It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govenment takes control of your computer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is a post about this already but the link is gone.

www.youtube.com...

If this is true what does it mean?

You log on and click continue on the government cars program and automatically and for the life of your computer it belongs to the federal government.

All the files, operating systems, personal information, EVERYTHING, belongs to the federal government for dispersal to agencies both FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

I am not going to the site to see for myself, I will simply believe what was reported.

If this is happening, will it expand to clandestine areas that we dont know about.

Will we inadvertently allow the government access to our records and posts.

The more that gets exposed the clearer it seems that something is defiantly going on in the United States Government. Perhaps it is time to start considering survival and revolution. Rational people will not want to accept that the pieces are becoming clearer and clearer that there is some type of government plan to change fundamentally our system we live under.

I believe that the government is and has acted in strange ways, from the 911 incident to the swine flu alarms. I just simply do not spend my time contemplating what actions to take. I, like most law abiding citizens simply think about it momentarily, then go back to the routines of life.

If taking control of our personal computers is what is coming, then we all may be in deep trouble. Our freedom to express our opinions on issues and present facts that we find can lead certain government entities to cast us as outlaws or rebels, or even
traitors. Though we are none of these things, when dealing with laws and a bureaucracy we are guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Mods please move this to the appropriate forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfpack 51

What law are the USA bound to ? This law that holds the USA bonded into the militarism of its government is obviously the law according to man. Such law created by man is null and void. It is of no importance. Ignore it.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM(tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous.

He who trusts in violence [property] to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security. Obviously for the government to claim ownership of you and your computer is a lie. You and your computer belong to God. Politicians want everyone to believe as they do [contrary to science] that God is non existant. Thus they [men] take into ownership that which actually belongs to God. This is the meaning of the words "demonic possession" which happens to be the direct translation of the greek words at the root of "democracy" in the english language. Thus all political activity is about murdering religion and science into non existance. That is the truth about their political agenda. Their political agenda is about imposition of slavery under the rule of men.

join