It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
ok thanks re the newspaper, but that dont prove its not a legit ad......

if theyre saying he was born os
there would be records
of his mothers travel
passport
immigration/customs... records these are all still kept and open for public record....go my little pumpkins...search for it....Zazz

*SIGH* Again, nobody is saying that it isn't "legit". What they are saying is that even if it is a legit announcement it does NOT mean that Obama was born in Hawaii. It would seem to mean that someone at least filed for a BC for baby Obama.

Are all those records you cited open for public inspection? Really? That's news to me. You mean I can go look and find out your passport info, where you have traveled, etc? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

if theyre saying he was born os
there would be records
of his mothers travel
passport
immigration/customs... records these are all still kept and open for public record....go my little pumpkins...search for it....Zazz

Obama's mother flew to Kenya while pregnant with Obama when she was due anytime to give birth.

Passports are records just like school records. EVERYTHING pertaining to Obama has all been sealed or suddenly missing! Why do you suppose that is? There are no records of passports belonging to Obama? What happened to them? His kindergarden records from HI have been misplaced! The only public school records and ones that would contain a copy of his BC to get into school, suddenly became lost!

Even a dead fish has enough common sense to know they are so obviously hiding something!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution

To the person asking about the Birth Announcement in the newspaper. Anyone can call up a newspaper and make a birth announcement. That in itself is proof of nothing.

Um the newspaper announcement was found on microfilm at the library on the birth date..so they planned this 46 years ago?
lol

BTW...it was not on the birth date! It was days later after the birth date. Perhaps the day after flying back from Kenya to register the foreign birth in HI?

As I pointed out, it might not have even been the mother that filed for it. She may have still been in Kenya and had her mother in HA file for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

You can find immigration entry yes

its open for public record after certain years.
it will cause alot less stress
if u d a search for her name into HNL
entering the country when he was meant to be born.
Just like you can see all who have entered through elis island as a n example.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
She flew to kenya?
in the 1960s it was against airline regulation to let a heavily pregnant woman fly...when did she supposedly fly there?
Check Mombassa entry records also....

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You can't forge your way into legitimacy.
You can't even forge...period.

I'd say Obama has done a pretty good job of it so far! His puppet masters who pull his strings have gone to a lot of trouble to pull this off. Including murder!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

You are making it much more complicated than it would need to be. They wouldn't have to change a single thing on the Bomford site, expect upload a new BC over an old one. Yes, they would to create a fake one based on the Kenya BC. Is that so far-fetched? One or both IS a fake, right? If you start with a template of using one, I don't think it would take long for a good Photoshopper to do it.

You guys are really giving me a headache. Hopefully I'll get a response from the e-mail I sent them. It should be clear to all that the people that started that website is a 3rd party and wouldn't have any intent on putting forged documents up there(which is now down, BTW).

I would find your logic more plausible if it just randomly showed up out of nowhere and not attached to a a particular website. Remember this was done within 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

She flew to kenya?
in the 1960s it was against airline regulation to let a heavily pregnant woman fly...when did she supposedly fly there?

EXACTLY! And that is why she was not allowed on a plane to leave Kenya to fly back to HI. She was stuck in Kenya and had to give birth there.

All over a little technicality? Perhaps, but it happened and the mere fact it happened the law of the land is the law of the land and Obama is not qualified under the constitution to be POTUS!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the cert. looks like an Austrlian BC.

Looking at the so called Obama BC it does resemble the NZ and Australian BC's.

With the Australan BC the raised stamp at the bottom of the page has the Deputy Registras signature over every single one.

The NZ one is a raised colored (red) one with no sig.

Both don't have prices on them. e.g (7s.6d)

I reckon this one is fake.

Its got something to do with watching one hand and not knowing what the other hand is up to.

Someone obviously has an agenda.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Exactly.

The 46 year old birth announcements are being denounced as being possibly fraudulent by the birther crowd.
This is easy to do when they present NO legitimate evidence to the contrary.

Refuting each legitimate piece of evidence that comes your way doesn't prove your point and it is your point that is the main debate. In such a case as this which regards a controversial claim against the democratically elected president of the United States and could seriously impact the country should it turn out to be true, the burden of proof should be placed on the side of the accusers. Instead its constantly shifted back to Obama, Hawaii and everyone else who actually accepts the information already given from them as being credible.

We have two 40+ year old birth announcement ads from two different major Newspapers in Hawaii. We have the state of Hawaii confirming that Obama was born there twice now.

What proof do any of YOU have that they were made fraudulently?

What proof do any of YOU have that Obama was not born in Hawaii?

What evidence do you have that supports these unsubstantiated wild accusations and claims?

N-O-N-E.

Just cheap forgeries, a clipping from a Ghana newspaper, and a bunch of weak speculation being passed off as deduction.

Not good enough.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution
reply to post by lee anoma

You can't forge your way into legitimacy.
You can't even forge...period.

I'd say Obama has done a pretty good job of it so far! His puppet masters who pull his strings have gone to a lot of trouble to pull this off. Including murder!

Sigh.

Again, I will ask for something, anything, by way of proof to what you and the others here have claimed. Any proof at all to make these claims worthy of consideration.

Okay...pretty please?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centarri
BIRTHERS LOSE AGAIN

yeah...thats not spam. Nor a flaming troll comment..or anything else that should be removed from a thread...like this.

*edit* (sarcasm)

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by Centarri
Originally posted by GLDNGUN

BOOO HOOOO you have failed again

yeah thanks! Not that anyone hasn't enjoyed your little visit! (sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Here's something I don't think has been posted yet... If so ... Sorry.

Someone posted that "Orly looses it" on you tube... Can you see why she does?

Objectively speaking the weasel in the man suit continually talks over her and obviously HE can't take it anymore and brings in another person... This time, it's obvious by her actions that she's a weasel in a woman suit.

In the middle of Orly's statement, the MSNBC weasel just blurts out "Crazy, Crackpot" ... This is a tactic used to degrade the opponent. It's used the same way when you call any major institution. Gateway, Dell, Your 24 Banking; they know better than you on ANY issue and will call in the 'supervisor' (the co-worker in the next cube) to deal with irate customers. They have a quota or a timetable to keep and you are taxing their easy day.

Try it sometime. Fake becoming angry at them... Sometimes you'll even get a conference call going.

(I WAS objective, then I became irate at the MSNBC's)

For those that don't know her yet... Introducing Orly Taitz... 08/03/09 On MSNBC

[color=gold]...

Oh yeah and check the [color=#B9B900]MediaBistro cable channel ratings. Any day Any Time MSNBC needed Orly more than she needs them... their ratings are consistently in the tank. Least Orly got a few words in edgewise.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Centarri

But they removed mine that merely said...

Those Chris Mathews types that felt something going up their thigh ... are likely feeling something running down their leg now.

In regards to tangible proof of a Kenyan BC... But hey, it hasn't been authenticated except on the internet where all fights are won by me.

See, you loose again!

You can't win a fight on internet. It's an informational medium... dorks.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

She flew to kenya?

What would she have been doing in Mombasa anyway? It was part of Zanzibar, not Kenya, in 1961, and it didn't get an international airport until the late 1970s. Plus it's on the exact opposite side of the country from where Obama Sr. was from - if they were flying in Nairobi would have been much closer.

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join