It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
What? The ROK DID NOT EXIST when the clear fraud was made. The city? WASN'T IN THE COUNTRY. How much more proof do you need?

post by Hastobemoretolife

I think that may help answer your question (I hope that is the right link)...

If not, I am not searching again...

And another reminder - let's keep it civil guys. This is a long thread and not everyone has been following it from the beginning.

Thanks.

link   
reply to post by GingerR

It wasn't in Kenya in 1961 but it was in 1964, you think this person makes that good of fake with out research.

link   
This just gets stranger and stranger. For some reason that whole website is down now.

www.bomford.net...

This is the message I get:

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

IMO, somebody has hacked into this site.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I thought about that to, I came to the conclusion that it looks that way because the S isn't directly over the fold, it's on the edge of it. The only anomaly I can see in the S over the fold is that the bottom side line of the S is more narrower than the other S's in the paragraph.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Australian Document

Should the lines (technically they are boarders) be this straight? Esp over a major crease?

That's pretty straight.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Yikes ok- It seems now there is a possibility of the aussie BC being a hoax. There are some good arguments that it could well be the case. I'm now back to being 50/50 on the subject. Now I don't support Obama but as another poster stated, what about this?

thebruceblog.wordpress.com...

If this is a newspaper clipping from hawaii of Obamas birth? Then I'm lost.
[edit on 4-8-2009 by Wookiep]

Hoo boy, that deserves a thread of its own, but I'll try to cover it briefly.

At that time there were it seems FOUR different ways to obtain a BC in Hawaii. Of course, one way, would be to have your baby in a hospital, witnessed by and delivered by a doctor.

The other ways to obtain a BC at that time would not require ANY "witness". You could simply contact the Hawaiian Records Department and say "I just had a baby at home and would like a BC. Here's the baby's birth info". That basic birth info (parents, name of baby) would then be made public and given to the Hawaiian media, which would publish the info in the paper.

So, the paper is very likely legit. Nobody I've seen has suggested that it's not. What those who believe that BHO was born in Kenya believe happened is that Obama's mamma called home after giving birth in Kenya and had her mother send in the info to get a Hawaiian BC for her son. There would be numerous reasons for doing so. Of course, she would want her son to be considered an American citizen for all the benefits that comes with that. Secondly, if she had her mother send her a copy of the BC to Kenya, when the parents returned to Hawaii they would have "documentation" for their baby.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Except the Republic of Kenya didn't exist, the city wasn't in Kenya any ways, and other flaws that prove its a fake.

Ok, thats reasonable...Except where in this link (an enlarged link to the news article) Was the republic of Kenya mentioned? The link is supposedly from Hawaii.

buzznewsroom.com...

I'm sorry if I'm being naive here. I probably am missing something. At the bottom left of the page, there is mention of Mr. and Mrs. Barak H. Obama as new parents. It even gives an address... Maybe this was doctored too? I don't know for sure but I haven't seen it mentioned on here yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Australian Document

Should the lines (technically they are boarders) be this straight? Esp over a major crease?

That's pretty straight.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by squidboy]

VERY straight. Again, the "negative" effect really brings it out.

link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Do we even know if someone didn't hijack that entire website to comit fraud, what would it cost $5.00?

link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
This just gets stranger and stranger. For some reason that whole website is down now.

www.bomford.net...

I think "Either the domain has been overused" is the reason, with the amount of people now clicking onto the site.

Mikey

link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Originally posted by Wookiep
Yikes ok- It seems now there is a possibility of the aussie BC being a hoax. There are some good arguments that it could well be the case. I'm now back to being 50/50 on the subject. Now I don't support Obama but as another poster stated, what about this?

thebruceblog.wordpress.com...

If this is a newspaper clipping from hawaii of Obamas birth? Then I'm lost.

Hoo boy, that deserves a thread of its own, but I'll try to cover it briefly.

At that time there were it seems FOUR different ways to obtain a BC in Hawaii. Of course, one way, would be to have your baby in a hospital, witnessed by and delivered by a doctor.

The other ways to obtain a BC at that time would not require ANY "witness". You could simply contact the Hawaiian Records Department and say "I just had a baby at home and would like a BC. Here's the baby's birth info". That basic birth info (parents, name of baby) would then be made public and given to the Hawaiian media, which would publish the info in the paper.

