Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 5
182
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Electro38
 



I can't believe how racist people still are these days. Makes me sick.

Gah. This whole thing has nothing to do with race! Many of these people would do the same thing if it was a white man in Obama's place!


I didn't think so either at first, but I am starting to see that there is a component of racism in these discussions. Just my opinion.


You guys just can't let that go can you.

Come up with something new.




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet



The Rule of Law: 1. If the facts are against you, argue the law. 2. If the law is against you, argue the facts. 3. If the facts and the law are against you, yell like he!!l.


Obama is a lawyer he seems to be following this "rule of law" As a US citizen I have the right to know if the guy in the white house is or is not my president. I do not care if he is white, green, purple, demiRat of reBooblican. Question have been raised and I as a citizen have not been given anything except the politico two step for an answer to a simple question with a very simple answer.

All of the laws signed by this guy could be null and void therefore I need the question is answered. Stonewalling just makes me think he is NOT my president.


You knew very well he was your President until these malicious rumours started off.

Nothing has changed, just the approach of those who struggle to move with the times.

It would appear to me there are number of agendas at play with these groups. They have no proof and are now providing forged documents to keep the pressure on.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its not about the votes its about our liberty and freedom. U.S.A. is built on the Constitution and the Constitution lays out OUR rights for us living in the U.S.A. There was a GOOD reason that the first founding fathers wrote it out is to let THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have freedom and equal rights and free from the tyranny of Britian that was taxing its people. If Obama was indeed born in Kenya and not the U.S. then that is conflicting and violates the Constitution. IF he was indeed not eligible and people give him a pass to be President and you don't care then you might as well elect a Chinese or even an Iranian or any other ethnicity to runs the U.S.A. and then that will make room for more brushing the Constitution aside.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ATS is really funny sometimes. We went through years of harping on about the Bush/Cheney crooks who were in office and now it's all about Obama not really being an American?

Where just going to forget about the malfeasance that was perpetrated by the last group of idiots?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Electro38

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Electro38
 



I can't believe how racist people still are these days. Makes me sick.

Gah. This whole thing has nothing to do with race! Many of these people would do the same thing if it was a white man in Obama's place!


I didn't think so either at first, but I am starting to see that there is a component of racism in these discussions. Just my opinion.


You guys just can't let that go can you.

Come up with something new.


To bad Bush couldn't have played the race card,

perfect come back.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At any rate, this does deserve attention. Only by shining a light can we eliminate shadows....


And this is sweeping the net quickly even as we type.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Why should he weaken himself on the word of a bunch of malcontents?

If he did as you suggest he will be seen to be bowing to them which will make it easier for people to bully him into other actions in future.

Frankly he should ignore them and if confronted about it in an interview, he should be honest - that the whole thing is ridiculous and offensive.


You've missed the point... The President SERVES THE PEOPLE. He is not a king nor a dictator - he serves completely at the leisure of the constituents - both those who voted for him AND those who did not. Whereas YOU may find the whole thing ridiculous and offensive, it is neither. It is a Constitutional issue that Obama MUST address and put to rest. Yet, he steadfastly refuses, going so far as to hire an army of lawyers and spending millions to bury his history. Why do you think that might be?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy
 


This is exactly what I was suggesting in one of the many many other Obama ain't da Prez threads. Why would Obama pick Biden and look at the cheap shots Biden has taken at Obama like the teleprompter incident. They are buying time for whatever reason but Obama will be leaving office before long and on that day the riots will ensue and the FEMA camps will overflow with people like sheep in a corral. Then the chipping begins. And vaccinating. Doom doom doooooooom.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't normally look at birth documents on a everyday basis, so I'm a little confused about something.

