share-international.org...

Please flag so this doesnt get lost in a vortex of UFO threads!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Okey, this has happend once before ? How they know that ?
And what else hase happend before ?

Star visible day and night ?
Anunnaki inbound on Nibiru ?? Happend before.. We are proof of that !

What are we going to experience now ?
Robert Dean said just a fews days ago that we are in for some years of change a head.. Do I dare speculate 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013 etc..

edit: Bill Cooper said that long ago 4 huge spacecraft went into stationary orbits around equator though...

[edit on 3/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
why is venus supposed to be out of sight now?

i am in new zealand and its supposed to be there. every morning.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think theres a bit of truth in everything, apparantly what he is saying, is that these are not in fact stars but four large 'motherships' (if I may), surrounding our planet... I have no idea why, this guy seems to speak in code, im still trying to figure it out. According to him it carries the same significance as the coming of Jesus...

I think i need to read it once more to clarify some things.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

I think theres a bit of truth in everything, apparantly what he is saying, is that these are not in fact stars but four large 'motherships' (if I may), surrounding our planet... I have no idea why, this guy seems to speak in code, im still trying to figure it out. According to him it carries the same significance as the coming of Jesus...

I think i need to read it once more to clarify some things.

Crusifiction time ? It would be more easy if they just told us flat out if there were something about to happen...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok, so this is a wiki answer on who/what Maitreya is for those who dont know.

Maitreya (Sanskrit) or Metteyya (Pāli) is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. In some Buddhist literature, such as the Amitabha Sutra and the Lotus Sutra, he is referred to as Ajita Bodhisattva.

Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna) and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future.

So, what he was saying about the star that guided the three wise men to Jesus...this has the same significance, exept we know now these are UFO and not a star. This signifies the coming of that Maitreya, instead of Jesus....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Matrieya is a very, very evil man. As is his main prophet Ben Creme.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Please, elaborate a bit on this point..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Omg , here it is . it is coming. Omg Run !!!

This what resembled a very bright star yet appeared to be in the high atmosphere in the southern U.K. was filmed 7 January 2009 at approx. 22.00 GMT over a 20 minute period showing the shapes changing within it as it moved very slowly across the sky.[The song = from the Viper cd "Protest! American Protest Songs 1928 - 1958" The Sons of the Pioneers - "Old Man Atom"]. ...see the MAITRYEYA site at ShareInternational.com for many pics similar,under "star signs" there...supposedly a sign of the coming of MAITREYA,the Christ,seen worldwide

On 15 December a news report from a Dutch news paper:
De Telegraaf
On very short period, anyway for Christmas, a large clear Star , which for everyone will be day and night visible, will appear to the sky. That Star is a spacecraft, but above all a precall of a Christmas wonder. The appearance of the Maitreya, the master of wisdom. Op ten Noort international the Netherlands speaks on behalf of share, a movement which awaits himself already 30 years on the arrival of this Messiah.

After that there were some speculations on the net and in that period Venus appeared at the sky, very bright, announcing something. We didn't see the moon for a long time. The appearance of Venus was at the beginning of the evening and at midnight a very bright Star appeared at the sky, probably Sirius. I filmed it because it had a spectacular twinkle ! I put the movie on youtube under the name: Star or no Star? But on the 30th of December the Moon came back. Perfectly line up with Venus! That night I made a movie from the Star again. In various way's ! When I looked back the pictures I was amazed and stunned to see that THERE IS A MESSAGE !!! Look for your self !!!

After that, on the first January of 2009 the Moon and Venus line up perfectly again but then the exact oppose !!! A switch had occur !!! Mayor switch !!!

NOW PLEASE ASK YOUR SELF THIS QUESTION: Do I wish that they are going to show them selves ?! PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER , OUT LOUD !!!

Now I can say, I Love You All , ONE LOVE !!! and Thank You God !!! H

This star sign was predicted by Share International and is the signal for the Reappearance of Maitreya The World teacher. visit www.share-international.org for more info

[edit on 3/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Donnie Darko

Please, elaborate a bit on this point..

I heard him on Coast last night, and he made hundreds of people (including Noory himself) physically ill. He didn't make me sick (literally speaking), but you can tell he is not good.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This is all looking just a little dodgy.

Another thread was started about this mob just yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Their Big Kahoona is "....a senior member of the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom..." who "cannot be named at this time" & who is in constant telepathic contact with something or other out there.

I think it's all just a front for this Creme guy....

www.shareintl.org...

When you get sick of him, you go here...

www.shareintl.org...

....& buy all the stuff.

No thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I was under the impression that there are possibly thousands of extraterrestrial spacecraft (cloaked) in near Earth space.

So the assumption that there are only four, is rather bizarre for me, and thus difficult to swallow.

Also, a spacecraft the size of four or five football fields is rather small, akin to a frigate or corvette sized ship.

A big spaceship would be the carrier sized or aka mother ship.

I am just terribly skeptical of this information, I am sorry.

And you do realize those 2 photos linked are just laughable?

Could someone take a better photo of the spacecraft so we can get a make on it please? Or is this all some sort of internet joke?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that. I still cant figure out how to post a you tube clip.
I can understand the humour around it!
What I find interesting is how they know that these are infact space ship and not just stars.. one of the pics on the main site came out as a diamond shape, infact, I think it was a vid cip.. Will see if I can figure out how to post it here.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In the spring of 1982 Creme placed advertisements in newspapers around the world saying, "The Christ is now here".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

What I find interesting is how they know that these are infact space ship and not just stars.. one of the pics on the main site came out as a diamond shape, infact, I think it was a vid cip.. Will see if I can figure out how to post it here.

The "diamond shape" is a camera effect caused when a digital camera tries to focus on a point-source of light.

That effect has been documented very thoroughly, in many, many threads.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Visit the main site and have a look at the rest of the pics of these 'stars'.
www.share-international.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Could this be the 'false Messiah' they speak of in the bible? I am not religious, although this makes me wonder...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

easy, you take this This AdnhKbTI1sE from the url, and click the YouTube Video in Post Editor..

All after = and before the & in the url is the number.. ~/watch=AdnhKbTI1sE&ei=related

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's almost as if Goodchild used this guy as a template to be a new aged scam artist.....

And now with her notoriety he sees renewed opportunity for himself?

I truly wonder how close to the truth I am with those two postulations : /

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

Visit the main site and have a look at the rest of the pics of these 'stars'.
www.share-international.org...

Different digital cameras cause different shapes to occur, including the "orb" type images on their site.

That effect has also been documented very thoroughly, in many, many previous threads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join