It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
OK, so it seems that one is fake.

Most pointedly... This is a big point that you shouldn't over look is that aside from both having the same numbers in some areas ... duplicating the grid pattern from the Kenyan BC would be extremely difficult since the Kenyan BC is a photo taken at an angle.

You couldn't use a JPEG compressed image as a source. they are just to dirty an image quality.

If the Australian one is a fake, and an extremely good one, to exactly copy the gaps and misalignment of the grid FROM the Kenyan BC.

The real question is, what was used as a source; for either one or both?

Again, the lettering is quite plain the Australian one. Analysis of the Kenyan BC will have to wait until a professional looks at and hopefully we'll see a quality scan of it before too long.

Just a reminder! [color=#00BFFF] This is what is called TRANSPARENCY

Throw the information out there in the court of public opinion and let the chips fall but verify with a professional or two.

Let people formulate an opinion by examining the details.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

The problem is if the Australian one was copied off the Kenya one just for the purpose to see the numbers are the same, but the Australian one is real fake.
Don't you watch TV, that was not ment as insult.

;

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Why the hell all these allegations, rumors, discoveries of things stating the opposite to each other, and so on ...

What the hell does it matter where Obama was born. He IS a US citizen, isn't he? Even if - maybe - he also has a second citizenship.

Aren't these just dirty tricks to try to disqualify him?

THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING can only be how good he is as a president. And he is certainly much much much better than Bush! And that MacCain wasn't voted for to continue Bush's destructiveness ....

So far, that seems to me to be the only relevant thing ...

There might have been still better presidents, but what did the voters do to them? You got what you voted for!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Something I don't know if anyone else notice, is that these were Britist colonies?, and it appears, the Brits printed this stuff the BC for long time, it also appears it did not change for very long time and the type lay out was adopted by the Ausies and the Kenyans.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

BlasteR, you're a little late here. This story moving so dam fast, it can make your head spin.

We are no longer on the Kenya BC, there has been a new Aussie BC found on the net that is very similar to the Kenya BC. The new BC is from a man named David Jeffrey Bomford and is believe to be the template fo the fake Kenya BC.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Actually, Obama could have been born on the Moon and still be the President. How? The same way McCain was born in Panama. But of course McCain is white, Obama, following the old "One drop of Negro blood makes you a Negro" thinking, is black.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself

What the hell does it matter where Obama was born. He IS a US citizen, isn't he? Even if - maybe - he also has a second citizenship.

Oh course it matters where he was born, do you not understand it? No one is saying he is not a US Citizen – he has a US Born mother so he is entitled to US Citizenship.

The reason it matters where he was born is because that will make him a Natural Born citizen or not, which is a BIG difference and if he is not then he is not entitled to hold office, if he was not born in the USA and not entitled to hold the presidency then it makes him a complete fraud.

It definitely matters where he was born.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

What the hell does it matter where Obama was born. He IS a US citizen, isn't he?

THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING can only be how good he is as a president.

No, Maybe
No
You anwsered that one.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by GLDNGUN

The problem is if the Australian one was copied off the Kenya one just for the purpose to see the numbers are the same, but the Australian one is real fake.
Don't you watch TV, that was not ment as insult.

;

Yes, which came first? The chicken or the egg?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Something I don't know if anyone else notice, is that these were Britist colonies?, and it appears, the Brits printed this stuff the BC for long time, it also appears it did not change for very long time and the type lay out was adopted by the Ausies and the Kenyans.

Australia was NOT and British Colony at the time this Birth Cert is dated, and we still are no longer, and havent been for a long time a British Colony.

Australia gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1901, since then we have been a Commonwealth Realm.

There is a big difference!

Mikey

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Why the hell all these allegations, rumors, discoveries of things stating the opposite to each other, and so on ...

THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING can only be how good he is as a president. And he is certainly much much much better than Bush! And that MacCain wasn't voted for to continue Bush's destructiveness ....

There might have been still better presidents, but what did the voters do to them? You got what you voted for!

You see, we have this thing called a Constitution, and if Obama was not born in the US, he is not eligible to be President. In other words, he would have perpetuated a fraud on the American people.

