It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over China Makes CCTV News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There is also an attached video in this link which shows the object without any Chinese and media flair clogging up the screen. Looks pretty good.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Chinese lantern ? ( Just kidding ! )

It looks like a drone from my point of view

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I took a screen shot of the attached video, this one, at 3:01, and the UFO looks like it has "legs":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51030ea1b886.jpg[/atsimg]

The video is of poor quality, and there is no way of knowing how just big the flying object is, but it could be a foil balloon like this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36f41dca4ee1.jpg[/atsimg]

I found the cute doggie balloon here:
www.alibaba.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yeah, but the only thing that looked sort of wierd was that the object seemed to be causing occasional waves of distorted air turbulence behind it as it travelled. Maype this was caused by the camara? I don´t know for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like a balloon. Not a regular balloon, some sort of shaped balloon?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Looks like mylar balloons to me

Plenty of shapes that would confuse people and are shiny and metallic on this link
images.google.co.uk...

A slight coincidence is the fact that the a lot of them are manufactured in CHINA

[edit on 3/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
reply to post by ziggystar60

Yeah, but the only thing that looked sort of wierd was that the object seemed to be causing occasional waves of distorted air turbulence behind it as it travelled. Maype this was caused by the camara? I don´t know for sure.

I noticed that too.

Or, could it be a balloon that is trailing a ribbon or a streamer?

I can't get worked up about it being an alien something-or-other because there does not seem to be any intelligent movement. It appears to simply be blowing in the wind.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

Anyone care to translate?! lol You cant say for sure untill you hear the commentary. They already ruled out boomarang shaped craft, and birds, you dont think they thought of a ballon? Seriously, dont think it wouldve made news if it was.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by fockewulf190

Anyone care to translate?! lol You cant say for sure untill you hear the commentary. They already ruled out boomarang shaped craft, and birds, you dont think they thought of a ballon? Seriously, dont think it wouldve made news if it was.

If its a slow news day, yes, yes they would post something like this. Especially if enough viewers phoned in querying it. That's news!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It appers to be metallic...at around 1.00 minute in,a nd 1.32 in, its a clearer shot..anyone can do a clear zoom in on it at those times?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Could be a balloon, but...

It is traveling against the wind (notice the leaves on the trees and the clouds in the background).

It seems to "turn" to an "upright" position before hovering.

The speed the object in question seems to be faster than human running speed.

If anyone has seen a mylar balloon being ran against the wind, you would know that it would be veering all over the place. This thing is at a steady decent... it is a pretty windy day during the footage.

Just some thoughts,
kroms

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
BTW,

Here is the footage without the news report:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Rookie pilot but he is moving toward the light of the Tesla 'bulb'.
What else can he do.
Still the safest air ship on the planet.
Just like Tesla said.

new topics

top topics

join