It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SHTF Turning Point Quietly Happened, Last Week – Have you been Paying Attention?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

very good job ,here a link , happy to share it with you, and others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have you noticed how the markets have welcomed the announcement of the plan for China 586 billion dollars to revive its economy in early November? Markets and raw materials have reacted very positively. After all, what is good for the Chinese economy is good for the world economy ... Is not it?

In any case what is being said and read everywhere. This is not true. But let's be a bit critical ...

A second thoughts, I'm afraid that China would boost its economy by destroying the dollar. Collateral damage entirely fortuitous and unintentional of course.

Remember that China is sitting on a gold mine of about 2 000 billion of reserves, of which two thirds are held in U.S. government bonds (U.S. treasuries or T-Bonds and T-Bills).

For years, Americans are living well above their means, with massive debt. That is what we call in excess of MoneyWeek. China has funded the excessive way of life by buying massive amounts of U.S. bonds.

Today, the Chinese citizen who needs help and crying for help. The Chinese authorities will have to make a crucial choice.

Today, Americans ranging rescue plan to plan. It is already more than 2 000 billion dollars of investment planned between Paulson, Bernanke and Obama. And of course, for all these fine plans, the Americans planned to make other massive government bonds .... remember they are masters in the art to finance their debts by investors, mostly foreigners. It is among them a well-established habit. As long as it works, they pull the rope ...

Except that this time, foreigners might not meet present.

Japan and China are the two largest creditors and financiers of the American state. Do you think for a moment they will also continue to fund the massive U.S. deficits? I do not believe for a moment. They will need to raise money to finance their own economic recovery plan. Japan is again on the brink of deflation, it is urgent for him to invest heavily in its economy. And not in the United States ...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know absolutely nothing about economics. I am a smart girl, but economics usually throws me for a loop. I'm trying to understand it more though. You're post was very imformative but I worry that others, like me, will see it as a foreign language. I read it very carefully and I think I have the gist, but I want to make sure I have it right. Correct me if I misunderstand anything:

Apparently countries buy our debt. I don't know how this works, but it does and that's really what matters. Last week, during the auction to sell those debts, China, our usual "backer" to by debts was pretty much MIA. The first few auctions went horrible the 7-year one supposedly went great. You, OP, believe it was the FED and their lackeys who were buying up most of the debt.

If no one buys our debt then we start realizing the reality of how much money we DON'T have and suddenly your buying necessities at an inflated price, meaning, your dollar doesn't go as far as it should. You don't get a dollars worth of stuff for a dollar anymore. It's going to be more like paying a dollar for 5 cents worth of stuff (I'm just pulling these numbers out of my butt for perspective).

So the only think keeping "hope" alive right now is the fact that the government has some time to do something about it, anything, because they don't typically release this info to the public until weeks down the road, but this time they will wait longer. The reason being, if the public knew about this now, there would be even bigger panic than we've had since the crash?

So while we think everything is cool--because after all, the media TOLD us that it is last week so it must be true--everything isn't and that will be evidenced in the next couple months or so by they banks selling more and more aggressively (whatever that means) the more desperate the situation.

If they do this, were f'd.

Did I get any of this right?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sounds like massive inflation is going to be hitting us soon. China is currently the only country with the funds to be able to buy that amount of debt.

I would almost bet that, as other have mentioned, they are covertly monetizing our debt. China being absent from this bond auction should throw up red flags to everyone.

It's all about to go soon, just don't know when.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You said it MUCH BETTER than I ever Could!!!

S for you!!

You got it CORRECT!!!

The Fed admitted awhile back, they were buying their own debt, but other countries still came in (China). BUT since China was MIA - well the MSM can only ignore that for so long - before reality begins hitting people!!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"Have you been paying attention?"

Well, maybe you have; as is evidenced by your fear-mongering facts, statistics and sensible analysis. But 300 million other Americans are sensibly not paying attention - thank you very much. We understand that the Fed can easily sell those bonds to Zimbabwe - even the average citizen there can get a billion-dollar bill! Research that!

