It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man touches UFO that made crop circle?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
PS - Pride is often a symptom of envy. We do ourselves a great service by keeping each other honest.

ATS may be a disfunctional family but its still a family...bro.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

You don't get it, its ok, I didn't expect you to comprehend it anyway.

b.t.w. professional photographers take pictures so they can sell them. You can't compare them to a bunch of guys who were researching crop circles. You are comparing apples to oranges.

The fact they are trying to sell the video instead of show the world is EVIDENCE of MOTIVE, and that these are NOT normal people who were genuinely interested in crop circles, they were more interested in making money. They even braught their tripod,
, to take pictures of crop circles... riiiiigghhht. The used a tripod so the perspective doesnt change during their "forced perspective" image HOAX.

The fact they are trying to sell it is suspicious activity, actually, I would probably conclude that they planned this picture, this HOAX, and planned on selling it to gullible people who will pay up for it.

I see beyond that... I don't fall for this type of activity. I understand how someone would want to make money off of it, everyone needs money. But this isn't like that, this stinks of fraud, and hoax, all to make money...

That's what Linda Howe and her friends do, that's their entire business model. Find the most outrageous unbelievable things you can, real or fake, they don't care, and SELL IT. They sell lies and theories, that's their whole deal..

I see right through them like they are transparent. Most people don't have the same ability as I.

You will sit and think the same thing every sheep does, "what makes you think you know", "how can you know their intentions", "how do you know this"..... I know because Ive been watching a lot closer than the average person. I can predict their actions.

Hey I even know Linda Howe is reading this right now.

I know things people don't want me to know.

Go ahead and flame, it wont reach me up here.

--

P.S. - Linda is still promoting the Drone HOAX. Which is sitting in the HOAX section of ATS. She also has her own spot in many "Halls of shame". She is well known for holding evidence and facts "hostage" for a fee.... it's her entire business model. Just like this HOAX topic..

UFO Hall of Shame from UFOWATCHDOG.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Shes a fraud. She makes money off of the gullible.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You call writting sceptical books as being "credibility"?????? Also being on

a conspiracy related talk show as being "credibility"???? Because all that

seems like to me is a bunch nonsense, I have a degree in graphic arts

thats more credible then this lady will ever be. Unless your saying shes a

renowned Harvard physicist then you might be going somewhere.

Otherwise she's just as credible as the hillbillies on peyote.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

By the way I think this article says it all about Linda: www.lastchanceministries.com...

[edit on 4-8-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Also from her WIKI page: Linda Moulton Howe, born January 20, 1942, is a national Emmy nominee and regional Emmy-award-winning American investigative journalist and documentary producer-writer-director-editor who is currently based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[1]

So this lady is an investigative journalist with a very opionated view, I'll give her the credit for her awards but she has absolutely no degree in the fields of the subject matters she studies on and for that reason I still have to say 80% of her stuff is hogwash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join