It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
World Net Daily has started a petition for Obama to show his Birth Certificate.

Has he conned his way into the White House ?

www.wnd.com...

Full Story here

Or is it all part of the marshall law plan.

At the time of this post there was 433,315 signatures

[edit on 2-8-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
He signed an Executive Order that says he never has to release it.

Doesn't really matter if they get 3 Billion names on the petition, he's not legally required to cooperate.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Seems it may all be part of the plan

Nobody likes a cheat foolin us once

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
He signed an Executive Order that says he never has to release it.

Doesn't really matter if they get 3 Billion names on the petition, he's not legally required to cooperate.

~Keeper

Do you happen to know the executive order number per chance?

NM, found it. Executive order# 13489

Fo those interested, you can see the Executive order here

To add to my comments as well:

Okay, I was just going to sit and watch things unfold as they would but I just found out that President Obama signed executive order 13489, the day after he took office that protected him from producing any of his historical documents.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but this is the absolute first time I've heard this and I'm floored by it.

I truly understand that if it is found that Obama is illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, if not grander but this just leads that he IS hiding something. Something BIG.

Please pardon my ignorance, but those who do not believe there is no issue with Obama's legitimacy, please tell me why he his spending millions to prevent his records from being disclosed and even if you give me a legitimate excuse, PLEASE tell me why in heavens name would he have done an executive order they second day he took office to hide this material????? His first order of business was to conceal his past! Not healthcare, not the economy. An order to not release his personal information.

I was a skeptic about this whole thing, allowing for opposing views but I can honestly say now that something smells on capital hill!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Bearack]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Presidential records are...Presidential records, not records of the President.

The term "Presidential records" means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, his immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise and assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term--

(A) includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of his staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but

(B) does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e) of title 5, United States Code; (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

The term "personal records" means all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term includes--

materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency; and materials directly relating to the election of a particular individual or individuals to Federal, State, or local office, which have no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.

So no, Obama did not seal his birth certificate. The law clearly states that any documents he used to get elected are personal documents and do not fall under the "Presidential Records" category.

Government Definitions of Presidential and Personal Records

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Avenginggecko]

new topics

top topics

join