It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney Orly Taitz vs President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I couldn't think of a better title. Orly Taitz is representing Major Stephen Federic Cook requesting status as a concientious objector , challenging Obama's citizenship. www.abovetopsecret.com... It seems she has now raised the bar a little higher by releasing close up pictures of Obama's Kenyan birth cirtificate to WND. Please use caution!!! just review the pictures , do not click on Dr. Orly Taitz web. it seems to be under attack. www.wnd.com... According to the article these photographs have been filed with the U.S. Distric Court for its authentication. It will be interesting to see how the U.S. Distric Court will try to sweep this one under the rug. The following video is a recent interview with Taitz discussing the validity of Obama's citizenship with Maj. Cook at her side.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
She is not a real lawyer. She got her "degree" online. She is really a dentist I believe. For some reason, she sky-rocketed to the top of this birthers' group. Ironically, she is a Russian, not born in the U.S. crapping about Obama's birth. Ouch, the irony.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
yes, their is irony in this act but she isn't the president. it would be a different story if she was though.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

A dentist and a real estate agent, puleeeese, LOL

and spends a lot of time in Israel, apparently

(you'd need strong nerves, in my opinion, to sit in the chair and allow that highly-excitable, self-justifying, domineering creature near you with power tools)

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well OP, it doesn't look like you are going to get any objective comments on this thread. I wonder why?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Orly Taitz is A KGB AGENT

- SOCIAL SECURITY WAS CREATED IN 1933 by President FDR - So Obama having a social security number from Connecticut is a crock of DIDLY POO!

top topics

join