It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Check the OP. When it was taken out of hoax, the OP was updated by Skeptic Overlord and even includes a link to your post.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With

Do you actually think the court will be fair, do you actually think the court is FOR the people?

Their fairness will be largely dependent on how angry the mob is on this issue. People are going to have to make alot of noise because MSM sure will be burying this story.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Title Kenya Citizenship Act, Cap 170
Publisher National Legislative Bodies
Country Kenya
Publication Date 12 December 1963
www.unhcr.org...

I am getting confused I wish someone could compile all the things we do know to be true, to paint me picture,

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Electro is correct. The attorney's name is Orly Taitz. Not sure how it got confused in the thread. Typo by someone that didn't get corrected probably.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I wish I had time and was a good enough typer it would take me forever,but I'll summarize;around page 46 somebody put together 9 points that I believe have all been rendered moot(mostly by a post shortly after by Gldngn(hope I got that right)
edit;I realized I didn't answer your question this document is in play with the noted problems of having a soaps name on it and a strange coincidence in the #

[edit on 3-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
It's a hoax, then it's not a hoax. What baloney. I'm done with this thread.

Nothing more than a race rally, sickening.

You are the one calling the issue a "race" problem. My friend I put my life on hold temporarily to read every single post in this thread just so I could keep up with the developments both for and against the issue raised in the OP. You stand out in the crowd for your attempts to interject racism. How many times did you apologize? Three? Go back and reread the entire thread.

The document presented is a photograph of a certified copy of a birth record. The evidence has been presented and discussed. The only thing to do now is await the court ruling on the motions filed regarding the "hearsay" evidence provided in that motion. If the court determines that there is substantial cause for granting the motion we will then have more qualifying evidence for the validity of this document. As far as I can tell, the only standing issue is the coincidental number of the document 47044. Interesting and not racial by any stretch of the imagination.

Nothing about the color of a person's skin has anything to do with this. Just quit. Go to SG's thread, you'll find friends there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well that puts to rest the issue of if Kenya was a republic, again. It states that the Kenyan constitution was in effect at the time of independence.

Edit to add - I feel like we are flogging a dead horse at this point.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

You are the one calling the issue a "race" problem. My friend I put my life on hold temporarily to read every single post in this thread just so I could keep up with the developments both for and against the issue raised in the OP. You stand out in the crowd for your attempts to interject racism. How many times did you apologize? Three? Go back and reread the entire thread.

I didn't apologize for expressing my opinion that this is very racially motivated, I apologized for using words that I thought were not appropriate.

Why weren't people so hell bent on upholding the constitution when Bush/Cheney were wiping their butts with it?

Where were all of you then?

The zealousness displayed by people in this thread is like that which I have never seen before, like wolves with a piece of meat.

Very convenient and lucky that you all can hide behind the constitution on this one.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I have addressed this before. There were MANY MANY MANY of us that were screaming just as loud during the Bush administration about violations against our constitution and rights as Americans......

I understand your point that , it didnt seem to be as vocal. Perhaps its because it wasnt as in your face and blatant in their eyes as it is with the current POTUS.

HOWEVER that doesnt mean it has anything to do with his race either!

Im sure there are some that are racially motivated, but that is definitely NOT the majority. So to suggest that this is mostly a race related issue doesnt hold much water.

It strikes me that I see race brought up in subjects like this more by the Democrats and Liberals then i do from the people complaining about the POTUS. Isnt that just a little bit telling? Perhaps the race issue is more of an issue for the left than it is for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Heap_With
How come is always the Right-wing racist that make the most ridiculous claims...??

because the left wing bleeding heart knee jerkers are off hugging trees at the moment. Please hold while they tire of their current cause of the day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by serial

Why does it always have to go back to race? It is funny to me because the black people that I know hate obama more then I do because he is embarassing them. It is the "poor me" thing over and over and over and over and it gets really old. People don't like obama because of what he is doing to this country, just like people don't like every president. There are always the people that disagree. Its not because of his race, grow up and get another reason, this "because he is black" bull is outdated.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Check the OP. When it was taken out of hoax, the OP was updated by Skeptic Overlord and even includes a link to your post.

I missed that. Thanks Ashley.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is a bit of update around all this fake Kenyan birth certificate, www.abovetopsecret.com... read it and lets start on a fresh start on this topic.

Best regards

Loke.:.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

I didn't apologize for expressing my opinion that this is very racially motivated, I apologized for using words that I thought were not appropriate.

Why weren't people so hell bent on upholding the constitution when Bush/Cheney were wiping their butts with it?

Where were all of you then?

The zealousness displayed by people in this thread is like that which I have never seen before, like wolves with a piece of meat.

