It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MissysWorld
www.democraticunderground.com

The DUmp is an extreme left wing echo chamber that most sane democrats are embarrassed by. Those are the whackjobs that decided to, among other moronic things, put 'retarded' baby trig up for sale during the election. They are completely and totally insane.

Originally posted by LittlePinky82
The truth is people are a bunch of racist fools they can't stand the fact a half black man is president.

The truth is this .. those that play the 'race card' when it comes to Obama are devoid of any thought process whatsoever. Get real. HE is the one that hung out at an anti-white black liberation theology cult for 20 years.

Originally posted by phoenix103
Have people really got nothing better to do than talk so much about a forged document.

It's a criminal conspiracy and this is a conspiracy discussion site.
Who forged the document? Why exactly?
Personal gain? Political motives? Both?
THAT is why it's being discussed.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by FlyersFan]

Is it indeed. Can you prove that accusation? Apparently we aren't allowed to say its a forgery lest our posts be deleted.

They let people post some nonsense yet censor what they don't agree with. It's more pathetic than some of the conspiracy theories people post!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I lost a lot of respect for Alan Keyes. I used to think he was a very smart guy.

Has anyone seen that so-called lawyer, Orly Taitz speaking on TV? I feel really sorry for her.

Are people here still trying to prove that document is real? Isn't that getting a little pathetic now?

Why don't you all just wait a few days for a new one to pop up? Maybe that will make you feel better.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First of all, Orly? Really?

Second, they have nothing but a proven forgery. So yeah, with out that proven forgery they have nothing. Like how they clung on to the SS card that was signed by a cartoon character.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well said Nixie!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Jerome Corsi's interview on G. Gordon Liddy today:

"..various intelligence agencies including in London and very likely in Israel and certainly intelligence agencies that have looked at this information and there are files that intelligence agencies that have been obtained on Barack Obama that have not been made public. "

What this Jerome Corsi?

The one that is behind WND, pals around with "white pride" folk, and who has said amongst other things:

. Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"

. Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

. Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

. Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

. Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she"

source

The one that gets streamed on sfront?

This bigot and his website are the biggest pushers behind the birther movement ...

Yeah, keep telling yourselves this has got nothing to do with race.

[edit on 4 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow SD!

Nicely put together post...

But why? Is it just that someone who is a bigoted as Corsi has a lot of money to throw after his fantasies and there happens to be a fringe that resonates with these?

Or is it that there is a concerted effort to make conservatives who believe this stuff look like morons?

I can't figure it out... On one hand maybe he's nuttier than a betsy bug... a veritable Fred Phelps....

But on the other... maybe he is bankrolled by those who know better, but would rather have all of these attempts of his to end up exposing not him, but those who would support him?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now its found that Maya Soetero was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, is the Prez 1/2 sister, Mom Ann Dunham Soetero, father Lolo Soetero, and she has a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) as well...
I see a pattern..
www.examiner.com... ication-of-Live-Birth

[edit on 4-8-2009 by etraveler13]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I took a lot of heat here, for my OPINIONS. But I believe its starting to look more an more like my suspicions were correct.

THAT THERE MAY BE AN ELEMENT OF RACISM AND HYPOCRISY IN THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by etraveler13
Now its found that Maya Soetero was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, is the Prez 1/2 sister, Mom Ann Dunham Soetero, father Lolo Soetero, and she has a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) as well...
I see a pattern..

When I clicked your link I got the following:

Article Not Ready
This article is currently being published.
It should be available for viewing in 5 minutes.

Thanks,
The Examiner.com Team

How did you get the info from them before the article was published?

Minor issue, it's off topic here. Start a new thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It was overposted when I went back to edit it...sorry...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by etraveler13
I see a pattern..

[edit on 4-8-2009 by etraveler13]

Article Not Ready
This article is currently being published.
It should be available for viewing in 5 minutes.

Thanks,
The Examiner.com Team
link

That's weird.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
I took a lot of heat here, for my OPINIONS. But I believe its starting to look more an more like my suspicions were correct.

Anybody who'd deny that there isn't an element of racism behind the BC issue is a fool, and anybody who says ALL YOU BIRTHERS THIS, ALL YOU BIRTHERS THAT etc. etc.
is doing the same foolish thing racists do: generalize groups of people and feed a We vs. Them sentiment...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Case closed!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

All the best.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

Originally posted by Electro38

Anybody who'd deny that there isn't an element of racism behind the BC issue is a fool, and anybody who says ALL YOU BIRTHERS THIS, ALL YOU BIRTHERS THAT etc. etc.
is doing the same foolish thing racists do: generalize groups of people and feed a We vs. Them sentiment...

Agreed. I have always said that I believe that there is an element or component of racism and hypocrisy in this movement, and here in this thread.

I never said my belief applied to "everyone" in that movement or in this thread.

Have I been speaking another language here? I don't know how many times I have written the words "opinion" and "element" or "component".

Does anyone here know or understand the definition of those words?

Should I dumb down my words a little for everyone? Ok. This so-called "movement", which looks more and more to me like a race rally, is probably made up of people who are racially motivated, and probably some people who are not.

Holy #!

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
Case closed!

All the best.

OK, if this is the end of the thread:

The case was never open!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

My gosh... she had a complete and utter meltdown...

Someone needs to help this woman before she goes completely bonkers.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Agreed. I have always said that I believe that there is an element or component of racism and hypocrisy in this movement, and here in this thread.

Ok, rather than rabble rousing and contributing nothing....why not prove where there is racism on this thread apart from your own self proclaimed declaration of contempt and hatred for black people...and the laughable thing is that you feel you deserve applause for your 'honesty'.
So where exactly is the racism on this thread...quote me some. Or are you just desperately touting for someone to agree with you that black people are rubbish who should be at the head of the unemployment queue...so that you feel vindicated in having sick thoughts and beliefs?.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know who has really lost in all of this?

Lou Dobbs.... he was the only one in the media who really got on this bandwagon...

What a maroon :-)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

First time i've seen a pic (I don't waste my time reading/viewing the videos of the loony fringe). Are we sure thats a woman?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Good question... she could be a forgery :-)

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join