It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWJW?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What would Jesus wear! ?

With all this talk of 2012 and being in the end times, I thought I would start a light hearted thread about what Jesus might wear when he returns. Most of the media have Jesus in this white robe and sandals…so I figured he needed a new look…something cool and up to date.

For a top, I have gone for a dark blue T-Shirt with the words “I AM”

For pants I have gone for combat trousers in dark green (trying to keep earthly colors) there light and pretty durable.

For shoes I have ditched the classic sandals for these aquatic shoes, which are designed to give extra grip on watery surfaces and walking around on boats.

The final version would look something like this.

If you have any other ideas, let me know…

- JC

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

That is literally the coolest thing I have ever seen dude! Jesus just chillin' like the rest of us in comfy pants and tshirt with tennis shoes.

Here's an image of a t-shirt He might wear as He returns to earth.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by Locoman8]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Thanks Locoman8…
That picture is funny…I was thinking of having a lion on the T-Shirt below the “I AM” but changed my mind, maybe the star of David would be better.

I forgot to add Jesus watch…

- JC

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to disagree on the shoes(and yes for my own bias lol).

I think it would be active sandals that wrap around the ankle and such. They are pretty much all I wear because they are so comfortable. They are as snug and comfortable as my running shoes.

No socks though.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Originally posted by badmedia
I'm gonna have to disagree on the shoes(and yes for my own bias lol).

Those aquatic shoes I posted are great, they are designed to allow your feet to breath on the inside, and you can wear them with or without socks. If you walk in the water with them on, the water doesn’t seep through.

At least with the sandals, you can feel the cool breeze hitting your feet.

Originally posted by badmedia
They are as snug and comfortable as my running shoes.

That’s got me thinking now, what kind of running shoes would Jesus wear? Perhaps have a “flower of life” logo…

- JC

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I know He'd be anti-Nike due to Nike's paganism... It's a greek god. I think He'd wear a cool pair of Sketchers with the letters "WWID" on the side of the shoes (what would I do?).

top topics

join