It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake, Schmake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So I am really appreciative that there are those here so very concerned about the Constitution and that are current Commander In Chief may be in breach of it. Certainly a valid concern and one that should indeed gain the attention that it has - for that reason and not shrouding whatever base social motivation that some partisan or racial proponents may attribute.

But has anyone ever considered that the people running this thing, the country, the world, etc aren't necessarily going to let such a technicality be won over by the public? You see, the legality of the birth certificate is based within a system that they created and as such the legality of it ultimately resides in a system that they created.

Anyone remember that it is/was illegal to spy on American Citizens?

A provision in the FISA bill that effectively extends retroactive immunity to telecommunication companies that acceded to the Bushh administration

A provision in the FISA bill that effectively extends retroactive immunity to telecommunication companies that acceded to the Bush administration\\\'s requests for warrantless surveillance of American citizens is particularly controversial.

The House passed the legislation last week. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., is moving toward a Senate vote tomorrow.

Emphasis mine.

So it was illegal to spy on Americans without a warrant until someone who had clout got caught.

Same thing will happen here. Either the course has already been set to fully and functionally forge the document and all of the steps or there is nothing to forge.

Either way, it is more important for the government to stand on its' own two feet and not take the hit that American law has provided for the people...we already have proof of that.

So - fake, schmake. The birth certificate is a moot point and is an extended social issue that is masking the details of the very real economic crisis we are facing as well as the wars that are being waged.

In my humble opinion, I submit you get over it and fight the real and relevant battles.

And for the record, I think he was born here. Not that my opinion or the reality of it actually matters.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
thats what i have been thinking mate...

i have kept me mouth closed on this whole Birth certificate issue, because if he was going to be found a non citizen it would happen regardless of how much proof we see or not, same goes the other way.

it has nothing to do with the "truth" or not, it's what the top level, the Bilderbergs, and the CFR, and the TC want as "truth" and if they want Obama as president come hell or high water he will be, so we can argue forever about this issue, but basically it's another smoke and Mirror campaign.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
i have kept me mouth closed on this whole Birth certificate issue, because if he was going to be found a non citizen it would happen regardless of how much proof we see or not, same goes the other way.

I think that if one took a look at the chronolgy of Obama's entire life and his ties to certain individuals (James A. Johnson and Frank Peral; both members of the CFR) then it would be evident that Obama was indeed groomed for the Presidential position by those with a lot of money.

So the whole birth certificate issue, in my opinion, is incredibly moot. As I said, it is there system and they write the rules. As I also demonstrated, if the rules are inconvenient then they just re-write them.

but basically it's another smoke and Mirror campaign.

Pretty much, even if it didn't start out that way. It's another social issue that sufficiently distracts from the real and relevant issues.

Education, Schmeducation - I currently think we shouldn't bother spending anoter dime on it if we aren't going to teach the correct things...

Edit to Add - Despite the division inherent in the link I provided in this post, I like Obama as President. But I recognize that he is just another 'good ole boy'...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by TrustMeIKnow]

join