It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you being programmed to over react and rebel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've thought about that myself a few times. I think about how the elite was planning this for years and how they have everything planned out and calculated. Though when I say this to someone who has plans to eat the elite they say I give the elite too much credit and I think too much. When really this is a very important subject.

Alex Jones is the biggest that I know of, he's a sensationalist. Yet whenever you question him his minions attack you. You'd think those people are reasonable since they seem to be open minded to the 9/11 conspiracy?

One of the most effective weapons against the human is subliminal programming. You dont see it, dont know it, and cant control when it comes or goes. Its effective.

I'll show some examples.

FOX subliminal message for McCain.
www.maniacworld.com...

Heres one with a the disney film with a sexual subliminal message. I advise nobody to watch disney films, they are loaded with subliminal programming. Its all sexual too, I dont know why they do this, isnt the government trying to eliminate the population?

This is how easy it is for them to do this. We are exposed to subliminal programming everyday, wherever we go. I'm POSITIVE from the evidence there is that there is subliminal messages everywhere that the elite has done this to us someway.

Its a sad part of life.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Kadzait]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Kadzait]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Kadzait]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Men aren't very smart; only in bursts, and never in a sustained, effective, deliberate manner.

The most brilliant of artists have a burst or bursts of creativity, and then it seems, the flame goes out.

Consider this NWO, or "programming" to that effect. Forgive me for my beliefs, but while a most wretched creature, I still consider myself a God-fearing man.

The first NWO attempt that I ever recall hearing about was the Tower of Babel. It was going really well, right up to a point, and quickly became undone as well as those who sought the group effort.

We have Alexander, who wanted a New World Order, and no one ever conquered as much as quickly as Alexander. But his men burned out well before he did.

Ghengis tore across vast expanses of earth, likewise to control and dominate, but he too, fell and his dream with him.

One after another, these attempts fail. They always fall well short of their goal.

Recently, the Third Reich was on a roll, and initially, it was looking pretty good, as everything seemed to fall into place. But that too, was short-lived as there are always free men who just don't program worth a damn.

Each time, the instigators felt superior to the masses, they controlled vast assets to force those masses to bend to their will, and they in the pursuit of their goal, ignored the many variables that they in fact couldn't control.

Clausewitz called unfortunate events the "frictions" of war. It should be noted that even in the most elaborate plan, these frictions are thrust upon both sides, more or less equally.

By chance, or Providence.

This NWO attempt will also fail, as some people don't program worth a damn, don't cooperate worth a damn, and don't kill worth a damn.

For every factor they THINK they have accounted for, there are several scores of factors and variable they didn't account for.

And for folks like me, we also can see Providence taking a hand in things - bizarre events that are just too timely and unbelievable to be accounted for by chance.

Programmed?

My ass.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by dooper]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The only programing that I see is the false left right paradigm which is falling a part faster and faster every day.

Nothing has changed recently and the government is still as corrupt as ever. You have a bunch of EVIL perverts in a back room smoking cigars thinking of ways to steal more money. This time though things have changed because the money is running out and the sheep are getting restless. So no this is not a scripted revolution because greed is the only motivating factor. Soon when the banks close and everyone wakes up poor then the torches will be lit up and the pitch forks will come out of the barn...

I think its pretty entertaining because I seen the writing on the walls during the primaries and tried to warn people. The sheeple drank the MSM Kool Aid and went out and voted for two empty suits. Now the election is over and people are starting to wake up. Someone said this crash is like watching a train wreck in slow motion which is very descriptive because I also see a revolution coming down the road. I don't know when it will happen but every day that passes is one day closer to the day. So ATS get the pop corn and watch the show unfold because its going to happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Spot on jkm. Even ATS has been sucked into the left-right debate. I'm starting to think ATS is the controlled opposition.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imyourchuckleberry
Spot on jkm. Even ATS has been sucked into the left-right debate. I'm starting to think ATS is the controlled opposition.

Really? I see a lot more right wing nutjobs on here more than I see leftist individuals.

