It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why 911

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 

Yeah! well yes and no. That is scarry. Who the heck could stop an operation like that.
Shoot, they could be chinese , korean or anybody. Would they have chicks, you know girlfriends? or just solo so there is nobody to tell?
Woooa.




posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
oops sorry double post

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by JJay55
 

Yeah! well yes and no. That is scarry. Who the heck could stop an operation like that.
Shoot, they could be chinese , korean or anybody. Would they have chicks, you know girlfriends? or just solo so there is nobody to tell?
Woooa.

Chinese and Korean have different religion routine. Islamic terrorism follows the same routine over and over.
Keeping with this cell structure, no they don't have girlfriends. They are like monks on a mission. Everyday they follow a certain routine. Wake, pray, eat, pray, go over the handbook, pray, make a public appearance to fit in, pray, eat, sleep, pray. Each time they go over the handbook they are closer to their mission. They go over it in their mind, then they walk the path to complete it, over and over. In Islam the 5 time a day prayer thing is like being hypnotized in a sense. The state of mind allows someone to carry out a systematic routine. They are conditioned. That means that when the word is given, the terrorists will strap on a bomb without question and walk into a crowd of people and detonate himself.
But important to understand is that this is a theology. They are very dedicated and it is not like going to church on Sunday. Islam is a 24/7 religion, very deep and strong.

Now, if there are 57 OIC countries, these are Islamic Republics whos government is run by this theology. Sharia Law is religious law implimented by government clerics and imams. Government is distributed in mosques to the people. Grasp this concept!

The mindset in Islam is not like the West. And they have given us 10 years to prepare for Islam to take over the US. To do this they will hit a dozen cities in the US using nuclear material and it will be like Katrina x12. The US government, now broke, will not be able to handle it. It will be a short time until the US is brought to their knees. At that time a mercyful Islam will ask every citizen to convert to Islam. If citizens choose not to there will be bands of enforcers who will behead the non-converters.

Of course... the US has weapons... and we may have to use them... that makes alot of nuclear fallout in the atmosphere. Because Pakistan will launch all 100 nukes which are now in the hands of AQ.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
From what I understand, there are 4 leaders in the US that will give the word. These are high ranking 'bishops' (as in a chess board) who get the word from higher ranks in Saudi and Egypt. One is in Boston, I can't remember the name, he's been in the news, head of the biggest mosque there. They fund the cells who are in sleeper mode.

Same MO as 911 Atta who fit in in Boca Raton and was a frequent flyer. These guys aren't poverty striken thugs, they are business men and organized criminals with lots of financial backing.

The key to stopping them isn't by blaming the US government for 911. The key to stopping terrorism is educating the American public not to lay down in the face of this problem.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted by JJay55

The key to stopping them isn't by blaming the US government for 911. The key to stopping terrorism is educating the American public not to lay down in the face of this problem.



The intent is to blame the proper party for 9-11. Only guilty parties need apply. To date, all cui bono evidence points towards the US and Israeli governments. Most physical evidence points towards US and Israeli governments. Common sense points toward the US and Israeli governments.

It makes no sense to blame whoever suits your fancy as Dubya did with Iraq and Afghanistan. The benefitters from 9-11 were the corporate war machine profiteers such as Halliburton and the military industrial comples and the oil tycoons and the opium pushers and the political hacks and the stock market speculators and individual greedy billionaires such as Lucky Larry and the bloodthirsty Zionists.

I fail to see how Islam benefitted from 9-11 in any fashion.

"cui bono?" means "Who benefits", or more literally: "For whose benefit is it?" It is a very good question throughout life's encounters.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
To date, all cui bono evidence points towards the US and Israeli governments. Most physical evidence points towards US and Israeli governments. Common sense points toward the US and Israeli governments.

It makes no sense to blame whoever suits your fancy as Dubya did with Iraq and Afghanistan. The benefitters from 9-11 were the corporate war machine profiteers such as Halliburton and the military industrial comples and the oil tycoons and the opium pushers and the political hacks and the stock market speculators and individual greedy billionaires such as Lucky Larry and the bloodthirsty Zionists.

I fail to see how Islam benefitted from 9-11 in any fashion.


Keep thinking that way. Makes it easier for the enemies of the US. They come in, blow up things, murder people, and geniuses like you come to the conclusion "Must be the government and Israel."

