It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here's the original Constitution of Kenya Act, it's the one which took Kenya into independence. There's no reference I can see to "Republic". Republic was only added by amendment to this constitution in December 1964.

It's a PDF file, might take a few seconds to load up.

www.constitutionnet.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Electro38
First of all, Obama was born in Hawaii. He has released a copy of his actual birth certificate --

No he hasn't. He has released nothing. Jay McKinnon admitted faking the Daily Kos birth certificate. Immediately Daily Kos took their forgery down. Obama's 'fight the smears' site had that forgery up and listed it as 'real'. But they immediately took it down when their stooge squeeled.

Better luck next time Electro.

Something probably went wrong when you were reply with quotes. I never said; " First of all, Obama was born in Hawaii. He has released a copy of his actual birth certificate -- "

I know it's hard to format all of these quotes. But that wasn't me.

No biggie.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

First of all, Obama was born in Hawaii. He has released a copy of his actual birth certificate --

No he hasn't. He has released nothing. Jay McKinnon admitted faking the Daily Kos birth certificate. Immediately Daily Kos took their forgery down. Obama's 'fight the smears' site had that forgery up and listed it as 'real'. But they immediately took it down when their stooge squeeled.

Those records are supported by two newspaper announcements from the time of the president's birth -- and those announcements weren't submitted by the family, but taken from hospital records.

Those newspaper announcments are fake. The addresses on them go to a property that the Obamas didn't live at.

Better luck next time Electro.

Oh, wait. You're referring to the article I posted. Sorry, I got confused. OK, yes I'll stand by that statement, I agree with the quote.

Sorry, I just had 2 shots of vodka.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Malcolm MacDonald

Governor General of Kenya 12th December 1963-12th December 1964

Governor General ... acting on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II

QED. Kenya was not a Republic until December 1964.

It's a fake.

Malcolm MacDonald - Wiki

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

this has been debunked many many times , please look through previous posts

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ummm...pardon me for not reading 58 pages....but was this thread not marked [HOAX] just a few hours ago?

Just curious

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
reply to post by Ulala

this has been debunked many many times , please look through previous posts

So why don't the moderators retire the thread? Was it proven to be a fraud/hoax?

Please add some links or one link.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by GLDNGUN

Do you really think this document we've been looking at in this forum is a real document?

Are there any other photos of it? Or rather than a photo is there at least a scan of it?

Since the lawyer who submitted the document to the court in California isn't even 100% sure it is authentic, I certainly can't say if it is or not. I do think it is a VERY GOOD fake if it is not legit.

If I had to guess, I would guess that it is legit, but proving it will be another thing. IF Obama was born in Kenya or at least has a BC on file there, I would guess that his people have scrubbed every trace of it that they could. So I will be shocked if it's PROVEN that this is a legit document. On the other hand, I will be surprised if it's PROVEN to be a fraud.

Again, my guess is that a lawyer (or judge) requested this document from Kenya in 1964, and that this document has been tucked away since then and mostly forgotten about. Obama's people then went around and scrubbed everything they could within the past couple of years, but it's hard to find and tie off every last loose end. I think this one might have made it through; however, if the original has been stolen, destroyed, or altered, then how can we verify this document?

Likewise, I think BO's Hawaiian BC will suffer the same fate. There will be no proof one way or another.

And that will bring us to a HUGE problem. Obama won't be able to prove he was born in Hawaii, while those who doubt his Hawaiian birth won't be able to 100% prove that he was't born in Hawaii.

In that case, where does the burden of proof lie? I think a candidate should have to PROVE his eligibility BEFORE he runs. But what if he's already President? Again, I still believe he should have to prove it if asked and not previously determined.

Then we have a problem. If this goes to the USSC and they find there's no proof either way, half the country is going to be extremely angry regardless of what they decide to do that point. If they say "since it can't be proven he wasn't born in Hawaii, he stays as POTUS", then those who fiercely believe in the Constitution will say "then he's not a legitimate President and we will not recognize him as such". What if there is mass mutiny in the military as a result? What if there are riots by citizens and Obama orders troops to stop and jail the rioters. Are troops going to follow those instructions?

OTOH, what if the USSC would rule "since he can't prove he's Hawaiian born, he's out", then there could be mass riots by Obama backers saying "you can't throw him out of office simply because Hawaii lost a piece of paper! This is a coup!"

