It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Police evict Palestinians in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
If the land was given to you by the U.N. then you don't need to worry about squat, it's yours.

But you would have us believe that you'd allow a foreign government to ignore this U.N. ruling (thereby breaking international law) and boot you off of it because it decided to proceed through it's own illegal venues of litigation? Something tells me that your smugness is tying into your deceptive presentations again.

The land wasn't given to anyone by the UN. The land never belonged to the UN. It was occupied by Jordan and in the hands of the Jordanian Custodian of Enemy Property. The UN just built on it.

Jordan lost it when in 1967 they tried again to invade Israel and it backfired and they were ousted from all the land they'd taken in 1948.

The foreign power here is Jordan. They took the land by force (and in the process murdering 78 doctors and nurses on their way to Hadassah Hospital), and then conspired with UNRWA to settle it with their own citizens (something which people vilify Israel for doing). Those citizens then enjoyed several decades of rent free accommodation. Now they've been booted out.

But I'd hate to let these inconvenient facts get in the way of your hateful slogans and personal attacks against me. Please, carry on...

[edit on 6-8-2009 by mattpryor]

Take it up with the U.N., the news reporters, and the rest of the international community who are crying foul of Israel's blatent disregard of international law, as we'd all hate for an international body designed for disputes just like this one in which it has ruled upon (in favor of the Palestinians in this case) to be listened to by the likes of yourself and a bunch of imperialists.

But I'd hate to let these inconvenient facts get in the way of your hateful support of ethnic cleansing and intentionally misconstrued claims as to whom I've attacked if anyone at all. And carry on I shall...

Oh, and thanks Nammu for those tidbits of U.N. legislation that Israel continually ignores to this very day (see page one video footage of this topic for further ongoing proof), as inconvenient facts like these continually escape these greedy self serving imperialists as is plain and evident for anyone to see but them of course.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join