It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What most people don't know is.....

That was the first day of school. And the day of a local election. It was also a Tuesday, which is the slowest flying day.

So half the people were not even in the WTC when it hit. The casualties could of been far higher. But people were comign in late from taking their kids to school and going to elections. Most people were planning on coming in at about 9:30 or 10.

I don't think the date was significant, but I think the time was.

Funny how it was right before the rest of the building population was supposed to show up.

Whoever did, really did intend to minimize the number of deaths.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Most terrorism attacks happen on Friday after prayers. There is also the significiance of the first sliver of the moon after the new moon. That's when the cleric gives the blessing.
Many of you don't know much about Islam. Still many try to fit AQ/Islam motives into Western agenda. It's important to understand the difference.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Most terrorism attacks happen on Friday after prayers. There is also the significiance of the first sliver of the moon after the new moon. That's when the cleric gives the blessing.
Many of you don't know much about Islam. Still many try to fit AQ/Islam motives into Western agenda. It's important to understand the difference.

Quite right.Westerners didn't go around trying to agitate islam or steal their land. They taught them how to pump oil instead. Big mistake.
Americans should have no worries about arabs in general though.
Rumsfeld has kissed thier rings and our CIA even armed them in afganastan and Iran. Whats wrong with that.
Tell us the difference ,please so we will understand.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted by JJay55

Gee willikers. You are your own worst enemy to your specious nonsense.

Calendar September 2001

September 11 2001 happened nowhere near a full moon (2nd) nor after a new moon (17th) and it happened on a Tuesday; not a Friday. So apparently it was done without the Islamic clerics' blessing. So if they can't get their own religious rules right, you expect us to worry about 2020?

But we don't need to know much about Islam because Islam did not do 9-11. We need to learn more about our own government, because as many of our great founding fathers warned us; that is where our greatest danger lies, and where enemies to our liberty will most likely arise. They did not warn us about Islam.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
~James Madison p1809-1817

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
~Thomas Jefferson p1801-1809

"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. It is a force, like fire: a dangerous servant and a terrible master".
~ George Washington p1789-1797

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
~Benjamin Franklin

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well the reason why I think 9/11 was chosen was because it's the emergency number. It all adds to the fear that they were drumming up.
The only time you dial 9/11 you usually are in a state of distress or fear, so it all added to the drama.

edit: fixed.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Quite right.Westerners didn't go around trying to agitate islam or steal their land. They taught them how to pump oil instead. Big mistake.
Americans should have no worries about arabs in general though.
Rumsfeld has kissed thier rings and our CIA even armed them in afganastan and Iran. Whats wrong with that.
Tell us the difference ,please so we will understand.

So the ME are a bunch of idiots who knew nothing about oil trade? And they were so like cavemen that the US had to teach them about fire? Rumsfield holds what rank now?
The Stellas in Iraq were actually supplied by Saudi.

Obviously the barkers will resort to conspiracy against the US government because of lack of understanding and education. This is why the US government doesn't tell the idiotic public everything.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
JJ you said this
"So the ME are a bunch of idiots who knew nothing about oil trade? And they were so like cavemen that the US had to teach them about fire? Rumsfield holds what rank now?
The Stellas in Iraq were actually supplied by Saudi.

Obviously the barkers will resort to conspiracy against the US government because of lack of understanding and education. This is why the US government doesn't tell the idiotic public everything. "

my answer-

I do not know who the ME is. ME YOU idiots maybe!
Rumsy gets a huge retirement paid by me and other taxpayers.
And hopefully a fair trial.
I am the public, I am not an idiot.
The government works for us. They tell us everything.
Do you know something they are not telling!
You must know unless you are one of the idiots you speak (type) about.
I said nothing about Iraq although the US probably gave them WMD so we could cause a stink with them.
Could you please tell us more about the bankers.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Obviously the barkers will resort to conspiracy against the US government because of lack of understanding and education. This is why the US government doesn't tell the idiotic public everything.

HEY! TIME OUT!

You're not supposed to give away the Ultimate Big Secret.

They're supposed to think the NWO, Zionists, Mason control is the reason for all the secrecy.

Keeping conspiracy theory a circus rather than a critical force has been successful. People timing Youtube videos of WTC collapses are too preoccupied to examine their government's foreign policies, population control programs, financial strategies, etc. That requires reading a lot of dense text.

Keeping it dumbed down to Good Guys vs Bad Guys, with the Conspiracists as the Rebel Alliance against the Wicked Emperor and Darth Vader, ala STAR WARS, has works.

Must be their marketing arm, the Zionist mind control Hollywood producer figured that out for them.

Mike

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Hey SP,
I was just scanning some previous posts and realized the text I posted did not appear in that quote reply.
I think what I said was something like this.
WOW , what a great post. Like so many of yours I have read lately.
Thanks for having the courage to bring these things to light.
I guess jj is getting some answers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

By ME, JJay55 in context meant the Middle East.

reply to post by SPreston

Hey SP,
I was just scanning some previous posts and realized the text I posted did not appear in that quote reply.
I think what I said was something like this.
WOW , what a great post. Like so many of yours I have read lately.
Thanks for having the courage to bring these things to light.
I guess jj is getting some answers.

