It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Politicians and the cia are wiping their butts with our constitution everyday. Anyone care about that?

Anyone digging up any evidence of that?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
. . . they are rapidly turning orly taitz into the new sarah palin. positively ridiculing her to discredit anything she says.

Birds of a feather I suppose. If you can't take the heat.......

If a person is a charlatan or not capable or worthy of whatever cause they choose, their weakness will be found. Chinks in the armor exposed. Quacks like a Duck. Survival of the fittest etc.

I have always felt that THE TRUTH can endure rigorous scrutiny and usually prevails.

I do believe that President Obama is a highly intelligent man. He would not have risked losing the highest electable office in the world on a technicality.

And yet the incessant attacks continue. He simply chooses not to stoop to the level of the bigoted fray by affording this malady of false accusations any credence. He is our President, he is likely here for the duration, you might as well get used to it.

Don't tase me bro's.

Regards . . . KK

[edit on 5-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Hawaii apparently issue COLB certificates to foreigners, Hence how Obamas half sister Maya Soetoro has one........And to repeat she was born in Jakarta.

This is probably why Obama won't release his "Long Form" because it might show "Things" ?

According to other sources.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
. . . According to other sources.

Please provide some. Otherwise it is conjecture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f35cee017b5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hawaii apparently issue COLB certificates to foreigners, Hence how Obamas half sister Maya Soetoro has one........And to repeat she was born in Jakarta.

This is probably why Obama won't release his "Long Form" because it might show "Things" ?

According to other sources.

Is this all fact, or is it conjecture? If these things were facts that could be proven then I would start to see.

But if we're guessing, or assuming, or saying things like "apparently" what's the sense? "Apparently", or assumed isn't going to get us anywhere with this.

Apparently, the repubs don't think there's enough meat to this, otherwise wouldn't they be calling for his docs now?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Berg is a dem

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, "according to sources", "apparently", and guessing or conjecture isn't enough. I understand what you're saying, but there needs to be hard proof, not stuff people want to believe is proof, but the real concrete proof.

Has anyone seen any yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Berg is a dem

Who's Berg? I had to edit my last post. I said the dems would be calling for his docs, meant to say repubs.

BTW, I have voted independent, repub, and dem based on who I thin is smarter over the years.

I thought about voting for McCain for a few months, until he became "Bush-like" and picked that poor lady to be his running mate.

I might be wrong but I think I see a lot of bias and hypocrisy with this so-called movement.

In my opinion it has little to do with the constitution. But that's just some guy's opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

No offence but,

In the time it took you to type that post, You could have just used Google to find sources for what i said.

However i know how this works..........You will try to make me post sources so that you can attack them, Saying they have an agenda etc......And try and make me look silly in the bargain.....no

All i am doing is reading from 3 or so other forums just like this one, And when things are posted on other sites i post them here, or i may use info from one of those sources to answer a post here....No magic.

I don't pretend to be a know it all and it is not my intention to give an impression i am all knowing, I take an interest and like to add some input.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

What other forums? I'm just curious.

I'd be interested in taking a look too for fun.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sure no problem.

hxxp://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=68189&page=14

hxxp://www.wnd.com/

hxxp://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message855770/pg2

Although reading through some posts have links to all kinds of places.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Have any of you read Orly Taitz's blog today??
She is explaining the Kenya BC, and giving a timeline...
Take 10 minutes of your time to read this..
(Unless your just here to bash people.)..

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

At this time, both Birth Certificates from Kenya and Hawaii lack a publicly-exhibited, independently-verifiable chain of evidence – and chain of custody. As such, the Obama Kenyan birth certificate is as strong and believable a document as the Hawaiian “Certification of Live Birth”. However, Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate possesses something the Certification does not – plausibility, based upon independent prima facie facts – the 1964 Obama divorce decree.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Sure no problem.

hxxp://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=68189&page=14

hxxp://www.wnd.com/

hxxp://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message855770/pg2

Although reading through some posts have links to all kinds of places.

Yikes.. That is some weird and scary stuff... I was "banned" from one of those sites, before I even accessed it.

Thanks for the links. I don't mean any offense. But man those sites have a an obvious slant. That's ok, but not for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

At this time, both Birth Certificates from Kenya and Hawaii lack a publicly-exhibited, independently-verifiable chain of evidence – and chain of custody. As such, the Obama Kenyan birth certificate is as strong and believable a document as the Hawaiian “Certification of Live Birth”. However, Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate possesses something the Certification does not – plausibility, based upon independent prima facie facts – the 1964 Obama divorce decree.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I meant no disrespect.

It's just that without sources there is no basis of credibility. People often make unsubstintiated claims.

I will not attack you but rather, check out your sources. (Except for WND)
Thanks.

As far as looking silly, no worries I wrote the book.
(Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt and already washed the car with it.)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I'm still getting that attack site warning from that link,

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Her timeline doesn't seem to contain any information regarding the Australian BC.

Go figure...

The kenya BC has ZERO plausibility because of the Australian BC which it was modeled off of has been proven a forgery by almost everyone except Orly Taitz.

Heck even Ron Polarik, has claimed forgery on the Kenyan BC for many reasons, and he HATES OBAMA. And he didn't even NEED to mention the Australian BC

[edit on 5-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

the attack site warning is put there by google who is making every effort to protect obama from negative comments. i have visited that site many times without difficulty. you might ask yourself why they need to go to so much effort to protect obama if there is no truth to these allegations.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by MissysWorld

I'm still getting that attack site warning from that link,

Me too...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
DUP

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>