Very convenient and lucky that you all can hide behind the constitution on this one.

I thought you were done with this thread? Should we start a pool on when you will apologize for the 4th time? You've probably already got the single-thread record.

How about dealing with the actual topic of the thread - A DOCUMENT - remember?

IF the document is legit, should Obama be removed from office since he would not be eligible to serve?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What if this goes to court and it's determined not to be a real doc?

What will you all do then?

Will you keep looking for something else? Or will you just not accept the courts decision?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
I thought you were done with this thread? Should we start a pool on when you will apologize for the 4th time? You've probably already got the single-thread record.

How about dealing with the actual topic of the thread - A DOCUMENT - remember?

IF the document is legit, should Obama be removed from office since he would not be eligible to serve?

I decided to continue to participate, what are we 12 years old?

And if I feel like apologizing whenever I feel I have used to wrong words, what's wrong with that?

You're laboring under the notion that I've been apologizing for my opinions, no, that's not the case.

(I got 1000 points last night for apologizing! That was nice. What do you do with those points?) Seriously though, I was sincere in my apologies. I felt I had used the wrong words a few times and got too personal. That's not good.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

What if this goes to court and it's determined not to be a real doc?

What will you all do then?

Will you keep looking for something else? Or will you just not accept the courts decision?

Your question is an interesting one since (unless i'm mistaken) most of the posters that I believe you are referring to have only questioned the document as well while trying to find the truth.

So to answer your question; of course i'll accept the courts ruling if it is determined to be a fake document. I don't believe this is a witch hunt like the left believes, people just want to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
Here is a bit of update around all this fake Kenyan birth certificate, www.abovetopsecret.com... read it and lets start on a fresh start on this topic.

Best regards

Loke.:.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Loke.]

What's new there? The thread is titled "Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama".

IT HAS NOT BEEN DETERMINED TO BE A FORGERY, so why would I want to visit a thread contains a lie in its title?

Is it because your arguments on this thread have been thoroughly destroyed that you are hoping for a 2nd chance? A "fresh start" to smear "birthers"?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Will I regret this post? Probably.

I would like to draw your attention to the groundswell of "Fake Obama Kenya BC" threads beginning to pepper ATS today.

I would like to draw attention to the 'pack' of over-the-top posters who have defamed and denigrated everyone who might be inclined to question this issue and it's developments.

I would like to draw your attention to exactly who, and how many times the offense of 'racism' is proffered at any investigative effort into the matter.

I would like people to recall just who actually developed a cyber-task-force to campaign and aggressively seek out and squelch any criticism of their chosen candidate.

I cannot and will not commit to a final judgment on the issue of the eligibility of Mr. Obama for the position he now occupies.

But I call upon all to please, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE BULLIED INTO SILENCE. Apparently the prospect of having 'erred' or 'misjudged' in their party's choice of candidate is so traumatic and devastating that they simply respond the same way Bush, McCain, and Palin supporters would if you brought up any of the 'inconvenient' truths of their character or past.

Sadly, this issue will now undergo diminishment by dissolution as each 'committed' side creates it's own threads which appeals to it's participants sense of 'flavor', thus all the information won't come together and we've defeated the prospect of cooperatively examining the issue. I hate to see that 'campaign mode' thread creation process revived..., it leads to status quo.

Also, the prospect of an automatic 'instant win' for the republican dolts is not possible. If anyone stands to gain from this nonsense it's Pelosi. She is next in the chain of command should the presidential elections be nullified.

This is about a document, one which may or may not be relevant to a question that the esteemed president simply will not address, and is willing to expend political and media resources to obfuscate and derail.

I can't imagine what happens inside the minds of otherwise intelligent and perceptive people when it comes to this question. It defies reason. If the matter is settled for you, then walk away.

It is not for me. I want more information , not less - and whether your knee jerk reactions is to automatically become derisive and recriminatory, or you perform mental gymnastics to avoid those aspects you cannot refute or deal with, it matters not a whit to me.

So far, people have squirmed and kicked and screamed on both sides.

It has not resolved the matter, nor will it ever.

I would like an official Kenyan response as to the legitimacy of this document. But simply supposing it is forged is as reasonable as supposing the Hawaiian short-form was forged. Especially considering all of us are looking at a digital representation of a supposed photograph.

And for the record (and the billionth time) I have been maligned by every caste on this site, I have been denigrated as a liberal, conservative, republican, democrat, left-wing, right-wing, fanatic, libertarian, jerk, a racist, and much much more. I contend that NONE of these are true, but I assure you, unless you get real creative, you're not going to come up with anything new so don't bother; and I don't EVER take name callers seriously - nor should you.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Maxmars]

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join