Stop panicking, because they can easily buy our debt off, with some left over. There, problem solved. If not, I've heard that there is like 50 trillion in Confederate money still hidden at Fort Knox. The point is, money will come from somewhere. Why are you trying to prove it won't? I, and my fellow 300 millions, don't get it. You, and the 12 people that will read and understand this post, are just haters.

P.S. Great job and keep the info coming! In a perverse sort of way, I enjoy seeing the data that proves something bad is coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

No, China is not the only country the Emirates are the richest nations in the middle east and if you look at the charts of the nations that buy our debt (Treasury bonds) the Emirates has been purchasing more than before in the last two years.

last year something happen behind closed doors and without media attention after China went missing from one of the Auctions last year our nation started to influence big banking institutions into training their employees of Sharia economics laws.

So something is been cooked as we speak but kept away from public view.

Only a few groups protested this government backed training.

So is obvious that US is getting ready to start doing more business with the rich oil nations.

But at he expenses of what or who

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Wow, I was sure I had misunderstood something. I'm glad I got it. Maybe there's hope for me and economics yet. Well, this is certainly something to worry about. People can call it "fear-mongering" or whatever, but I'd rather be aware of the danger rather than be unprepared. If preparing makes me a doom and gloomer, then so be it. If alerting people to the possibilities makes you a fear mongerer, at least you're not just saying it will be alright despite the fact that IT MIGHT NOT BE.

I remember the gov't and media reassuring us everything was fine and not to listen to fear mongerers last spring. Guess what happened last fall? I obviously don't have to say what.

Guess what people are saying is going to happen this fall? Guess whose trying to call them fear mongers again? I don't have to answer that for anyone either.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The geostrategic location of Iran has contributed to the outstanding economic development of the Emirates, primarily fostered by the very large oil resources. After the advent of the Islamic revolution, Iran rapidly endured the embargo and other political and economic sanctions from the world powers. The United Arab Emirates took advantage of the situation to develop commercial ties to Iran. now if usa have to deal with iran how the Emirates will react? now the game is crucial. look at how things are going in iran it's better to usa to never go on war with iran because the have more to loose this time.but in the same time wars can bring money, but USA know that the emirates now can make a big pression with the oil and the money.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If this is for real then we may end up with the hail Mary version of economics - it's called "let's start a war". Will anyone second this scenario for me?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Another country that didn't gave a crap about Iran been sanction by the US was China, China has invested vast amounts of money on Iran's oil infrastructure.

Plus China is one of Iran's biggest oil buyer and China has not problem buying oil using the yuan as Iran doesn't deal in US currency.

Now nobody has told China that it should not be doing business with Iran
because US needs China, you know what, the last time that China didn't show up for the US auction was in protest for been told that they were stealing US technology secrets?

Secrets that American companies take to china when they are manufacturing parts.

Now when it comes to making money with wars, that happen after the great depression and with the world wars.

But the middle east invasion of Iraq has shown that the only ones making money is big interest.

We the tax payer just pay the bills.

Iran is an OPEC member and I wonder how the Emirates will react on an attack by the US on Iran, better yet what will China do.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
I remember the gov't and media reassuring us everything was fine and not to listen to fear mongerers last spring. Guess what happened last fall?
Guess what people are saying is going to happen this fall? Guess whose trying to call them fear mongers again?

Well, that's the point isn't it. The OP may be providing hard data and sober analysis; but that's not what people are willing to listen to and not what they are being told. . Try to tell most people you associate with about this information. Watch their eyes glaze over and the subject quickly get changed. Try to bring it up in a public forum and you will be quickly denounced as a kook, fear-monger, racist, whatever. Anything to shut you up.

