It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to approve Ahmadinejad as election winner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to approve Ahmadinejad as election winner

www.timesonline.co.uk

Iran’s Supreme Leader will officially endorse President Ahmadinejad’s re-election on Monday as the regime faces a fresh barrage of protests — this time over the “show trial” of more than 100 opposition figures detained in the crackdown that followed the hotly disputed ballot.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei will approve Mr Ahmadinejad’s second term during a televised ceremony in Tehran attended by other regime leaders, and on Wednesday the President will take the oath of office before Iran’s parliament. Seven weeks after the election, however, the regime is still battling to crush the r
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Who writes these scripts anyways? This story is getting really repetitive and the same thing happens over and over again.

I want something new and interesting to happen for once. Like,What Ayatollah Ali Khamenei really says to Ahmadinejad behind closed doors.

""Who is Prime Minister of China?"
"No Wen is prime minister" "Hu is President"
"Thats what Im asking"
"Thats what I told ya"
"When?"
"No Wen's Prime Minister"
"I dont wanna know prime minister I asked Who is President?"
"Hu is the guy"
"Who's the guy?"
"You got it"
"Wait i got nothin you just told me when?""

Props to Robert Newman

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Who writes these scripts anyways?

My first thought upon reading your words was Fox News. This sure sounds like a "fair and balanced" "show trial".

Your response is better - love the play on Who's On First, I had never heard that before. Gave me a chuckle.

This doesn't surprise me and I so fear there will probably be a lot more death from this. The machine must keep running, no metter the cost to the people. These old farts with their hideous ideology aren't going to give up easily.

Truthfully, did anyone expect a different outcome? Governments everywhere are on the rampage, it seems. I wonder when ours will start rolling out the big guns to keep us all under control, being as we are so out of control now.

How I hate government. I wish I had a answer on how to get rid of the corporation. People say we have to have it, that it's a "necessary evil". I see almost nothing necessary from it. To me, it's 99% evil.

The one percent is Ron Paul, yelling and screaming with no one listening.

top topics

join