It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You know who has really lost in all of this?

Lou Dobbs.... he was the only one in the media who really got on this bandwagon...

What a maroon :-)

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I lost a lot of respect for Lou Dobbs. It's time for him to hang it up, go to Florida.

And to the people asking me to "prove" that there is an element or component of racism in this "birther's" movement. Are you kidding me right now?

Do you not understand the words "opinion", "belief", "component", or "element"?

Can you prove to me that there isn't a racially motivated element or component to the "birther's" movement?

I am stating my humble opinions. Whhy is it so difficult to imagine that some people in this thread and who support the "birther's" movement could possibly be racially motivated?

That's completely impossible?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I will restate - This Thread Is Not About The Racism Inherent Or Not In The Birth Certificate Issue. It Is About Whether Or Not The Kenya Certificate Is A Forgery (Which Seems Likely).

If you would like to discuss the subtlties of racism within the current administration and the public's reaction/perception to it then you may start a thread in one of the political forums.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
reply to post by Electro38

Agreed. I have always said that I believe that there is an element or component of racism and hypocrisy in this movement, and here in this thread.

Ok, rather than rabble rousing and contributing nothing....why not prove where there is racism on this thread apart from your own self proclaimed declaration of contempt and hatred for black people...and the laughable thing is that you feel you deserve applause for your 'honesty'.
So where exactly is the racism on this thread...quote me some. Or are you just desperately touting for someone to agree with you that black people are rubbish who should be at the head of the unemployment queue...so that you feel vindicated in having sick thoughts and beliefs?.

So I'm "rabble rousing" because I am stating a differen opinion or belief than you?

Are you saying you can't imagine there being some "element" or "component" of racism in the birthers movement?

Not at all? That would be completely ridiculous?

Why wouldn't that be a valid assumption? Can you please enlighten me as to why that would be completely impossible?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
He was Raised in America and that is all that should matter to you all...

-second line

First line - Hmmmmm, no, abiding by our governing document, aka The CONSTITUTION, is what matters to us!

Second line.

The constitution is a backward outdated document written 200-ish years ago... those who follow it live in the past and do not want to progress... it is time to re-written that precious constitution of yours...or better yet..do not follow any constitution...

I couldn't agree with you anymore. People put such an emphasis on the constitution, yet don't realize it was a different world back then. Not to mention it was written by racists and people who believed owning other humans was morally acceptable. Anything those clowns said should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Nonsense ...

Establishing the legitimacy of any document does not take photo analysis alone.

Provenance, causality, and any potential motive by those who perpetrate such forgeries is as valid a line of inquiry as any ... perhaps less comfortable to discuss, but no less valid.

As I am sure you appreciate, now that the document has been declared a (likely
) forgery, the next step is ascertaining who and why would anyone commit such an act.

As such, and as have already shown, race is a substantial consideration to those who have been pushing this and the other forgeries.

It is a legitimate line of inquiry, not as a generalized concept, but specific to THIS particular document.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I will restate - This Thread Is Not About The Racism Inherent Or Not In The Birth Certificate Issue. It Is About Whether Or Not The Kenya Certificate Is A Forgery (Which Seems Likely).

If you would like to discuss the subtlties of racism within the current administration and the public's reaction/perception to it then you may start a thread in one of the political forums.

Thank you.

So, I am not allowed to express my opinion's about what I believe to be a possible element in the underlying motivation in the creation of these fake documents?

My opinion isn't valid in this discussion because it mentions racism?

Wow! Ok, I'll be good mister moderator.

Does anyone see the irony here? I am being censored in a forum where people are supposedly upholding the constitution?

I can't say anything about racism, because the moderator doesn't think it pertains to the discussion?

Where are you guys from? I mean are you outside the USA? The servers that host this website?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So, just because someone supports Obama their research into the topic is not reliable? Very mature and open-minded. I suspect you never looked at the information.

OK, I'm done here. No amount of reason can sway your faith in your misguided perceptions, so all I can do is laugh at the entire situation. If this topic had any shred of validity to it, the Republican Party would be howling their heads off. Yet, not a single credible Republican source wants to touch it with a ten foot pole. The only reasonable conclusions:

1) Obama was born in Honolulu.
2) He's the duly elected President of the United States.
3) Nothing done here will ever change that.

Have a great day. **snip**

Mod Note: Personal attacks on members are not on.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by seagull]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Provenance, causality, and any potential motive by those who perpetrate such forgeries is as valid a line of inquiry as any ... perhaps less comfortable to discuss, but no less valid.

Discussion of the motivations, be they racial or not, within the posters who support or don't support the "Birther Movement" is, however, immaterial.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Discussion of the motivations, be they racial or not, within the posters who support or don't support the "Birther Movement" is, however, immaterial.

Agreed.

I only discuss race in the context I outlined above ... not for me to guess what's in others' individual hearts.

We have mirrors for that.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK, I have said this before and I will say it again. Let's stop beating a dead horse! No matter how many real or faked birth certificates there are, Obama is the president. I am sure this stupid faked certificate will not be the last one to show up. And who really thinks at this point it would really matter. Do you really believe that he will be taken out of office? Don't think so... Weather you like him or not you better get used to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well, I sincerely hope you will someday be questioned about your citizenship, and to your amazement when you produce a valid state birth certificate are told that that would not be acceptable!