Which is sad.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I agree.
Remember these peeps voted twice for bush and
are STILL dang proud of it!
That should tell us something.....

The awakening continues, especially for the right.
But will it be soon enough?
Whichever side of the fence you're on really doesnt matter,
the pasture is still monitored, controlled and filled with
green propaganda we'll call sheep food.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey I am new to this website this is my first post.

I have been a huge fan of ATS for around 2 years or so reading all kinds of posts studying pshycology, social and cultural idealology (spelling sucks but its 4:30ish am in the morning
and i'm intrigued by the conspiricies / study that transpires on this website, it amazes me to the point where I feel like a kid in a sweet shop seeing all the sweet ideas and different opinions to chew on.

Anyway, i'll keep this short and sweet as just recently I have had very strange experiences while on this website at around 4am in the morning.

Twice now, early in the morning I heard this really high pitched E note (I study music and I checked on my guitar the pitch of the note) that sounded like a siren of some sorts coming from outside my house.

I checked out the window the second time it happend and I saw nothing obvious in the sky or on the roads that seems out of place, all normal except the noise.

Both times it happend was around 4am and I checked everything in my house the noise was defonatly from outside.

The closest possible thing I can think to relate to the sound is feedback from headphones...

I checked my headphones because I actually thought that is what the source of the noise was as first. I shut my window and the noise went quieter but still noticable and I am wondering why is somebody making this noise? Why make it when people are trying to sleep? Why does the noise make me feel uneasy and unable to concerntrate on my ATS browsing...?

I have searched this whole website for some kind of plausable answer also google but cannot for the life of me find anything similar to what I heard. It's defonatly not Tinnitus or any electrical equiptment we can rule that out straight away (the noise faded before it ended like an air raid siren would so it dropped in volume and phase frequency).

I decided to post in this thread about it because the 'what if' questions in my mind are linking this noise with subconcious aggitation much like adding unwanted stress subliminaly while we sleep...

Any thoughts are apprieciated

Take care,

Matt

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think people over react because of the life we live and the state of society today.Many people have bills,owe money,always worring about money and food.Getting to work on time.Fixing the car in time for work.Its really a bussle and hussle world we live in.Some people can handel the pressures and stress of living.Other people cannot.More money is really not the answer in most cases.Even people with lots of money have there own problems and suffer from depression and stress all the time.Some people including teenagers sometimes feel like they are trapped between a rock and a hard place.There always a answer to a problem.Its the way you communicate with each other that guides you way in life and helps solves problems.Don;t panic.Take one day at a time.Go for a swim.Listen to music.Slow down and take your time one step at a time.Be good not bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I've been thinking about this as well, especially recently as I've been really trying hard to lose my ego, step back, and raise my consciousness, which can only come from quieting the mind, living in the now, and and spreading true love energies.
That includes loving the illuminati, NWO, or whatever other label you want to place on them. Many on here call them evil, and speak as though they would cause physical harm to them if they could, but really, we shouldn't be angry with them, just understand that they have deluded themselves by their own unconsciousness. They are not free, and though they think they are getting what they want, they will never satisfy their ego.

So lets suppose they know a shift of consciousness may be forming in the masses. If this happens, and we can all find true inner peace, and not look to the future for satisfaction, or our past for identity, but live in the now, then they will lose all of their power.
Why?
Because they would no longer be able to take anything away from us, causing us distress or unhappiness. No matter what they do, we will be free, and be truly happy by simply being, seeing the beauty of this world.
If they know this, then yes, I think it is completely plausible that they want us to rebel. They want us to riot, give them an excuse to cause more suffering, to take away more freedoms. This would distract us from raising our being, our consciousness.

