It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most recent great news about 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's my prediction. 22.05.2012 is the key day for 2012 and I will crawl the internet for anything that looks like it may fulfil my prediction. I will claim that you will see these events bringing the world to the edge:

->> Sunspots
->> Global Cooling
->> Yellow Store Park erupting (it is due in the next 20,000 years)
->> North Korea move to South Korea for the holidays
->> An outbreak of killer head lice

Of course you cannot argue against this as you don't know what will happen -and any arguement can be seen as disresepcting my ideas (however ludicrous).

Now all I need to do is publish a book about this.

So on 22.05.2012 here's my advice - stay in bed

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm really curious.
How come when Mulder creates threads like these they get insanely big and when other people create them almost no one pays attention?

I mean, I've seen this exact thread being posted here a number of times. None of them got near 9 pages so quick.

Same thing with his famous thread "some of you are actually aliens".

Is it the way he puts this stuff? Just wondering...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
nothing dies but rather transforms.

the universe recycles everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I hope that your bright future would indeed come as you expect, but what if nothing would really change? What would you do, would you start blaming yourself? Others? I am really interested in this. Since i think it would be same old same planet with same old social structure with same old problems.I am sort of a fatalist and I would be pretty dissapointed if times got even more interesting and to same old problems a few new ones would be added. You start with extremely high hopes. How would you react to same old?
Frankly i pretty much fear crowds of disappointed new-agers making sure that 2012 would be a year to remember never mind what.
fear is but an illusion. The only thing to fear is fear itself. I don't fear anything for example. No need for that emotion at all.
And you say new-agers as condemning ? Because old-agers would be the opposite and living by the old rules has already shown what the world looks like.
So anything new is appreciated if it makes better sense. And to my inner essence ascension and spiritual evolution in 2011-2012 makes perfect sense. Also, answer to your question from me personally... If nothing happens,nothing at all, the mayans were incorrect, terence mckenna was incorrect etc. Then I will kill myself probably before my 30th birthday. I'm 20 now. by 2012 I'll be 23, so I'll try to make my dreams come true during the next 5 years or so and if I fail I will end my life because I won't have a need for the miserable pointless sad and depressing life I've had for 20 years now and will continue to have.
Luckily my intuition and spiritual essence/energy is getting extremely good vibrations about this time period, so I trust it will happen.the ascension.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

i would suggest instead of killing urself which will almost certainly get u thrown out of the cycle, you could just turn your life around

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by Valeri

i would suggest instead of killing urself which will almost certainly get u thrown out of the cycle, you could just turn your life around
which cycle are you referring to btw?
I actually studied and read a lot of scientific journals and books from phD psychologists concerning regression(deep hypnosis) (''The journey of the soul: life between lives" by michael newton is a gem and his other books too), once a person ends his physical life, the onyl thing that happens to that being(call it soul/essence energy or what have you) is that the life you chose to live,the body in which you chose to reincarnate,the parents one chose for it etc all will be wasted in a way, meaning...and this is important to undesrstand.The lessons you were going to learn in life were wasted because you killed yourself - took the easy way out. And by doing so the irony here is,you will reincarnate again at some point as someone else and the next time around it will be that much more difficult to succesfully go through those needed life lessons.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I just found this thread and the link to the other one.

I am interested in reading on what he has to say. I have felt like this since I can remember things. Is this some type of disorder? I have asked for help to understand why I feel this way. No one has ever been able to explain this way of feeling to me other than saying I am daydreaming or am mixed up.

For a person who thinks in worldly terms, this stuff may sound crazy. That means they don't feel like I do, because this explains how I feel. So tell me, who is right? I do not feel the way this world works is right. This world and human actions or reactions are not right for the most part.

The way this world works, does not seem to work very well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Donnie Darko

but yet people are not thank full for even being here to "go" to a place that aint pretty...

that always grates me.

sat on a pc typing about how life bad is.. when you was not a small child starving or being abused or some other sh`t way of being here...

Life is needed but your ego is not, for it comes from emotions based our system and souroundings and lets face it.

Great reply I really can not believe that are so few people with this view . Why is so hard for us humanity to think like this. Don't we realize how this would make our life so simple beautiful and enjoyable .

I think we always look for the easy way out is the way we are leaving our lives this days Regardless what happens it is important to see it the way it is ..to make the change inside and comprehend our full potential . I think as a whole we have a long way to go ....but you never know sometimes things may change very fast.

Love and Peace

We made the system this way by being lazy in mind and listening to idiots like sheep...

all the great thinkingers died or was told they was nutts , why?

because most if not all the time it was the TRUTH

life is to be lived not controlled, you are free to grow in any shape or form that you wish..

that was your gift

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Great reply I really can not believe that are so few people with this view . Why is so hard for us humanity to think like this. Don't we realize how this would make our life so simple beautiful and enjoyable .

I think we always look for the easy way out is the way we are leaving our lives this days Regardless what happens it is important to see it the way it is ..to make the change inside and comprehend our full potential . I think as a whole we have a long way to go ....but you never know sometimes things may change very fast.

