It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Once again, BOTH parents need to be citizen's

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Do we even know if someone didn't hijack that entire website to comit fraud, what would it cost $5.00?

You have to also understand that there were other birth certificates from the Bomfords on that site. I saw two others from different periods. They also had other documents from the Bomfords lineage you could click on to see as well.

It would seem rather far fetched to me that someone could find this website(randomly), hack into their system, pick a random name out or their lineage, doctor the Kenya BC to remarkably resemble it, and make a link next to that name. All within 24 hours from when the Kenya BC was released. They would have also had to do some research as well so it wouldn't be sloppy.

Not buying it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by FollowTheConstitution

Once again, if Obama was born on the Moon, as long as his mommy was a US Citizen, he is also. Just like McCain born in Panama.

WRONG!

You must born by TWO US Citizen parents! Not one, but BOTH!

And again, go read up on US Citizenship law. Obama's mother was NOT of the legal age required at the time of Obama's birth in order to pass US Citizenship to him if he was in fact born outside the US. If he was born outside the US then he is not even a US Citizen, muchless a "natural born US Citizen".

You cry he is all you want! The law is the law and nothing you can say or do can change that fact!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

To the person asking about the Birth Announcement in the newspaper. Anyone can call up a newspaper and make a birth announcement. That in itself is proof of nothing.

Um the newspaper announcement was found on microfilm at the library on the birth date..so they planned this 46 years ago?
lol

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Originally posted by googolplexOriginally posted by Lemon.Fresh

I asked that question. Don't get all flaming mad!
It was simply something I didn't quite get, but the explanation has been OK regarding it. I have not followed much of the Obama BC argument till this thread started.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
reply to post by Wookiep

No, the "Kenyan BC" says it is the Republic of Kenya, which didn't exist, and the city was in Kenya, when it wasn't.

Now the Birthers are claiming that the Kenyan BC wasn't made until 1964. FAKE! How does any one go "Hey, a baby was born, let's wait 3 years before making a BC." It doesn't happen, unless you're a Birther.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GingerR]

You really need to calm down, read a little, and learn a lot because you are making yourself look quite foolish.

NOBODY has suggested that Obama's parents waited THREE YEARS to get a BC. The Kenyan BC in question is a 'CERTIFIED COPY' of the original. It says right on the document when the ORIGINAL took place. The 1964 date is when the certified COPY was made.

So why would someone want a COPY of the original BC in February of 1964? Well, Obama's mama filed for divorce in Jan 1964 from Obama SR. It was granted 60 days later in March of 1964, so this document (IF LEGIT) would fall between those dates. Is it possible a copy of his BC was requested in case needed for the divorce request? It's possible.

That's just one example of how silly your accusations are.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

To the person asking about the Birth Announcement in the newspaper. Anyone can call up a newspaper and make a birth announcement. That in itself is proof of nothing.

Um the newspaper announcement was found on microfilm at the library on the birth date..so they planned this 46 years ago?
lol

Come on. Do a little reading. I explained this a page or so back.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I was only getting flaming mad at GingeR for not doing homework

And I am not saying it was planned the whole time (though that IS a possibility) . . . It could be put there by proud family members for example.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

stop being snippy

link me ur explanation pls i would be most greatful, sorry i missed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

No biggie but I try to read enought of thread to know what's going on before put foot in mouth ,this thread I got in early but was big and moving fast.
everyone says same thing

Ditto what ever he said

[edit on 4-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses

reply to post by truthtothemasses

Do we even know if someone didn't hijack that entire website to comit fraud, what would it cost $5.00?

You have to also understand that there were other birth certificates from the Bomfords on that site. I saw two others from different periods. They also had other documents from the Bomfords lineage you could click on to see as well.

It would seem rather far fetched to me that someone could find this website(randomly), hack into their system, pick a random name out or their lineage, doctor the Kenya BC to remarkably resemble it, and make a link next to that name. All within 24 hours from when the Kenya BC was released. They would have also had to do some research as well so it wouldn't be sloppy.

Not buying it.