I think the more that people start turning their focus on themselves, the more they will realize this as well. Though I am not a christian, I believe many merits in the words of Jesus, just as I do the buddha, and other religious figures. Jesus said in the bible (in regards to consciousness), "and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
When we raise our consciousness, it is easier to see the truth in this world, we will know the truth when we see it...

my 2 cents

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Not me I dont think anyone can make me

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I don't think even the NWO could get this pathetic, docile bunch of wimps in America to do anything like that even if they wanted. That's the sort of good news I guess about the years of numbing of the minds and promotion of the "I'm totally ignorant about the real world so that makes me cool" crowd.

Although I'm seeing signs of that trend turning around lately. I wonder if that is due to a change of strategy at the top?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I think you have nothing to worry about. I have yet to see the modern American "overreact or rebel" with anything aimed at us. It would seem that the rebellion is limited to a few cyber-macho types saying, "By-golly if they do this or that I'm going to get tough." Or you have a few media-types that cry and scream about one encroachment after the other on our rights and freedoms but limit their advise to such mundane tripe as "write your congressman", as if that's going to accomplish something.

As proof of my observation, one has only to examine Big-Gov's reaction to their own ratcheting up of pressure on the populace. Bush and Obama both have instituted many times programs, with the belief that next time they will have a need for martial law. But with each new draconian measure introduced nothing from the public but a little rumble and grumble.

I wish I could worry about overreaction, as the OP claims to. It would be refreshing to believe we still have a few good men and women who would fight for freedom and honor. Sadly, however it would seem, more than not, we have become little more than a group of limp-wristed whiners who are destined to be subjugated by their masters will.

Yes, it would seem we are very well-armed and well-informed but lacking the fortitude to "overreact or rebel" against much of anything that comes down the pike. Hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

really?

Town halls gone wild

news.yahoo.com

Screaming constituents, protesters dragged out by the cops, congressmen fearful for their safety — welcome to the new town-hall-style meeting, the once-staid forum that is rapidly turning into a house of horrors for members of Congress.

On the eve of the August recess, members are reporting meetings that have gone terribly awry, marked by angry, sign-carrying mobs and disruptive behavior. In at least one case, a congressman has stopped holding town hall events because the situation has spir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
How rediculas and yes the facts are "glaring". God what idiot reasoning. Your trying to sugar coat the lies and deceptions that are now orchastrating and destroying what little freedom we have left. You should be alarmed and its only the idiot zombies that continue to allow "brain washing". They have eyes that can not see nor ears that hear the truth. Remain a fool and continue your foolish and blind reasoning. When you awake it will be to late.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaslaugh123
How rediculas and yes the facts are "glaring". God what idiot reasoning. Your trying to sugar coat the lies and deceptions that are now orchastrating and destroying what little freedom we have left. You should be alarmed and its only the idiot zombies that continue to allow "brain washing". They have eyes that can not see nor ears that hear the truth. Remain a fool and continue your foolish and blind reasoning. When you awake it will be to late.

We have all of our freedom. We see whats going on, are not brainwashed zombies, and still we can be happy. What freedom do you not already have?
Your alive, that is the ultimate freedom.
cheer up friend

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by gaslaugh123

We have all of our freedom. We see whats going on, are not brainwashed zombies, and still we can be happy. What freedom do you not already have?
Your alive, that is the ultimate freedom.
cheer up friend

Oh, I see. "don't worry, be happy!". Yeah, that'll work. We don't need denial and New Age mombo-jumbo to get us through these end-time attacks of evil forces, in my humble opinion. Wake up!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Oh, I see. "don't worry, be happy!". Yeah, that'll work. We don't need denial and New Age mombo-jumbo to get us through these end-time attacks of evil forces, in my humble opinion. Wake up!