Maybe she has decided to take her Al Qaeda nonsense elsewhere.

[edit on 8/8/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"My last observation... this forum is filled with typical American mentality. Very sad."

Do most educators with your alleged stature insult and label groups of people with such predictable stereotypical comments? I feel very sorry for your "students", whoever they may be.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just a reminder - Stay on Topic.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
In case no one noticed, the EU population will be 1/5 Islamic by 2050. That's quite close to majority in many countries. Then Sharia Law will be easily introduced. Not like in Kenya and Thailand today where it is being forced with beheading and other means.

AQ is real. Good luck to those who are skeptics.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted by JJay55
In case no one noticed, the EU population will be 1/5 Islamic by 2050. That's quite close to majority in many countries. Then Sharia Law will be easily introduced. Not like in Kenya and Thailand today where it is being forced with beheading and other means.

AQ is real. Good luck to those who are skeptics.

Kind of late for your deadline of 2020 isn't it?

Al Qaeda (the toilet seat or base) is real in the minds of frightened sheeple if they allow it to hide the larger picture, which is our government and the rich elitists who rule over it; exactly what our founding fathers warned us about.

We allowed them to take over printing our currency from 1913 on, and their fiat money has bankrupted us and enriched them, and ruined the futures for our children and grandchildren.

To fear a nebulous enemy far away which exists mostly on paper is the ultimate in delusion.

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
~James Madison p1809-1817

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
~Thomas Jefferson p1801-1809

"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. It is a force, like fire: a dangerous servant and a terrible master".
~ George Washington p1789-1797

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
~Benjamin Franklin

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Gotta love the "ignore" feature on this forum.

In preparation for the next attack there are a few simple things you can do.
Make a list of family contacts, current addresses, phone numbers, list of children and ages.
Make a plan of where to meet in the event of an emergency. If your homebase is not accessable have an alternate location. Also all family members should have a designated and communicated route they will take to get to the homebase location.
Read up on Post Traumatic Syndrome. It usually kicks in about 2 weeks after a diaster and it can be painful. Know how to handle it and what effects you will feel.

These measures are always good policy even if a diaster is avoided.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted by JJay55

Of course. Another indication of your academic professionalism.

You have scare tactics to sell, and common sense and simple logic are not wanted.

We understand that your rhetoric is aimed at the easily misled sheeple and not at people capable of thinking for themselves. But why have you brought your university level teaching with 40 years of experience here to ATS, where there are relatively few sheeple and your results so necessarily limited?

posted by JJay55

Actually I'm a counter-terrorism educator with a 40 year background in Islamic studies. I teach at a university level and have many years of experience working with seasoned professionals in this effort.

No wonder this nation is so screwed up, waging war of some nature on half the nations of the world, occupying most of the nations of the world with American troops, and waging wars of naked aggression on certain oil-rich and opium-rich nations. These counter-terrorism educators have led us astray, chasing off after ghosts and phantoms.

[edit on 8/9/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

In preparation for the next attack there are a few simple things you can do.
Make a list of family contacts, current addresses, phone numbers, list of children and ages.
Make a plan of where to meet in the event of an emergency. If your homebase is not accessable have an alternate location. Also all family members should have a designated and communicated route they will take to get to the homebase location.
Read up on Post Traumatic Syndrome. It usually kicks in about 2 weeks after a diaster and it can be painful. Know how to handle it and what effects you will feel.

These measures are always good policy even if a diaster is avoided.

JJ
Since you have been at the Terrorist game for so long. Would it be possible to assign MO's to the typical type terrorist that would be likely to attempt another attack on the US? Like the 911perps.
thanks donny

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

JJ
Since you have been at the Terrorist game for so long. Would it be possible to assign MO's to the typical type terrorist that would be likely to attempt another attack on the US? Like the 911perps.
thanks donny

Ok. Just an example of a scenerio. So there's 5 guys in a suburb of a big city. They are in a safehouse, usually owned by a doctor or engineer, with enough wealth to go unnoticed and keep the bills paid and food on the table. He goes to work as normal, no one suspects him in anyway. The 2 guests in his home are waiting, praying, and fitting in, they know they will carry out an act that will make them a martyr and they are pleased. The other 2 have other homes in the neighborhood and act as street surveilance look outs. The doctor/engineer gets a call from a leader in another big city and is given instructions. The doctor/engineer will not be part of the actual act of terrorism.
All these men are under the Islamic belief that what they are doing is right. Innocent women and children will die and they are ok with that because they are killing non-muslims. They wait 5-8 years for the word to carry out their act. The supplies to do so are brought in by another cell who contacts the doctor and delivers the goods just before the event. The look outs are still in place. Nuclear or radioactive material is detected by NESTS with special tools so the cells will do what they can to avoid this and deliver at the last minute.
Is this what you wanted to know?
Wanna know more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join