Either way, it could get VERY ugly.

Good for the country? Absolutely not, but ultimately the TRUTH should prevail.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Conny Lavender (Kenya)

FACEBOOK

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Ummm...pardon me for not reading 58 pages....but was this thread not marked [HOAX] just a few hours ago?

Just curious

Yes. It was categorized as a hoax this morning? And then, lo... here we go again.

I don't know what really happened.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Well, if Queen Elizabeth II was Head of State of the newly founded Kenya from December 1963 to December 1964 ... that means Kenya wasn't a Republic at the time this certificate was issued (February 1964 if memory serves me right)

And that means the certificate is a hoax, transition period or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
Here's the original Constitution of Kenya Act, it's the one which took Kenya into independence. There's no reference I can see to "Republic". Republic was only added by amendment to this constitution in December 1964.

It's a PDF file, might take a few seconds to load up.

www.constitutionnet.org...

That is incorrect. The Republic of Kenya Constitution was established and ratified on December 12, 1963. The Constitution itself states in Article 3:

"Article 3
This Constitution is the Constitution of the Republic of Kenyaand shall have the force of law throughout Kenya and, subject to section 47, if any other law is inconsistent with this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail and the other law shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be void."
74.125.155.132...:L00im1TY-e8J:www.chr.up.ac.za/hr_docs/constitutions/docs/KenyaC(rev).doc+kenya+constitution+signed+1963&cd=4&hl=e n&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about this CoffinFeeder, but if you think that your whiteness makes you better than his blackness then yes, I have zero respect for you or your opinions. You could have just as easily wound up an Afgani as an Eskimo as a Mexican. Its the luck of the genetic draw and there's nothing more ugly than someone taking credit for their genetics, its idiotic and thats all that needs to be said about that.

Some of the birthers movement is fueled by racism, you know it, and its now been openly admitted. You can deny it but its in black and white now so its really a moot point. What matters is the document is a fake and this attempt to out the president as some big conspirator is debunked. You may call us all Obama's robots for being on the opposite side of this argument but I won't engage in that kind of mud slinging. There's a difference between denoucing bigots, and just being a jerk for jerks sake.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This thread is not about racism. Period.

Any further posts regarding racism and not the topic will be removed.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
MODS? Why was the hoax tag applied and then removed?

Any info on this?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by serial
Its problably 5 generations from now before someone can claim they're truely fighting so hard to prove this is real to uphold the sanctity of the constitution but for now everyone including myself is just pushing an agenda.

Speak for yourself. Don't presume to know the reasons why anyone else is asking questions or is interested in the validity of this or any other BC's that are allegedly Obama's. Just because you have an agenda doesn't mean everyone else does.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There are now multiple COLBs out there now with changed information

This modified one is showing jokes like: The Font of the Certificate=Schmutz (A Schmutz is a chump, as in you are a chump)
#5733=The number of the Certificate, is code for : "Problem with Windows REGISTRY", a sly reference to your claim that Obama does not appear on the Hawaii Live Birth Registry. 47O44=Easiest of all. BOH's age=47 0=O (if you look close you can tell that that is a Schmutz Font "Oh" not "Zero") EF Lavender is ORGANIC DISH SOAP

The original one does not say EF Lavender, it says KF Lavender. The original one shows the number is: 47,644.

defendourfreedoms.net...

I'm trying, you know if we could have a topic with just research it sure would make things easier.

All this bickering I believe is a distraction, research gets buried .

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
For what it is worth...the hospital in question, unsuprisingly, can't seem to find any records confirming this.

obamatrueandfalse.com...

Officials at the hospital confirm they’ve been besieged with requests for information on Obama’s birth but haven’t been able to find any record of it.

“We do not have computerized records going back to the 1960’s and can only sort through our archives by hand,” Dr. Christopher Mwanga, an administrator at the Mombasa hospital tells GLOBE. “We have searched for all the names of babies born on Aug. 4, 1961, and have not found the name of Barack Hussein Obama. That is all I can tell you.”

I would actually be shocked if he could find the records. I assume that Obama's "people" took care of that little problem long ago. This is why I posted that I don't think there will be proof of Obama being born ANYWHERE. So what then? Does he stay or does he go?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Washington Post 12th December 1964 reporting the change in Kenya's status from that of a Dominion to that of a Republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join