New Age?
This is the same philosophies that have been taught for thousands of years.
What can you possibly do against all these evil forces besides feel sorry them and find the beauty within yourselves and others?
What you don't seem to grasp is that by doing this, you are taking away their power!
I mean, just look at Ghandi. He freed an entire nation from british regime with complete non violence and love. Was it hard? YES! especially when the british massacred over 1000 people at one time in cold blood.
If they had lost their cool, the British would have been able to imply more martial law and more military powers. But they didn't, they turned to the enemy with love.
A perfect example of how this philosophy works.
You can be as humble as you like about your opinions, but I think that deep down you will find that rising up to this madness in a nasty way will only cause more harm than good.
It doesn't take any religion, new or old, for someone to know what the right thing to do is.
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
_Ghandi

EDIT to add:
Do you realy think these are the end times? If so, shouldn't you know that the only thing you can do is love one another? I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I know many christians who believe in the end times and say that it is prophesied and there is nothing we can do to stop it. If that is true (not my opinion), then should you not simply continue to lead a good life? Are the people God called for in the bible not men and women who lead pure lives?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kadzait

The film's animators have stated that the letters spell "SFX" (a common abbreviation of "special effects"), and was intended as an innocent "signature" created by the effects animation team. Due to the controversy it had caused, the scene was edited for the film's 2003 DVD and VHS releases, and the dust no longer formed any letters.

... I'm an animation student. This is one of so many examples of how people see what they choose to see. Just like the same people that don't want kids to read Harry Potter for all the witchcraft in it, yet it is a story of how love conquers evil... literally... Love destroys the bad guy...

I watched The lion King in theaters when I was growing up. and on VHS. and every Disney movie for that matter. I did not live a life filled with drugs and sex... I turned out just fine...

But, believe what you want. It won't change the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

...I mean, just look at Ghandi. He freed an entire nation from british regime with complete non violence and love. Was it hard? YES! especially when the british massacred over 1000 people at one time in cold blood.
If they had lost their cool, the British would have been able to imply more martial law and more military powers. But they didn't, they turned to the enemy with love.
A perfect example of how this philosophy works.
You can be as humble as you like about your opinions, but I think that deep down you will find that rising up to this madness in a nasty way will only cause more harm than good.
It doesn't take any religion, new or old, for someone to know what the right thing to do is.
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
_Ghandi

EDIT to add:
Do you realy think these are the end times? If so, shouldn't you know that the only thing you can do is love one another? I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I know many christians who believe in the end times and say that it is prophesied and there is nothing we can do to stop it. If that is true (not my opinion), then should you not simply continue to lead a good life? Are the people God called for in the bible not men and women who lead pure lives?

Ghandi??? Ghandi drank his own urine for health. What a moron! Look at India...no compassion for the less fortunate. Their religion teaches you get what you deserve...sick! Christ didn't teach fatalism. He taught us to occupy till He comes. To be the salt of the Earth.

If the founders of this nation followed your example, we'd still be kissing King George's behind and singing Long Live the King. If you can't stand for somthing you will fall for ANYTHING!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ghandi??? Ghandi drank his own urine for health. What a moron! Look at India...no compassion for the less fortunate. Their religion teaches you get what you deserve...sick! Christ didn't teach fatalism. He taught us to occupy till He comes. To be the salt of the Earth.

If the founders of this nation followed your example, we'd still be kissing King George's behind and singing Long Live the King. If you can't stand for somthing you will fall for ANYTHING!

Ghandi did not believe in the caste system. He did the work of the untouchables himself. And to call the man a moron is very bold of you. He freed a nation suppressed by a military regime. What would you have had him do?
Was drinking his urine not an act of defiance? To be self reliable and not accept anything from his suppressors while he was in Jail (which was most of his life)?
You have judged an entire nation in one sentence... you tell me who is at peace.
Also, this has nothing to do with kissing anyone's anything. I do not agree with the rulers of this nation. I think they are trying to cover up, manipulate, take away freedoms, etc. But by relying on myself, they can't take anything away from me.

You have already judged me. Called my words new age mubo jumbo. These are the words of Jesus, so what are you saying about him?
You are free to your own opinions, but violence will not get us anywhere.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first stone." - John 8:7

"But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." -Matthew 5:39

"If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic." -Luke 6:29

please, explain these "New Age" mumbo jumbo quotes to me. Obviously I am missing something if you think Jesus wants us to fight back...
Please, don't be too caught up in your pride that you miss the big picture.
I say nothing to you that isn't out of love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join