Love and Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hm...Everyone is right in their own perspective.
And there is no ultimate right or wrong.
Right and wrong are essentially subjective.

So...what exactly do you feel?
I'm not sure if I understood your post.

I'm against the system also if that's what you mean.
And that's far from daydreaming, its freedom of thought.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Hmmm.

I do agree that 2012 will probably be an ascent, not a descent, but, the "stargate" part lost me.

It seems like a New Age take on the Rapture/Heaven and Hell. I would like to think everyone will ascend, and not just the "chosen people".

And yes, it really would suck if the old world just continued on in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, etc. but maybe 2012 is just the middle of the change and we won't reach the new world completely until say, 2035.

the ascension stage began in 1987 when converting the mayan calendar to our time. and it iwll complete on dec 21 2012. So yes,it's nto just one day. It's more like 25 years or so of this intense change.
And no, I can safely say that religion/bible and all that rapture silliness has nothing to do with it.
I think all will ascend but only in accordance with their own vibrations. And yes,soem people are much mroe loving and open-minded than others(for ex racists,homophobes etc).So nobodyy will be left behind,but everyone will get what they deserve.(and no,not fictional hell etc)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nathan_Orin

Ok. The breakdown and rebuilding of the solar magnetic field over a period of months is "officially" a flip.

groovy. to be honest, i don't really care if you call it a flip, and inversion, a gradual shift, a frontside somersault with a twist, or a hairdresser. i was just pointing out how pointless it is to argue over semantics when the exact definition of a word isn't the issue at all. if you can understand what a person is implying with a statement, then get on with actual conversation. if you are unclear, then ask for clarification so that you can get on with the conversation.

and, no, i'm not suggesting that you call michio and ask for his definition of terms. i'm referring to the conversation at hand.

I'm still a little confused about how to determine when the flip actually occurs though. Apparently what happened in the 2000-2001 solar max is that the northern hemisphere of the sun began to flip in early 2000, leaving the sun with two north poles and two south poles in November. The south pole did not complete its flip until May of 2002.

I found this article which does a pretty good job of describing what happened. A period of intense activity ran from 1999 to 2000. During this period there were more than 5 CMEs each day, sometimes a lot more than that. Even though sunspot activity peaked in July of 2000 the increase in CMEs continued until October of 2002.
spaceflightnow.com...

So it took two years for the sun to complete its magnetic flip. Intense activity started in the year prior to the beginning of the flip and continued for months after the flip was completed. Maybe it's just me but it sounds a bit melodramatic and alarmist to say, "Every eleven years the sun's magnetic field flips, releasing a shockwave of radiation." I think more than a few people take that to mean there is going to suddenly be this tremendous blast from the sun.

That's not the way it works. The activity rises to a peak then subsides. At any time during that period there can and will be flares and CMEs, some stronger than others. Some will be pointed at Earth and others won't. It happens every 11 years. We are more vulnerable in some aspects because of our dependence on electricity and satellites and maybe that's why Kaku was being so dramatic, to drive the point home. But there is no reason to anticipate a catastrophic event.

perhaps the entire process is the flip (or hairdresser, if you prefer)? i mean, even during a rapid succession of events, such as a diver flipping through the air, which, i think may better fit your personal ideology of the word, it would be absurd to watch a slow motion replay of the event and debate over when the precise moment occurred in which we can all unanimously agree that a 'flip' has taken place. the flip had a beginning, a middle, and an end. i think only, possibly, on a quantum level could an instantaneous 'flip' take place...

as to the rest, yes...i assumed that it was our growing dependence upon electronic equipment that he was worried about.

if satellites are down across the world, and thus communication as well, there could potentially be some drastic consequences. communication is vitally important to law enforcement, emergency healthcare, etc.

and what if it was only a certain portion of the world that was affected? what if it were only the u.s., for instance? it would put us at a serious military disadvantage if someone decided to plan an attack during such a vulnerable time, don't you think?

sure, we shouldn't assume a definite catastrophe, but we should definitely look at the situation seriously and see what we can do to be prepared fora worst-case scenario.

"an ounce of prevention...blah blah, blah."

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by Donnie Darko

What you are believing is a lie. Of course you will say i don't know it until we are in 2012. But you should know that believing in a comforting lie wont help you... You may want the reality to be comfortable but it will only be your opinion, your hope, the reality wont change. The ascension theory is only a new age crap. A lot of people believe in it coz it is easier to think something marvelous will happen to them without they move a finger. I don't know what your life is and was, but you should know DAYDREAMING IS A SUICIDAL BEHAVIORr.

Quick question for you....since when did daydreaming become a suicidal behavior? and where did you receive your misinformation?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I was not trying to argue or put down what you said, merely trying to answer your question about why I posted here.

I seem to be mostly confused about how I think the world should work versus how things are around here. I also feel out of place, and have asked that question to myself many times ....why am I here?

I am not able to grasp how people can send their dogs first class on airplains, while humans are treated like sub human beings. Human life is not worth any more than the life of an animal. Yet, if I had millions, would I be any different? I like to think I would be different.