You are making it much more complicated than it would need to be. They wouldn't have to change a single thing on the Bomford site, expect upload a new BC over an old one. Yes, they would to create a fake one based on the Kenya BC. Is that so far-fetched? One or both IS a fake, right? If you start with a template of using one, I don't think it would take long for a good Photoshopper to do it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

lol

This has nothing to do with they planned this 46 years ago. That is pure BS put out from the left to distort the facts.

Obama's mommy flew back to HI, registered her son's foreign birth in HI, took out ad announcing his birth, NOT because of some conspiracy, but merely because they wanted to document something to show he was born there to avoid having to apply for citizenship, or to claim welfare benefits, or just because she was a proud parent, or more likely it was the newspaper that automatically pick up birth announcements from new registered births and putting them in the paper.

The little ad in the paper means nothing! There are many reasons why and how it was put there, but has nothing to do with some planned conspiracy because they knew he would be POTUS someday. That was garbage put out by the left in an attempt to distort the truth!

link   

reply to post by GLDNGUN

stop being snippy

Sorry for being "snippy".

Just go back a page or 2 and find my post.

It'll be worth it.

link   

reply to post by GLDNGUN

stop being snippy

He said this to me:

Hoo boy, that deserves a thread of its own, but I'll try to cover it briefly.

At that time there were it seems FOUR different ways to obtain a BC in Hawaii. Of course, one way, would be to have your baby in a hospital, witnessed by and delivered by a doctor.

The other ways to obtain a BC at that time would not require ANY "witness". You could simply contact the Hawaiian Records Department and say "I just had a baby at home and would like a BC. Here's the baby's birth info". That basic birth info (parents, name of baby) would then be made public and given to the Hawaiian media, which would publish the info in the paper.

So, the paper is very likely legit. Nobody I've seen has suggested that it's not. What those who believe that BHO was born in Kenya believe happened is that Obama's mamma called home after giving birth in Kenya and had her mother send in the info to get a Hawaiian BC for her son. There would be numerous reasons for doing so. Of course, she would want her son to be considered an American citizen for all the benefits that comes with that. Secondly, if she had her mother send her a copy of the BC to Kenya, when the parents returned to Hawaii they would have "documentation" for their baby.

A reasonable critique.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

No biggie but I try to read enought of thread to know what's going on before put foot in mouth ,this thread I got in early but was big and moving fast.
everyone says same thing

Ditto what ever he said

[edit on 4-8-2009 by googolplex]

Iv'e read the entire thread but I think a major mis-understanding has just happened. lol It's all fine here anyway, lets get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ok thanks re the newspaper, but that dont prove its not a legit ad......

if theyre saying he was born os
there would be records
of his mothers travel
passport
immigration/customs... records these are all still kept and open for public record....go my little pumpkins...search for it....Zazz

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

lol

BTW...it was not on the birth date! It was days later after the birth date. Perhaps the day after flying back from Kenya to register the foreign birth in HI?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If it's determined to be a hoax then there is criminal intent involved and the parties that hoaxed, if caught, should be brought up on charges. It's very serious.

If it's not a hoax ... then this country is in for a hell of a ride!

I rarely say this but...LISTEN TO KARL ROVE!

It's a hoax.
An embarrassing one at that.

It's as real as the Canadian one Berg presented as evidence in his case that was actually signed by a cartoon character from the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.

That immaculate 45 year old document didn't even sell when "Ed Hale" put it on eBay, but he sure did find a group of suckers eventually. I guess we can thank "Shirley X" for selling it to him for $1000.

Mental flags weren't raised by the background story from this documents owners?

Come on.

I can't believe people even tried to defend that piece of trash as real. I guess one online photo of a birth certificate is more valid than another if you believe hard enough.

Flyer you should have at least put "alleged" at the beginning of your thread title if you thought what you had may have turned out to be bunk. With the previous certificates entered into evidence from the Birther crowd so far, odds were highly in favor of this being nothing more than printed lies that should be lining the bottom of a waste basket.

Birthers out there, just let it go...seriously this is getting pathetically sad.

You can't forge your way into legitimacy.
You can't even forge...period.

Epic fail.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
also her entry would require a baby being listed on her passport,
no way she could enter by plane or boat without it...so good luck in your search...

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join