It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts? or Angels?**(Finally)** a pic of me and my son and the OTHERS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

[Edited on 10-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

we must THANK Banshee for making it possible to view this pic.....I spent 3 hours trying to load it to NO avail........this is a POLOROID if you cant tell

This photo intrigues the heck out of me....and I am VERY open to ANY ideas about WHAT it really could be? this is untouched by any photoshop type of work....this pic is exactly as it looks........things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.(at least me)

HINT HINT! Keep looking through this thread as there have been other COOL ghost pics posted by other members!

[edit on 15-6-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There are no pictures.

Can you post to the web and provide a link?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
upload it in your u2u member center and post the link between BB code.
Example:

I would certainly like to see this...

[Edited on 5-10-04 by Carvador]

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am SO SORRY I had such a difficult time loading this picture

Other poloroids were taken on this day, but NONE showed the white wisps that show in THIS picture, and all looked rather normal.....so THIS pic amazes me and I wonder if anybody has any ideas what this actually is showing???????

I was lucky enough to be able to talk to Banshee about my problems in the chatroom, and she was kind enough to help me out........T Y V M Moderator Banshee!!!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I dunno what to make of it, it certainly looks real to me, i cant think of anything else

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Super picture! We can't say for certain what it is, for obvious reasons, but I believe it's a picture of another presence. Ghosthunters usually refer to the mist as 'ectoplasm'.

Thank you for sharing this picture with us!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Interesting picture- and do not worry about diffuculty in uploading. Took me a while also, I must confess. About a month from now you be like me- as I did when I realized how easy it actually was. Hint- use the preview and you can see the pic you post. I always upload from my computer.
My first thought concerning the picture is some type of flying insect, etc. (dragonfly?) that was flying close to the camera as the pic was being taken.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Journey]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think you are faking it. Wait no i dont. Wait um but seriously what do you think this stuff is? Maybe some sort of multi-dimensional, cross-plasmic, entro-static goo? Cause that swhat i think.
Maybe in a parallel universe the goo was trying to kill you, but in this one you got away with a crazy picture of some goo that tried to kill you in a different universe. Thats how it all went down says the '76 Lincoln.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Found this not the same thoe but...
members.rogers.com...
www.o-dub.com...

Did you actually see it before you took the photo?

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I did NOT take this picture, I am in it with my son who was 3 at the time.....my ex husband took the picture and saw nothing beforehand......this picture scared my ex.

My thoughts on this pic, is that is an Angel/Ghost......named Levon......SERIOUSLY!!
I think this & Ill tell ya why.....

I bought a huge delapitaded old home with the intention of renovation. I bought it from the widow of a man, named Levon who passed away in this house. The 1st time we walked through the house, my baby (7 months old then) got all exited and laughing, batting at the air in front of his face. He was in my arms at the time, and this happened in one perticular room....that I later found out Levon had died in. Well anyway, right before the baby started acting like this I felt an extreme drop in room temp. And the baby was literally trying to get out of my arms, and INTO the arms of 'thin cold air'.

We bought the place, and lived in it while we renovated. The 'presance'(spellck?) in the house seamed VERY happy we were living there and fixing it up. Our sleeping rooms were up a flight of stairs, the master bedroom NEXT to the babys room. ANYTIME I was taking the baby to his room, that door would inexplicably OPEN, for me to walk in without using my hands on the door. I always said "Thank you Levon, your such a help!" He may have been a ghost to others, but he was always a gentelman Angel to me. my son has very fond memories of this 'presance'.
There are a few other pics he shows up in, but none of those are scanned. We also have white whisps showing up on family VHS video taken at Christmass time.

I swear Levon lived with us in that house.....and he really liked my son and I. He was NOT so kind to my ex, and would scare him sometimes
and I admit that amused me!

This pic you can see here, was a little family camp trip. And since Levon was part of my 'family' in his own way...he came camping with us. He hung around my son and I ALOT....Even after the divorce & we sold that house and moved. Levon seamed to be checking on us.

I have'nt seen, or heard, or felt any presance from this Angel helper in like 4 years. Some folks who stayed at the house (wich after renovation became a Bed & Breakfast Breakfast Inn) claimed they thought the house was haunted. I kept my ghost stories to myself not wanting to scare off customers. But it NEVER scared me...it was my unseen friend, and from my point of view he was welcome to hang out as long as he liked.

So...I think this is a pic of Levon. I have since the day it was taken. Thats WHY the pic scared my ex......

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thats a sweet story there but why are you asking us for opinions? you have said that Loevon is an angel aready.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Because I think everything is open to interpatation.............

I said I THINK that story is the answer....but maybe some profesional photographer or debunker has another idea?
Ive never heard in my life a tale of a house ghost that goes camping with its family host.........?

There ARE other pics but NONE as good as this one.....so I am tossing up the BEST pic of this type I have....and I am ready to see if I can LEARN anything about it..........hence why its on this site.
I to want to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have seen a picture remarkably similiar to this one .
It's in an old ghost book I had ,this picture is widely believed to be genuine .I'm afraid the book that the picture was in got destroyed when a pipe burst in my attic.
All I can do is describe the photo - it was taken (ironically) at the HQ of the paranormal society in London .Somebody took a picture of the famous old staircase and wispy,semi-translucent white streaks showed up on the photograph .They are almost identical to the strange images on your photograph.
Somebody who is a photographer should post their view on this .I think it is something ethereal.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have seen stuff like this before, and it's definitely something moving quickly past the camera, be it the camera strap, the cameraman's hand, or an insect.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting picture, it could be a ghost. I was going to say that it was something moving quickly past the camera, but it appears to be separated in the one part. Although, I guess it still could be. It could also be an impurity in the film. With my polaroid camera, if the film stuff or whatever you call it is old, there's usually going to some random thing showing up in the camera.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Question.
Was your "ex" a smoker? and is it possible he had a cigarette in his mouth while he took the pic?
Looks a little like smoke to me........
I'm not trying to cut you up.....
I love the paranormal, I'm just offering a suggestion.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The film was freshly purchased for the camp trip. That does NOT rule out it could have been on the shelf a long time though........So I cant really attest to its age. It was bought at a wallmart.

This camera had no strap, or lens cap or something attatched to it that could have been in the way. And no my ex's hand wasnt in front of the lens....he is very good photographer and quite diligent.

No my ex never smoked anything in his life...and HATED smokers with such a passion, that the only way I could get this man to leave once I decided on a divorce, was to take up smoking myself. That did it.....he left.
Plus this pic was taken during a hike....so we were not anywhere near our camp fire. So it couldnt have been campfire smoke either. Excellant thought though!

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice picture!
Hard to see though. I mean you in the back. It looks like a ghost, but I'm not so sure it is...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
It was bought at a wallmart.

AHA! That explains it! It's Wal Mart... it's obviously part of the conspiracy of Wal Mart taking over the world...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think this is image is Paranormal.
People should be more cynical about scientists-They are the ones with agendas.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join