Well, they are of similar importance and neither one deserves to be extinguished. I have killed a few animals. When they are suffering, that was an act of mercy. But when it was for food, when I was not hungry, that left a very empty feeling in my heart.

If I was starving, the feeling likely would be one of thanks and respect for the life given to sustain my body.

Should I die to protect the animal's life? Animals are part of life and death on this planet. Our human body was made from the elements of this planet. We need to co-exist here. If we wipe out the natural ballance, earth is doomed. It is perfectly natural to kill and eat animals for survival. Where do we draw the line?

I believe the animals are here to serve us and to ballance nature in the world. We should not place them on a pedistal, but respect their value. That means a human life has more value than that of an animal. It is said the animals are here to serve us. The ultimate service is to give life to your master by losing yours.

Sory if I confuse you, I am just explaining my thoughts and feelings, and why I respond in this thread to what the OP put there. It seems to bring these things to the surface.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted. This thread reminds me a lot of this web broadcast where current Mayan elders speak to our future. It is interesting.

www.fyi-fla.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Molder , you have outdone yourself on this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

so do you have anymore of that stuff you are taking? give me some, i want to be joyful too. 2012 is comming, comming for you. i think, maybe kim jon ill needs that. is it sort of like taking viagara? to be like the guy on that comercial always smiling? i mean, you cannot always be happy. there has to be a opposite force. happy, sad. up, down. negative, positive. we all have to learn. to learn ,we make mistakes. to learn we achieve the next step in life. life is like a butterfly. we people are just the cocoons waiting to hatch into a beautiful butterfly. we will keep , and stay in the cocoons until we learn. then one day , when we learn what is needed, we go onto the next stage in life. we must learn from our past our present to guide our future in the right direction. to learn right or wrong is the right direction. just learn from your exsperiences and choose the path that is best for you. the path may be the easiest or not just as long as you learn. to learn is the path of enlightenment. let 2012 come, ill learn, i hope.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
No matter what happens in 2012 the human race on this planet will survive and continue.If in 2012 a large asteroid hits the earth,the earth flips on its side or there is a major nuclear war.The human race will go on.If we lost 4 billion people very quickly the ones left over would be there to pick up the pieces and start again.There are thousands of humans living and working in deep underground bases who will survive anyway.If the earth is serverly damaged it will fix it self in time.The seasons may change and the coast lines may change but the earth will survive.Even if 75% of all life is destroyed on earth.The earth will recover.It may take thousands of years before the earth repairs itself but it will happen.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Black OPs have done many timetravel experiments that have been confirmed by several whistle blowers who don't hide their faces or names.
Just wanted to mentioned this first.

When you go into these reading material of witnesses, many to find on projectcamelot.org, you will read how they went to the future in 2012. Every time after 2/3 of the timetunnel, they got a strange shock and their conscienceness has been far greater than you can imaging. What we can achief through meditation for example, they had this experience and were in contact with the cosmic knowlegde. Just like that !
Beside that the images that they retrieved rather mysterious, they couldn't see a thing. Only when they could separate the images with a supercomputer, especially created for this event, they could finally understand why they saw nothing in the first place. BECAUSE THE FREQUENCY WENT HIGHER, the images that were shown was one by one and each in turn and this with a high speed.
So we got affirmation about a higher frequencie, that's very good news to me ! This means that something is about to happen in 2012 or before.

The timetravel programs derived from Project Philadelphia such as Phoenix, Montauk. SO the timetravelling ws not discovered all sudden but was a step by step building of knowledge.

Myself I do not doubt at all about an event to be happen on 2012. I just know. I do not belief but I know !

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExperiencedGhost
The Black OPs have done many timetravel experiments that have been confirmed by several whistle blowers who don't hide their faces or names.
Just wanted to mentioned this first.

When you go into these reading material of witnesses, many to find on projectcamelot.org, you will read how they went to the future in 2012. Every time after 2/3 of the timetunnel, they got a strange shock and their conscienceness has been far greater than you can imaging. What we can achief through meditation for example, they had this experience and were in contact with the cosmic knowlegde. Just like that !
Beside that the images that they retrieved rather mysterious, they couldn't see a thing. Only when they could separate the images with a supercomputer, especially created for this event, they could finally understand why they saw nothing in the first place. BECAUSE THE FREQUENCY WENT HIGHER, the images that were shown was one by one and each in turn and this with a high speed.
So we got affirmation about a higher frequencie, that's very good news to me ! This means that something is about to happen in 2012 or before.

The timetravel programs derived from Project Philadelphia such as Phoenix, Montauk. SO the timetravelling ws not discovered all sudden but was a step by step building of knowledge.

Myself I do not doubt at all about an event to be happen on 2012. I just know. I do not belief but I know !
I guess youre one of those people like me..who intuitevely know it,not just wonder or think. It's almost as if my subconscious is telling me constantly that yes,this will be the time period you have been waiting for for so long and you lwill get what you want.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join