It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Actually, Republicans hate the Constitution. 1st Amendment? Hate it. FOS and Freedom of Religion is kind of the number one enemy of the GOP. Why, some one said some thing mean about Bush, Anti American! What, I can't force a Cross down the throats of school children in a government funded school? Anti American!

But when it comes too this issue, suddenly the Constitution isn't a "Goddamn piece of paper" as the GOP plainly put it.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR

And where in the Constitution does it say "You can be born in a foreign Nation and still be a Natural Born Citizen if you were born in an American Model Car"? It doesn't

Why would it need to say “foreign nation”?? Do you not understand the concept and laws regarding overseas bases and embassies, they are considered US soil and NOT foreign.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

If your going to make outrageous claims like that atleast back it up with some sources. I'm still waiting on the other 1959 BC's that you claim are all over the web. I've been googling and no luck.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Once again, where in the Constitution does it say "As long as the first article of clothing worn is American made they are an NBC even if born in Panama." It doesn't. But McCain, and Obama, are NBC just like a child who is born in say, the Bahamas while his American citizen parents are on a cruise two weeks before the baby should have been born.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I hate to do another 180 on you guys, but I am going to have to call the Australian BC *FAKE*, and here's how and why I've come to conclusion.

We've been looking at the lettering and folds. Some people had a problem with the lettering and folds, but I didn't see a problem, although I was focusing on the "typed" text.

Something kept drawing my eyes toward the paragraph at the bottom of both documents. The part that states, "I, XXX, Deputy Registrar of Births, Deaths", etc. They do NOT match between the Kenyan and Aussie docs. The wording is the same except for the location but the justification does not match. I'm not sure if that matters, but that's what I kept looking at for some reason.

Then I remembered that making a negative of an image can sometimes reveal a lot more detail. Think "Shroud of Turin". So, I downloaded the Aussie BC to my desktop, opened the image in Paint (of all things), reversed the image, and looked at that bottom paragraph.

There it became glaringly obvious to me that the text is simply superimposed over an image of a folded piece of paper.

I highly recommend you try the same. Look at the entire image "reversed", especially the bottom paragraph and how the entire text just goes right across the creases without any alteration. It's almost comical.

Perhaps someone can post a "negative" of the Aussie BC for all to see what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GingerR

Something like this may have happened under Bush's Administration.

Problem is he stayed within the confines of what looked to be correct or just the 'right thing to do', yet remember that most of his presidency right from the beginning had 9/11 to deal with...

People should have screamed about the Patriot Act (BTW Obama can have that appealed, he'd be a hero of freedom, but that's for a future post)... People are screaming NOW.

I think his behavior is what will be his undoing. That's only for his part just because he is currently in office. His Policies are waking people up that were already mad. But still scared by the Bush admin by the evil Terrorists.

From Cows to Sheep to Sleeping Giant to Wide Awake and pissed.

Nothing to do with party. I've resigned my Republican Registration. As many others have too.

[edit on 8·4·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Mikey84

Once again, where in the Constitution does it say "As long as the first article of clothing worn is American made they are an NBC even if born in Panama." It doesn't. But McCain, and Obama, are NBC just like a child who is born in say, the Bahamas while his American citizen parents are on a cruise two weeks before the baby should have been born.

Except Obama didn't have American parentS. He had ONE. And the other had not been an American long enough after the age of 16 to make her child a citizen IF born off US land. Sorry if you don't like the laws, but 'dems da laws.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I see said the blind man to his deaf wife.

See told ya so I could see that stuff floating on the paper with my eye balls, plus Graphic Design Guy, go figure. what ever that means.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
And where does it say both must be US Citizens?

Also, this is sounding more and more like the "When he was 5 his daddy took back his citizenship!" When that is legally not possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
MODS? Can we get the Hoax tag back please!

Here is a break down of the fake...

First here is the REAL original.. and here is the forgery...Notice the following things

Real Original is from Australia... Forgery says Kenya

Numbers at the top exactly the same.

The REAL Original has a GF Lavender, the forgery has a E.F Lavender

District Registrar is J.H.Miller in Australia and M.H. Miller on the forged Kenya one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0855515e70fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/obama-kenya-bc.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

And where does it say both must be US Citizens?

Wasn't that just your argument?

Mikey

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Kenyan Negative

Australian Negative

[edit on 4-8-2009 by squidboy]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I see said the blind man to his death wife.

See told ya so I could see that stuff floaying on the paper with my eye balls, plus Graphic Design Guy, go figure. what ever that means.

I didn't see at first, and I didn't want to "see it" just to see it. But when I reversed the image - WOW. Like I said, it's comical. I wasn't even thinking about the creases when I went to look at that bottom paragraph, but when you look at the negative, it just LEAPS off the creased page.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The site has a malware warning... enter at your own risk...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

That’s what has been discussed for the last 20 pages or so, and so far it’s looking like the Aussie one is fake.... plenty of things pointing to the Aussie being fake on the last few pages. And the Kenya one is also still being discussed, lol.

Mikey

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

No, my argument is that only one needs be. His mother that is. And even better for the republicans out there, the American half is white! Since that matters so much with them.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Holy crap people really? The Kenyan FAKE one is so wrong! Did you not notice that the Republic of Kenya didn't exist on the date of the FAKE BC? Did you not notice the city it marks was NOT in Kenya at that date?

Any one? Any one?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Holy crap people really? The Kenyan FAKE one is so wrong! Did you not notice that the Republic of Kenya didn't exist on the date of the FAKE BC? Did you not notice the city it marks was NOT in Kenya at that date?

Any one? Any one?

That has been discussed and debunked about 40 pages back, the Australian one also has the wrong coat of arms on it, it's similar to the correct South Australian coat of arms used at the time, but still not the same.

Mikey

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Mikey84

No, my argument is that only one needs be. His mother that is. And even better for the republicans out there, the American half is white! Since that matters so much with them.

Your comments are quite offensive and has nothing to do with judging the authenticity of the document(s).

As a conservative, I want the BEST man or woman for the job. Any job. Regardless of color. Conservatives are not the ones saying "you can have THIS job because you are the 'right' color" or "you can NOT have a promotion because you are the 'wrong' color".

GOP Presidents have placed many minorities into powerful positions and the eeeevil "W" Bush poured more money into "black" Africa than all of his predecessors combined.

How about you deal with the topic or take your race-baiting garbage elsewhere? Go start your own thread and rant to heart's content!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Please look at the lines in the negative of the Australian document I posted above.

They are not effected by the folds.

It looks like the Australian Document may be a fake too, the lines do not move with the folds. This is apparent in the negative. I just posted.

i188.photobucket.com...

Shouldn't the lines be disturbed?

[edit on 4-8-2009 by squidboy]

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join