So, yes, it "matters".

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Not even relavent... people tear into Orly Taitz calling her a fraud for having bogus credentials... Well, wiseguy... Do you want a doctor like me (not even a doctor... Electrical Engineer) cutting into you ... wouldn't you feel better knowing that I had a credential of some sort?

Something... ANYTHING...

All my friends vouche for me... I even have a publicist that posted my Doctorate with Adobe Photoshop all over the header... Dude! I'm a doctor! my friends said so... Even people that know that this could be a an issue of National Security will absolutely vouche for me! I can cut into you and make you all better. Just ask my buds. OK We're done here. Even Chris Matthews gets excited when I hold my doctoring tool.

Now does it make sense or do we need to beat people?!

I can't understand how NON-Birthers just don't get it and continue your argument and expect it to fly.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Oh course it matters where he was born, do you not understand it? No one is saying he is not a US Citizen – he has a US Born mother so he is entitled to US Citizenship.

The reason it matters where he was born is because that will make him a Natural Born citizen or not, which is a BIG difference and if he is not then he is not entitled to hold office, if he was not born in the USA and not entitled to hold the presidency then it makes him a complete fraud.

It definitely matters where he was born.

Mikey

Nope. McCain was born in Panama. He and Obama could have been born in Moscow, the Moon, the center of the Sun. They are both Natural Born Citizens. So hell even if Obama was born in Kenya he's still President for the same reason McCain would be if he had won even though he was born in Panama.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GingerR
Actually, Obama could have been born on the Moon and still be the President. How? The same way McCain was born in Panama. But of course McCain is white, Obama, following the old "One drop of Negro blood makes you a Negro" thinking, is black.

I thougth we were over this race thing, I defend the half white Brother.

It requires Two Parents that are citizens One Black, Two black but 2 citizens

or born USA

[edit on 4-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Nope. McCain was born in Panama. He and Obama could have been born in Moscow, the Moon, the center of the Sun. They are both Natural Born Citizens. So hell even if Obama was born in Kenya he's still President for the same reason McCain would be if he had won even though he was born in Panama.

I never said McCain wasnt born in Panama, everyone knows that. Where he was born in Panama was a US Military base and therefore considered US Soil, just the same as an Embassy is.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I thougth we were over this race thing, I defend the half white Brother.

It requires Two Parents that are citizens One Black, Two black but 2 citizens

At least you recognize his white half. The only time most Republicans do is after they call him a watermelon eating chimp. Then suddenly "That's not racist, he's half white!"

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

I never said McCain wasnt born in Panama, everyone knows that. Where he was born in Panama was a US Military base and therefore considered US Soil, just the same as an Embassy is.

Mikey

And where in the Constitution does it say "You can be born in a foreign Nation and still be a Natural Born Citizen if you were born in an American Model Car"? It doesn't McCain is Natural born because of his parents. Just like parents who are say, on vacation in France give birth, the child is a NBC even though he was born in France.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

You see, we have this thing called a Constitution, and if Obama was not born in the US, he is not eligible to be President. In other words, he would have perpetuated a fraud on the American people.

So, yes, it "matters".

You can't beat these people with the Constitution hard enough. They don't know how what it means. To the progressives, all court rulings that have been passed down through our 200 year history are all they care about. Granted judgements were supposed to be based on Constitution... After 200 years many rulings have become distorted or based on other rulings...

Like, Telling a friend who tells a friend... Soon '100 Sheep' turns into '20 horny virgins that want YOUR phone number.'

They won't understand until a massive emergency worse than 9/11 hits and they will be standing there awed and captivated and sitting ducks. Then asking "how did this happen?"

BlaH.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why do you assume that people who question Obamas birth are racist?

Racist’s are the ones who voted him in, you know when you seen all the exit polls and asked “Why did you Vote Obama” and the answer was “Because he’s black” ..... Now that’s what I call racist!

Mikey

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We are just wasting our time here these stupid Earthlings don't know diddle, squat, about there own Constitutions.
There I said it stupid Earthling.
We from Mars have very strong Constitutions eat metal, feel fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join