It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I found a picture of a Kenya Birth Certificate for someone else on the net

I have to say - it does not look anything like the one provided.

Either they have made it much more simple or something - this one is for this year of birth

link here to see a Real birth certificate from Kenya this year

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Notice that this was issued in 1964

Not necessarily WHY it was requested, but the Obama Divorce was done in 1964 & proof of the child's birth would have been needed.

Hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Good find. But it's not from the same time period.
I'm wondering if different districts have different documents as well?
I think that ATS needs to send some of the 'ATS media' over to Kenya!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Good work! Appreciate the effort. But, we need to keep a few things in mind here. First, this BC is more than 30 years older than what we are discussing and is bound to look different. Next, and perhaps most important, is that the Obama document is NOT a Birth Cetificate... it is a Certification of Birth issued 3 years after Obama's birth.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh boy ... I sleep late and miss all the fun.

So this was filed with court papers by miss correspondence law school and/or Mr. Keys?

And, if I may ask, is this the only picture of it?
What I mean is, no one has taken the time to scan this document which would bring a presidency to its knees?

I wonder if we have any photoshop experts on ATS ...

Well ... ya'll make sure you get your hopes up.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

You beat me to it! I just read the exact same thing. Perhaps we need to make it more clear that this is NOT his original Kenyan Birth Certificate, but a Certified COPY issued in 1964 confirming his birth in Kenya. There seems to be some confusion on the matter...

It appears someone requested the BC in ‘64.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's amazing how hard the birthers are going to work trying to make this document real and the document from Hawaii a forgery... Clearly an agenda is at work here...

I hope you all worked this hard over the past 8 years analyzing all of the lies and deception of the Bush/Cheney administration because those 2 guys belong in jail for what they did to us...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Notice that this was issued in 1964

Not necessarily WHY it was requested, but the Obama Divorce was done in 1964 & proof of the child's birth would have been needed.

Hmmmmm

Yes, hmmmmmmmmmm, twirling mustache if I had one

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OP where did you find this, please give a link on your 1st post.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrothead0333
WOW! Really! A 48 year old conspiracy ends because they forgot about the "actual" birth certificate. LOL I mean really if they faked a Hawaiian birth certificate don't you think they would have gotten rid of the "original" Kenyan birth certificate. Oh wait someone knew 48 years ago that this boy would grow up and become the first black president so he decided to keep the "original" birth certificate all these years so he could be kicked out of office. Is this man the leader of the Birthers? Great stuff.

Maybe..

President-elect Barack Obama fulfils Robert F. Kennedy’s prophecy

“Before the Kenya elections, there was a popular question circulating among Kenyan intellectuals: ‘Which country will be first to have a Luo president, Kenya or the United States?‘” wrote Prof Ali Mazrui, a renowned Kenyan academic who directs the global studies programme at Binghampton University in New York. “The question was only half in jest,” Mazrui said adding: “It was all because of Tom Mboya’s vision for it helped produce the next president of the US.“.....

.....Kennedy airlifts

Obama takes over the story. During a campaign in Selma, Alabama, in March he said: “The Kennedys decided: ‘We’re going to do an airlift… We’re going to go to Africa and start bringing young Africans over to this country and give them scholarships to study so that they can learn what a wonderful country America is. This young man named Barack Obama Senior got one of those tickets and came over to this country’.”
www.politicalarticles.net...

Nothing is out of the question lol. Maybe he's the Kennedys Manchurian Candidate. He's certainly the end product of one of their social experiments from the sounds of it.

To stay on topic becasue the above is sort of off and could be it's own little thread of fun... As for this new BC, I'd say it trumps DC's official BC. Next move.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Tyr Sog]

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, as others have mentioned... 1964 was the year that Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. filed for divorce. As is customary in such situations, the courts will require a birth certificate of any and all children resultant of the marriage in order to determine appropriate paternity and maternity on the matter. This will help the court sort out any arguments pertaining to custody, child support, custodialship etc... It is entirely possible that this document was resultant from the divorce proceedings.

link   

Would be happy to stick my British one up, showing how British/British Colonial certificates were worded, designed etc.

Another odd thing.

You see top LHS of the child's certificate ... it's got the price ... seven shillings and sixpence. That's £0.375 in todays decimal money, 60 US cents maybe ?

Mine states "A statutory fee for this certificate is 9d" ... mine is a copy certificate issued in 1967, my old man lost the original. 9d was nine old pennies. 12 old pennies made one shilling ... in todays terms 9d is £0.035 or maybe 5 or 6 US Cents.

So. This child's extract certificate, issued three years before mine ... costs ten times as much.

That's a bit odd. Didn't the Brits & its colonies have the same currency ?

