It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harsh Reality of the New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When I was 16 (that's 13 years ago come this October) I saw a sign on the side of a building that said "No New World Order!". It was sprayed in spraypaint on a little shack in someone's yard. For whatever reason, I was unable to ignore the phrase annd often wondered what it meant. So, at some point, I began to try and figure it out. Needless to say I was dumbstruck by what I found. This has spiraled into a neverending chore. I'm constantly trying to keep up with what the next move is. With time, I gained enough clarity on the subject to actually have an informed opinion. In the beginning it was like, "Oh, rich people want to steal everything? F-that! Death to the New World Order!"

But with time came clarity and with clarity came a new opinion, "Oh, fascist unelected officials want to enslave everyone? F-that! Death to the New World Order!"

And so there was a further degradation of my expectation that the government was good which I'd been taught through indoctrination...but that wasn't the last evolutionary step on the ladder. At a certain point in my research the harsh truth hit me. Maybe it was the Georgia Guidestones that put it all into perspective, but whatever it was I had become convinced:

"Oh, dystopian opportunistic fascist sadistic unelected officials want to murder everyone who resists, enslave those who are left and steal every resource on Earth?"

At that point the truth hit me..."Death to the New World Order" quite literally means fighting against the whole world, because TPTB are quite efficient in their deception and their own enemies work for them out of complicit ignorance.

So, last night I put together a little video. I want you to watch it and get a little perspective. I want everyone to watch it and understand. If they are chemtrailing us now, how long will it be before they pull out the Agent Orange? They make it next to impossible to resist. I had thought for a time that the answer was growing food bearing plants everywhere in order to free ourselves from being dependent upon the dollar bill and the grocery store...but I was so mistaken.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

Sure it's a fight against the New World Order. I don't think you'll have to fight the whole world; as many people know about, and hate the NWO. star, and flag

join