It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<UPDATE >> There are no internment camps,right ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Military-civilian terror prison eyed
The Obama administration is looking at creating a courtroom-within-a-prison complex in the U.S. to house suspected terrorists, combining military and civilian detention facilities at a single maximum-security prison.

The facility would operate as a hybrid prison system jointly operated by the Justice Department, the military and the Department of Homeland Security.

news.yahoo.com...

Many only see two key words in this story,(Guantanamo detainees) there other key words to examine like civilian, hybrid and jointly operated.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
THE story of the moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
S&F and I'll give you a bump.

This needs to get attention

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It is truly amazing how people have ignored this update.
This information has been in the MSM for 3 or 4 days right in everyones faces! Doesn't anyone understand the implacations of this.

PLEASE READ IT.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPIE DUDE

Most people are barely concious anymore. They've become brainwashed drones without the ability to think in the abstract anymore. I don't think there is anyway to stop the forthcoming facist horror.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So a hybrid prison is what? A FEMA camp? Please, enough of the Alex Jones horse crap. Oh yeah I forget 3/4 of the United States is going to be labled a terrorist, rounded up and carted off in a car transporter to some train yard in the desert where there are gas chambers and mass burial pits to dispose of them. Are you surprised no one gives you and your insinuations the time of day?

Denying ignorance is one thing, finding new and creative ways to be ignorant is another.

top topics

join