Why don't you covert to Islam and help them fight the Evil US and Israel?
They're always looking for people of your discernment and intellectual rigour.


M


[edit on 11-8-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
To date, all cui bono evidence points towards the US and Israeli governments. Most physical evidence points towards US and Israeli governments. Common sense points toward the US and Israeli governments.

It makes no sense to blame whoever suits your fancy as Dubya did with Iraq and Afghanistan. The benefitters from 9-11 were the corporate war machine profiteers such as Halliburton and the military industrial comples and the oil tycoons and the opium pushers and the political hacks and the stock market speculators and individual greedy billionaires such as Lucky Larry and the bloodthirsty Zionists.

I fail to see how Islam benefitted from 9-11 in any fashion.


posted by mmiichael
Keep thinking that way. Makes it easier for the enemies of the US. They come in, blow up things, murder people, and geniuses like you come to the conclusion "Must be the government and Israel."

Why don't you covert to Islam and help them fight the Evil US and Israel?
They're always looking for people of your discernment and intellectual rigour.



Don't have time for that. I am too busy trying to get a new investigation and prosecute the 9-11 perp traitors within our own government. I'm a Christian and could never convert to Islam. In Christianity we are to work against unrighteous bloodthirsty corrupt governments such as we are stuck with.

Besides it your job to assist the enemies of the American people.

And you are not doing it very well since the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is self-destructing faster than you can prop it up.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by mmiichael



Keep thinking that way. Makes it easier for the enemies of the US. They come in, blow up things, murder people, and geniuses like you come to the conclusion "Must be the government and Israel." Why don't you covert to Islam and help them fight the Evil US and Israel? They're always looking for people of your discernment and intellectual rigour.


1). How many Christian countries have a Muslim based one ever invaded?.

2). For any war between two countries, one must invade the other.

3). So where does this *hate* for the west herald from?.

4). From people whom up to a few years ago didn`t even know what western guys look like, then want to kill them because?????.

It`s geniuses like you that will die smiling when the day comes, that people like them just cant take no more and nuke the f*** out of us, like the bullied fat kid at school whom has just been pushed over that last inch.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
I have 2 reasons:

1) It is the emergency phone number
and
2) the numbers 9 and 11 add up to twenty, so they could make a commemerative 9/11 silver leaflet $20 print so the government can say 'Look what we did'.


The government did not make any commemorative 9/11 $20 print. All of them were made by private mints.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
1). How many Christian countries have a Muslim based one ever invaded?.

2). For any war between two countries, one must invade the other.

3). So where does this *hate* for the west herald from?.

4). From people whom up to a few years ago didn`t even know what western guys look like, then want to kill them because?????.

It`s geniuses like you that will die smiling when the day comes, that people like them just cant take no more and nuke the f*** out of us, like the bullied fat kid at school whom has just been pushed over that last inch.


I've lived and worked in over a dozen countries. Speak half a dozen languages. How about you?

I suggest you read up on international events of the last few decades instead of Truther websites and answers will fall into place.

Start with actual books by independent journalists, investigators, historians, who do primary research, spend time at locations, talk to witnesses and officials, provide citations.

The usual moronic histrionic BS frequently seen around here from college kids or rednecks in trailer parks is pretty worthless.

None of this will register with you, for certain.

Your loss.


M



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh
 


"How many Christian countries has a Muslim based one one ever invaded?"

Not sure of the total number, and of course the term "country" has different meaings over the course of Human history, but here:


On 29 May 1453, Sultan Mehmed II "the Conqueror" captured Constantinople after a 53-day siege (during which the last Roman/Byzantine emperor, Constantine XI, died near the Porta Aurea while defending the city) and proclaimed that Constantinople was now the new capital of the Ottoman Empire. Sultan Mehmed's first duty was to rejuvenate the city economically, creating the Grand Bazaar and inviting the fleeing Orthodox and Catholic inhabitants to return. Captured prisoners were freed to settle in the city whilst provincial governors in Rumelia and Anatolia were ordered to send four thousand families to settle in the city, whether Muslim, Christian or Jew, to form a unique cosmopolitan society.
(skip)

Religious foundations were established to fund the construction of grand imperial mosques (such as the Fatih Mosque which was built on the spot where the Church of the Holy Apostles once stood), adjoined by their associated schools, hospitals and public baths. Suleiman the Magnificent's reign of the Ottoman Empire from 1520 to 1566 was a period of great artistic and architectural achievements. The famous architect Sinan designed many mosques and other grand buildings in the city, while Ottoman arts of ceramics, calligraphy and miniature also flourished.