So, the paper is very likely legit. Nobody I've seen has suggested that it's not. What those who believe that BHO was born in Kenya believe happened is that Obama's mamma called home after giving birth in Kenya and had her mother send in the info to get a Hawaiian BC for her son. There would be numerous reasons for doing so. Of course, she would want her son to be considered an American citizen for all the benefits that comes with that. Secondly, if she had her mother send her a copy of the BC to Kenya, when the parents returned to Hawaii they would have "documentation" for their baby.

la dee da lol . I'm sorry GLDNGUN. *edit* thanks for the clarity lol.

link   
reply to post by GingerR

You are very close to being put on ignore.

Please read the whole friggin thread before typing again.

All you have to do is read the first post.

The answers to your question's are here

To the person asking about the Birth Announcement in the newspaper. Anyone can call up a newspaper and make a birth announcement. That in itself is proof of nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses

www.bomford.net...

It seems more plausible that all the hits over this BC issue has used up all his bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Phew
at last@ just popped back in
the negative does make it look superimposed and not the same consistency at all as the creases and paper.....
Yeehah

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

I think "Either the domain has been overused" is the reason, with the amount of people now clicking onto the site.

Mikey

I'm not sure about this all. The message is very generic as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

No, the "Kenyan BC" says it is the Republic of Kenya, which didn't exist, and the city was in Kenya, when it wasn't.

Now the Birthers are claiming that the Kenyan BC wasn't made until 1964. FAKE! How does any one go "Hey, a baby was born, let's wait 3 years before making a BC." It doesn't happen, unless you're a Birther.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GingerR]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

No, the "Kenyan BC" says it is the Republic of Kenya, which didn't exist, and the city was in Kenya, when it wasn't.

Ok well, thanks but that wasn't my question!! Wow, I posted a link to something else? Anyway GLDNGUN responed to what I was asking. This place has gone mad, I can't even keep up lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
Why the hell all these allegations, rumors, discoveries of things stating the opposite to each other, and so on ...

What the hell does it matter where Obama was born. He IS a US citizen, isn't he? Even if - maybe - he also has a second citizenship.

Aren't these just dirty tricks to try to disqualify him?

THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING can only be how good he is as a president. And he is certainly much much much better than Bush! And that MacCain wasn't voted for to continue Bush's destructiveness ....

So far, that seems to me to be the only relevant thing ...

There might have been still better presidents, but what did the voters do to them? You got what you voted for!

It matters because that alone would determine if he is legally eligible to be POTUS! But regardless of where he was born he is not legally eligible because he was not born from TWO US Citizen parentS. He had only one parent that was a US Citizen. And even IF he could have been legally eligible with only one parent being a US Citizen, if he was born abroad then he would not be eligible because of his mother's age at the time of his birth. That particular law pertaining to this is still in force today pertaining to everyone during the time period that law was in effect!

Read the constitution. Then read the archives written by our founding fathers that have written things that support exactly what they meant by "natural born citizen" pertaining to being President! It is all there clear as day! You only need to be able to read plain english to understand it!

And I hate to burst your bubble, but Obama IS Bush on steriods!

And no matter how GOOD or BAD he is as President, he is NOT legally eligible to be President! PERIOD! It does not matter how many voted for him. How many don't care about the very law of the land that makes us a FREE people! He can NOT be President! PERIOD! Anything he signs into law is NOT legal and NOT binding, PERIOD!

He has just as much power to sign anything into law as YOU do! Which is ZIP! NADA!

When this finally is exposed we will have a severe constitutional crisis on our hands and it may very well lead into a civil war. Is that what YOU want? Will that make you happy? Will you not CARE then???

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheConstitution

Once again, if Obama was born on the Moon, as long as his mommy was a US Citizen, he is also. Just like McCain born in Panama.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

GLDNGUN posted:

Kenya declared its Independence from Great Britain in 1963 and evidently started to call itself "The Republic of Kenya"...unless the writer of this newspaper article from 1963 was a prophet and called it "Republic of Kenya" before Kenya came up with that.

forums.ocala.com...

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join