Thanks you Flyers Fan, this is quite entertaining, real Sherlock Holmes stuff

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone
It's amazing how hard the birthers are going to work trying to make this document real

In case you haven't noticed ... and it appears that you haven't ... we are all debunking/verifiying. Nothing is being pushed as authentic. At this point we have no idea if it is or not. Feel free to join in and try your hand.

and the document from Hawaii a forgery

No one has to 'work hard' at making that a forgery. It's obviously a pretty pathetic one and the forger - Jay McKinnon - admitted the forgery.

analyzing all of the lies and deception of the Bush/Cheney administration .

Off topic deflection.
Start a thread on Bush/Cheney if you wish.
This one is about the (alleged) Kenyan birth certificate for Obama.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'll clear this up before I post this: I am in no way a Obama supporter.

This whole thing is just silly. George Bush goes around for 8 years systematically destroying the constitution to the point where he and many members in his administration could easily to convicted and hung for treason, and now you birthers are beyond irate about this?

I personally do not care whether or not Obama was born in Kenya. I really don't believe the founding fathers meant it in a way you birthers are thinking anyway. You mean to tell me that if my mom lives her whole life in the US, gets pregnant, flies to another country for whatever reason, gives birth in that country, the next day flies back to the US, that that I'm a citizen of that country just because I spent the first 24 hours of my life in that country?

You people aren't thinking logically. Back in the late 1700's there were no planes, not even trains yet. Means of travel were very limited and slow. If you were born in a country back then, most likely that is where you are raised. This is just a technicallity issue which people who can only think on a micro level jump on. I think that statement in the constitution needs to be revised to reflex the current world.

Also, I don't see birthers throwing fits about all the people in our government who have dual citizenships, particularly with Israel. Day after day I'm just amazed at the level of hypocrisy that goes on around here.

Please don't bother responding Flyer's Fan, I have you on ignore.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by truthtothemasses]

link   

Originally posted by gemstone
It's amazing how hard the birthers are going to work trying to make this document real and the document from Hawaii a forgery... Clearly an agenda is at work here...

I hope you all worked this hard over the past 8 years analyzing all of the lies and deception of the Bush/Cheney administration because those 2 guys belong in jail for what they did to us...

Nice obfuscation! If you desire a thread on Bush/Cheney, might I suggest you go start one!? We are busy posting on-topic about this alleged document and attempting to discern its legitimacy. Thanks!

link   
Well, thanks a hell of alot OP!

At first, I thought he was a liar, crook, phoney, and a tyrant.

But then I thought he might just be a liar, crook, phoney, and tyrant born in Hawaii.

Now with this, I'm back to thinking he is a liar, crook, phoney, tyrant, and illegal alien to boot!

S&F

Makes for some neat reading on a sunday afternoon.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
OP where did you find this, please give a link on your 1st post.

I can't tell you. The source, at this point, doesn't want to come forward.
I did NOT get it off an internet site ... that's all I can say.
I have sent correspondence to the source and asked questions.
I'll post the answers when they come in.

link   
ONCE AGAIN...

THIS IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!

This is a certified copy of the registration of the birth certificate with the registrar's office.

My son was born in Georgia (due to military station at the time)

I live in Louisiana. I registered his birth in the court records in the parish I live in in Louisiana.

This document is a copy of the same recording in Mombasa

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

It was originally registered in Mombasa on AUG 5, 1961, the day AFTER the recorded birth.

There is NO WAY that this can be a "local" filing (registration) of a Hawaiian Birth in the Mombasa register - there were no fax machines in 1961, no FEDEX either.

Plus according to this registration, the place of birth was Coastal General Hospital, Mombasa

Even my son's registration lists his place of birth as the hospital in Georgia.

IF (BIG IF) this document can be authenticated, I'm gonna need more ammo. things WILL get fugly in the US FAST

link   

I have been searching and searching for a 1961 time period of a Kenyan Birth certificate - only all Obama stuff comes up, I will still keep looking to see, if there is ANYTHING we can compare the birth certificate in the OP to what a FOR SURE REAL One looks like.

Gives me something to REALLY DIG AND SEARCH the net for!!

I have to say the Net is BURNING UP with this certificate today - I think EVERY SINGLE forum has it now. That is ALL I am getting in searches!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by dragonridr
Nice forgery Too bad the forgers didn't think through the fact the official name of the country at that time was "Dominion of Kenya," not Republic of Kenya.It didnt become the republic of kenya untill 1964. So id have to call this busted!

Look again. The document is from 1964.
It's (allegedly) a certified copy of the original.
Like our short form is to the long original form.

So the fact that both the coat of arms and the worlds 'republic of Kenya' are on the document make sense .... it was a transition period.

What we need a birth certificate or a certified copy from that same time period to compare it to.

Again its a forgery im aware of the period your talking about what you are not aware of is when it took place.The bottom corner says Republic of Kenya and is dated 17 February 1964.

********Kenya was not a Republic until 12 December 1964.********

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join