It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Glitch in the Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have a question to see what you all think of something I notcied yesterday.

I do custom hardwood flooring for a living and sometimes I travel over an hour to get jobs. I was about an hour from my house looking at a job when I noticed the homeowner's 2 dogs. A young, but tall, black lab and a scraggly looking blue healer were in the drivway, playing like they were friends for a long time. As I was leaving I noticed the dogs walking down the driveway and onto the road, so I got the assumption that they were the type of dogs that hang around the neighborhood together.

I thought nothing else about it until I got back home several hours later.

I was driving down a backroad near my house, on the way to a friend's home, when I saw something that really made me stop and think.

There were two dogs that appeared to be identical to the other dogs. They weren't similiar with discernible differences, they were basically the same. They were hanging around the neighborhood and playing together, just like the 2 dogs over and hour away.

I know the facts say that these were four different dogs, but what about a glitch in the Matrix. Could this be a copy of the other dogs?

Do you have a pair of dogs like this in your area?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
lol what

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Maybe, but I'm thinking two other possibilities.

First, maybe the dogs traveled to where you saw them the second time. Highly unlikely, but you never know.

Second, maybe you kind of "filled in the blanks". You saw a couple of dogs, and without looking very close, figured they looked like what you said. Maybe your memory more or less changed to agree more closely to the two dogs you saw the second time.

I've been reading how our memories aren't like videos, but more like scenes we reconstruct each time - so they can get modified each time. For example, on occasion someone has asked me what so-and-so was wearing. They might have just gone into the next room. I'd offer my best recollection, and often it was dead wrong. They weren't wearing that *this* time; they might have been the first time I saw them. That's how I remember them. I don't think that's so unusual. Someone asked me, I didn't remember, so my mind filled in the blank as well as it could.

But yeah, it could be the Matrix, I suppose...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have had similiar incidents. Not with dogs though.

A year or two ago, there would be several instances where i would be listening to the radio. I noticed it first on talk radio but music also.

I would be hearing the exact conversation repeated. The first time i put it off to "best of" type stuff. Obvious repeat, no biggie.

The second or third time in a period of days, it really creeped me out. Kind of a "Ground Hog Day" sort of thing. I dont remember much of anything else around being that way. Certainly not to the level of Bill Murrays character.

I understand what your talking about though. You feel kinda crazy dont you? I did.

sandf

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
thank you for posting the glitch. a hotfix has been applied and there is no need for a server reboot. if you continue to experience any issues please shout "tech support' at the top of your lungs and an agent will be with you shortly.

Sounds alot like a deja vu type feeling, which is normal. Unless you have some conclusive evidence, I would say it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Could it be you say the last two dogs before but really didn't notice. You did notice the first two and when you saw the second set again it triggered a memory?

Just thinking here. But since I am into symbolism, what else could this mean to you? Maybe google dogs and symbolism.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I guess Lt. Reginald Barclay screwed up again.

two lines

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I was walking down 14th street in Manhattan when I noticed a guy with long dreads wrapped in a rasta color hair wrap and in a nice all tan suit. He was walking towards me before veering to his right (my left) into a store. As i walk buy I saw him talking to someone who worked there.

I continued down the street, without breaking pace for 2 more minutes before the guy appeared again. He was coming straight towards me again, walking exactly the same, in the same spot relative to me that I noticed him before and went into a store in the exact same fashion.

I was late to an appointment so I was walking briskly. It would of been very hard for him to of appeared 30 feet in front of me walking towards me both times.

Glitches happen....things are getting nuttier and nuttier

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

The thing is, I stopped and petted the dogs at the homeowners house an hour away and I stopped and checked out the dogs near my house.

I doubt the dogs traveled because the hour distance is done on interstate 40, from middle Tennessee to East Tennessee.

top topics

join