The OP questioned if people were paying attention. The emphatic answer is NO (at least not the vast majority). Furthermore, attention to the facts is being actively discouraged, as you pointed out. A bad situation, with ignorant people participating, and someone to give them bad information, is a certain recipe for disaster. We are being told to ignore what we see and accept what we are told as reality. For the vast majority, apparently, that is good enough.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

ahaha lol i was thinkin the same thing. wierd

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
well a lot of people have been saying that the ptb are going artificially pump up the stock market one last time before it falls flat on its face. i hear on the news everybody saying we are out of the # storm and the recession is ending. i think to myself what the hell are these people talking about? i believe it will get much worse before it gets better if it ever does. buy the things now that you will need later while your dollar is still worth something.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The confluence of so many 'bears' and 'doom' economists in the last few years has given us a great deal of ammo to try to inform the 'masses'. However, those of paying attention are rebuffed by our friends a family. Told we are, "paranoid".

Oh well.

What I am waiting for is the announcement of the revision of the recent 'up' figures! When Obama says, "Oh, uh, the GDP actually fell 1.8. But no worries, green shoots are spring up everywhere!"

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

yep, and the case for that info, is right here:

finance.yahoo.com:80...'-Case?tickers=%5EDJI,%5EGSP C,AMZN,BBBY,DHR,GILD,YUM

TPTB have been off loading their stocks - they are sucking mom and pops back into the market - and they are getting out.

Jeez, wonder what stock I might purchase now that the market is on the way back up and everything is coming up roses? ... yeah - right - NOT!!

The fact - I pay attention and I try to find out everything I can about what is really going on - I won't be suckered into purchasing stocks. I wish others wouldn't be either - but you can only provide info - that are facts and then let others make up their own minds of what they want to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Excellent thread as usual questioningall you just know something's not right when Russia and china cannot seem to make up three mind on the dollar and the markets not right how can it keep rising with the economy in shambles it seems all wrong to me anyway good thread keep it up.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

actualy i'm just wondering how all this end ? ho! let me gess as you said we are going to pay the bills and we will pay it with money and blood , game over for us!!! but actualy i dont have any coins on my pocket so i know how i will pay it

[edit on 2-8-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I believe the first visible results of a badly failed auction will be interest rates shooting up. Somehow I believe things are being manipulated but I'm not clear on what's going on. Interest rates shooting up will kill any economic recovery in my opinion. The percentage of dollar bulls is approaching a major low. That means the dollar may actually go up for now or soon while stocks tank in general. This may be short term and current trends could continue for a few more months. The dollar is still the world's reserve currency and China has even gone on record as stating that. They still have a big investment in dollars. If banks are shorting the market, you can believe the rug is about to be pulled out from the average Joe again sometime soon in my opinion. There was a 50 percent rally from the 1929 crash and then a drop lasting over 2 years afterwards plunging the market down over 78 percent afterwards I believe. History can repeat.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

You are right on target with most people's reaction.

This is where I start to get concerned with what happens next.

Very soon the inflation is going to start. Which I have been telling everyone since December....but its amazing how people dont understand how much fake money we ingested into the system which used to be done with a printing press...but now its even easier because its a click of the mouse in electronic transaction banking.

But soon people will see it when the loaf of bread goes from 3 dollars to 5. And then to 8. We wont be dealing in increase of 25 cents....or 60 cents.
Stores will be rounding up to dollars. And people will know the true reality and be pissed.

Unless....they can figure out some other way to distract us from the fact that 90% of Americans got robbed hardcore by the other 10%....and are STILL getting robbed.

Which is where the next step says to me...some kind of disaster or false flag that does 2 things.
1)Takes everyones mind off of the immediate problem by just making them happy to be living and able to go to work the next day when so many others are dead or suffering.
2)Gives a reason why all of the sudden our money isnt going as far anymore. I.E. Supply problems by some "destroyed" sector of infrastructure, or extra security regulation or some BS. At that point they can pretty much make up any excuse because its easier for people to swallow the lie at this point rather than cinch up the belts and fix everything thats broken right now.

Simple war wont really work anymore. Most folks are wise to that game and realize it costs way too much money and we dont have the money to spend.

They are going to have to get real creative this time around because too many people have really been paying attention to the last year. They know how this is shaking out. People are ready for one more kick or two in the shins and then they are going to start swinging.

Thats why I am worried we are going to get one of our legs cut off so we cant even stand up and be mad enough to swing.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Yes we will pay, that is for sure and our children children for generations to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join