No one sees the hypocrisy in all of this?

Amazing. Sure, it has nothing to do with race. Ok.

Have we ever made any other pres. in history jump through so many hoops, after having produced a valid, certified/confirmed birth cert?

You people are really sick. Go ahead and hide behind your excuses of upholding the constitution, and seeking the "truth". I see through you.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You are way too smart schrodingers dog. How on earth did you get so maddeningly astute? Personally, I don't see race as an issue with the alleged document forgery, but you make excellent points regarding the motives of the potential forger(s). I thank you for the opportunity of expanding my mind.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by No Porch Joe
So, just because someone supports Obama their research into the topic is not reliable?

That isn't all I said. You didn't read what I posted, did ya'?

Very mature and open-minded.

It's very mature and it's full of common sense.

I suspect you never looked at the information.

I suspect you never looked at what I posted. AGAIN - factcheck is run by Annenberg. Obama was on their board of directors. Annenberg is a major $$ contributor to the Obama campaign. It's worse than a lobbiest situation. Therefore ... they are NOT reliable.

Originally posted by Electro38
You people are really sick. Go ahead and hide behind your excuses of upholding the constitution, and seeking the "truth". I see through you.

ON TOPIC
Have we excluded the Clintons from coming up with the faux-Kenyan BC scheme?
I think that we can exclude them.
Alan Keyes? As i said .. useful tool.
How about the attorney? Getting the publicity for herself and her cause?
Could be. But we'll need more information.
The Feds will have a field day with this one. (or a headache)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

You are way too smart schrodingers dog. How on earth did you get so maddeningly astute? Personally, I don't see race as an issue with the alleged document forgery, but you make excellent points regarding the motives of the potential forger(s). I thank you for the opportunity of expanding my mind.

Yes, of course... Not only can't you imagine there not being any element of hypocrisy or racism (no, no that would be ridiculous), but you're also more intelligent. Of course. You guys are too smart to imagine such a thing could be possible, since you are all so moral and upstanding! And accordingly, I must be of inferior intelligence for thinking otherwise.

This is all going so well.

Bravo to ignorance and rallying.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Have we ever made any other pres. in history jump through so many hoops, after having produced a valid, certified/confirmed birth cert?

People hounded GWB to release his school transcripts. People also questioned the legitimacy of his presidency when he was elected for years, and still do to this day. Do you not remember these things? Or maybe you have selective memory?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP

People hounded GWB to release his school transcripts. People also questioned the legitimacy of his presidency when he was elected for years, and still do to this day. Do you not remember these things? Or maybe you have selective memory?

Sir, you don't see the difference between asking for school records and accusing someone, the president of the USA, of perpetrating what would be the greatest fraud in US history?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes, of course... Not only can't you imagine there not being any element of hypocrisy or racism (no, no that would be ridiculous), but you're also more intelligent. Of course. You guys are too smart to imagine such a thing could be possible, since you are all so moral and upstanding! And accordingly, I must be of inferior intelligence for thinking otherwise.

This is all going so well.

Bravo to ignorance and rallying.

Please don't snarl at me Electro38. And don't put words in my mouth.

I've been watching you for pages and pages refuse to allow one single comment to pass by without honking your racist horn. Your position is clear. I hear you. I've been hearing you. When will you stop pounding away at your theory and let people have theirs? Instead of waiting for you to answer, I'll predict based on your current history in this thread what your stance will be. It will be a duplicate of every post you've made so far. In your mind and heart its all a racist plot. I HEARD YOU!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Sir, you don't see the difference between asking for school records and accusing someone, the president of the USA, of perpetrating what would be the greatest fraud in US history?

Bush rigging an election would have been the greatest fraud in U.S. history at the time. I take no sides, so I say the accussations are equal in impact.

I don't know if the Hawaii COLB is false, or if this Kenyan one is, nor do I care to go to great lengths to find out, but IMHO a little more disclosure would go a long way in Obama's case.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by KnoxMSP]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've been watching you for pages and pages refuse to allow one single comment to pass by without honking your racist horn. Your position is clear. I hear you. I've been hearing you. When will you stop pounding away at your theory and let people have theirs? Instead of waiting for you to answer, I'll predict based on your current history in this thread what your stance will be. It will be a duplicate of every post you've made so far. In your mind and heart its all a racist plot. I HEARD YOU!

I understand now, sorry. I see that you can't have a difference in opinion here.

The threads created in this website are really just virtual rallys, if you don't share the same or similar opinion you're ostracized, ridiculed.

What would be the sense in only having a discussion in a forum where everyone agrees?

The title of these thread should be "Blah, blah, blah, participate only if you agree! And for god's sake don't mention racism!"

Ok, I understand now.

I'm sorry you guys are so angry about this document not being real, but go look up the definition of the words "forum" and "rally".

I know I'm of inferior intelligence, but I do think there is a difference in those two words. Also, while your dictionary is open look up "opinion", "element" and "component". My posts might make more sense.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join