Source

Religious fanaticism cannot be denied. IT IS STUPID, shortsighted and a bane of our existence, but it exists.

People are stupid.

[edit on 11 August 2009 by weedwhacker]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You'll notice that many in the UK are apologists. Brown was/is a classic dhimmi. The term Eurasia refers to the migration leaking from the ME. Christians are open and plural. Islam is not pluralistic. That means they do not accept non-muslims, it is illegal to be Christian in their countries. Illegal... meaning they will be prosecuted unless they pay a jizya. They cannot build churches without government approval, can you imagine if that was the policy for mosques in democracies??? Double standards that are slipping past those who want to welcome all the different cultures without knowing all there is to know about Islam. Dangerous trend.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55
 


JJ
Before the 911 perps, who would you say were the previous group that would be similar in modus operandi! Or is terrorism just that new?
donny



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by JJay55
 


JJ
Before the 911 perps, who would you say were the previous group that would be similar in modus operandi! Or is terrorism just that new?
donny

Looking at history, Islam moved like the plague across Southeast Asia and Africa with conquering and constant fighting. They were held off in Europe for centuries. Their history shows that they are thieves. So no, it's not new, it's an old theology that's deeply rooted.

But the most important part is the three factors that lead to conflict. Population density, gender imbalance and resource depletion. Those three things are at a peak and there is bound to be an explosion. Southeast Asia has the worlds most dense population, girls are killed in numbers that are enomous making the region male dominated, and resources... especially oil is running out. First sign is mass migration, then struggle, then death and destruction. Natures way.

To answer your question, the Assasseens do have a certain way of slaughter. They are the most violent and cruel in human torture on the planet. Beheading is still used today as a death penalty. Stoning, where mostly women are buried to their shoulders is used in lawful punishment. Female genital mutilation is especially cruel. Of course Islam denies the practice is exclusively theirs... but the reality is that indeed FGM like honor killing happens in Islam. Terrorism comes right out of the Quran, encouraged by imams and governments and lots of people believe and practice. 1.4 billion.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by M

I suggest you read up on international events of the last few decades instead of Truther websites and answers will fall into place.

Start with actual books by independent journalists, investigators, historians, who do primary research, spend time at locations, talk to witnesses and officials, provide citations.

The usual moronic histrionic BS frequently seen around here from college kids or rednecks in trailer parks is pretty worthless.

None of this will register with you, for certain.



M



Plus every truther information as well ,would have been more rounded mike.
If people look at international events for the last few decades-- you will be outed. I hope they do!

Are you willing to tell us who you talked to, who are the OFFICIALS and WITNESSES? What did they say.

You were doing ok with the history books and all, untill you crossed the line over into the world of hardcore bias.
You are your own worst enemy.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by mmiichael






I've lived and worked in over a dozen countries. Speak half a dozen languages. How about you? I suggest you read up on international events of the last few decades instead of Truther websites and answers will fall into place. Start with actual books by independent journalists, investigators, historians, who do primary research, spend time at locations, talk to witnesses and officials, provide citations. The usual moronic histrionic BS frequently seen around here from college kids or rednecks in trailer parks is pretty worthless. None of this will register with you, for certain. Your loss. M


I`m impressed, you speak 6 different languages, and could not answer a simple question in any of them, my loss, apparently.

International events since 1989, uhm Gulf War, we invaded them, uhm War against Afghanistan and Iraq in their countries, invaded-by-us, nope sorry enlighten me on what i`ve missed from the last few decades, unless ofc I go back another decade and include the Falklands war which was an English thing about a rock with sheep on, still can`t see that Muslim country invasion spree, nope, sorry, nothing at all.

Just trying to think how reading books, visiting 12 countries, speaking more languages, chatting with witnesses over a none event event, will change this.

Oh well my loss, nothing registered, my bad.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Seventh
 


"How many Christian countries has a Muslim based one one ever invaded?"

