It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old ATS Member With Less Than 20 Posts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Are replies included as posts? Also can someone tell me what the point of below topsecret is? It seems to just be a general discussion area that has little to do with the paranomal or secret stuff. I wonder sometimes on whether ATS has been taken over by the CIA and this 20 posts screening system is just a way to slow the flow of information from getting to the public. There must be a better way of stopping the spammers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewbates

Yes posts on another thread are included in the 20 posts
The point of BTS uhhh i guss its just for disscousin other then conspirices
the CIA...maybye

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewbates

There must be a better way of stopping the spammers.

We want new members to know a little bit of what ats is about before they start new threads. If it is so hard to participate enough on ats or bts to make 20 posts, why is it so important to create new threads (except for an introduction)? Unless there are no real intentions of participating...

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
why is it so important to create new threads (except for an introduction)? Unless there are no real intentions of participating...
Mabey I had a topic on my mind that wasn't being discussed, or an idea I wanted to share, how am i gonna do that in a reply? oh well I still love ATS , 2 more to go lol

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
20 posts on intro page alone is pretty demanding for me. i mean i believe this is done to weed out potential dumbasses and trolls but now that i feel like using my keyboard on ats, trolling is exactly what this rule is forcing me to do tonite.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iknownothingiswear

You don't need 20 posts on an intro page. Those 20 posts can be anywhere, on any thread in BTS or ATS. They must be 20 posts you as a member make. Responses others make to your Intro thread don't count toward your 20.

Just make 20 posts, on topic and relevant please. Then you're free to create a new thread in any forum on ATS or BTS.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
oh man... fooled myself once again. beergoggle affects my ability to read fine prints. sorry for spamming. im never posting on intro again for a long time xP

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Me too, Me too, like 9 more posts to go!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join