Not sure of the total number, and of course the term "country" has different meaings over the course of Human history, but here:


On 29 May 1453, Sultan Mehmed II "the Conqueror" captured Constantinople after a 53-day siege (during which the last Roman/Byzantine emperor, Constantine XI, died near the Porta Aurea while defending the city) and proclaimed that Constantinople was now the new capital of the Ottoman Empire. Sultan Mehmed's first duty was to rejuvenate the city economically, creating the Grand Bazaar and inviting the fleeing Orthodox and Catholic inhabitants to return. Captured prisoners were freed to settle in the city whilst provincial governors in Rumelia and Anatolia were ordered to send four thousand families to settle in the city, whether Muslim, Christian or Jew, to form a unique cosmopolitan society.
(skip)

Religious foundations were established to fund the construction of grand imperial mosques (such as the Fatih Mosque which was built on the spot where the Church of the Holy Apostles once stood), adjoined by their associated schools, hospitals and public baths. Suleiman the Magnificent's reign of the Ottoman Empire from 1520 to 1566 was a period of great artistic and architectural achievements. The famous architect Sinan designed many mosques and other grand buildings in the city, while Ottoman arts of ceramics, calligraphy and miniature also flourished.


Source

Religious fanaticism cannot be denied. IT IS STUPID, shortsighted and a bane of our existence, but it exists.

People are stupid.

[edit on 11 August 2009 by weedwhacker]


Constantinople = Roman Catholics ah ha, that`s gonna open up a whole heap of worms lol, and I meant a lot more recent as in to give a real reason to keep declaring war on them.

Getting out of here before someone mentions Shamanism, do agree on the whole religion nutcases though experienced only to well the demon that is sectarianism.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
I`m impressed, you speak 6 different languages, and could not answer a simple question in any of them, my loss, apparently.

International events since 1989, uhm Gulf War, we invaded them, uhm War against Afghanistan and Iraq in their countries, invaded-by-us, nope sorry enlighten me on what i`ve missed from the last few decades, unless ofc I go back another decade and include the Falklands war which was an English thing about a rock with sheep on, still can`t see that Muslim country invasion spree, nope, sorry, nothing at all.

Just trying to think how reading books, visiting 12 countries, speaking more languages, chatting with witnesses over a none event event, will change this.

Oh well my loss, nothing registered, my bad.


I don't even remember the question.

This is a conspiracy site with tens of thousands of mostly anonymous contributors. I have asked dozens of questions that have gone unanswered. If I had to read every message just on threads I contribute to, and answer every question - it would be doing nothing else.

Usual courtesy is to thank people for attempting an answer.

I don't claim to know everything, but am pretty well read. Haven't watched television in a decade. Dismiss 80-90% of what's online.

On this site one becomes aware of the conspiracy theories circulating. Some raise legitimate concerns and issues. Many, I'd say most, are total self-serving BS from unreliable agenda driven websites and Youtube. Repetition of the same sensationalistic disinformation doesn't make it become truer.

A good and demonstrably reliable open source of information on current history can be found here.


www.historycommons.org...


A public forum where data is supplemented and corrected. Forum to raise issues. Even Truthers contributing.

Recommended reading. People remember a few key points and think they know what there is to know about current events. With a few billion people, a couple hundred countries, much activity, economically, politically, militarily - a tiny fraction of which is ever reported on, there is much to learn.

Try the Complete 9/11 Timeline, and the ones on US International Relationships, History of US Interventions, for starters. Guaranteed 95% of it is info you've never seen. The world is vastly complex. Yes, the US has done terrible and unjust things. So have many other countries - often much worse. But never reported or analyzed due to closed systems of information.

Just an example - a Sudanese Muslim govt systematic genocide of approaching half a million black Africans going on the past few years. No one wants to talk about it. THE UN pretends it isn't happening.

No one has all the answers. Be suspicious of those offering simple overriding ones. Socio-economics and international affairs are multi-factorial. Nothing is simple.

Mike




[edit on 11-8-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker


People are stupid.

[edit on 11 August 2009 by weedwhacker]


So you are STUPID or not a people?
It would be nice to work with everyone in our country to prevent the advance of others that would take what we own while we are asleep or preoccupied by in-fighting.



posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston
 


Is that Bullseye exactly where the plane hit ????



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join