Date & Place of Birth - August 4, 1961

Given under my hand... - February 17, 1964

Should those two dates match, or is the second date when someone put in for a copy of the certificate?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Pathos]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio
 


McCain would have received similar birth scrutiny if elected as it is not clear whether his family being stationed in Panama equated to him being born on "American soil". Here's a related link with some legal jargon for those in need of a migraine:

McCain's eligibility



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
I don't normally look at birth documents on a everyday basis, so I'm a little confused about something.

Date & Place of Birth - August 4, 1961

Given under my hand... - February 17, 1964

Should those two dates match, or is the second date when someone put in for a copy of the certificate?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Pathos]


A copy was requested later on by a third party.

Signed as:

I, Joshua Simon COUYA, Deputy Registrar of Births, Deaths, and Marriages for the Coast Province of Kenya, do hereby certify that the above is a true copy of the entry recorded in the Birth Register of this Province, Book 44B, Page 5733, Given under my Hand and Seal of Office this 17th day of February, 1964

Simple enough to verify.

Get Book 44B from the registrar before it "spontaniously combusts".

If someone can copy page 5733 of that book, and this page reflects this certificate, the U.S. will have a genuine crisis on their hands.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   


You knew very well he was your President until these malicious rumours started off.


I have always had doubts well before the election. I have never considered the man as my president without grave reservations. I was very surprised when the supreme court did not settle the matter immediately. This is causing a house divided and MUST be settle for the good of the nation.

Forget WHO the president is. If it was Bush with the same identical circumstances would you not want to KNOW for sure he was qualified? If he was a doctor, would you not want to know he was qualified?

QUALIFICATION is the issue not who the puppet is sitting on the throne.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo
 


I am an independent too.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet



You knew very well he was your President until these malicious rumours started off.




QUALIFICATION is the issue not who the puppet is sitting on the throne.


The BC issue was going on before the election.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There is another bigger point that is being missed here.

The fact is the government has been breaking the Constitution for years and they have been getting away with it. If Obama was truly ineligible, it is just another example.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
IMHO, this issue will never be resolved.

Never.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
MY oldest child was born in 68, his is folded and hasn't aged much.


But, it has aged somewhat. Short of this document being printed on archival (acid-free) paper that has been carefully handled and properly stored, it should show some signs of aging. Also, this document would have had to be kept protected from both heat and light sources. If it was stored in a keepsake box in Kenya, I sincerely doubt that it would have survived the heat without the slightest bit of discoloration.

Also, it's a bit unfair to try to compare the appearance of your child's birth certificate with this particular document, considering they may have been stored under extremely different environments. It makes for no comparison at all.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by phoenix103

Why should he weaken himself on the word of a bunch of malcontents?

If he did as you suggest he will be seen to be bowing to them which will make it easier for people to bully him into other actions in future.

Frankly he should ignore them and if confronted about it in an interview, he should be honest - that the whole thing is ridiculous and offensive.


You've missed the point... The President SERVES THE PEOPLE. He is not a king nor a dictator - he serves completely at the leisure of the constituents - both those who voted for him AND those who did not. Whereas YOU may find the whole thing ridiculous and offensive, it is neither. It is a Constitutional issue that Obama MUST address and put to rest. Yet, he steadfastly refuses, going so far as to hire an army of lawyers and spending millions to bury his history. Why do you think that might be?


Probably for the reason I've already given or because he's the first black President he's a target for the racist element and is offended by this demand which a white President wouldn't have got.

No, he isn't a king nor a dictator but he has already been democratically elected. This subversive stuff does nothing but damage the systems the people must believe in for them to work. It is a tiny, tiny minority who are stirring the pot at the moment - i'm sure the vast majority of people (vote for him or not) wouldn't care about this as they'd know where it was coming from.

What will these people say if he did produce his full birth certificate - within seconds a thread will exist on here "its a forgery" - you know it and so do I.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
ATS is really funny sometimes. We went through years of harping on about the Bush/Cheney crooks who were in office and now it's all about Obama not really being an American?

Where just going to forget about the malfeasance that was perpetrated by the last group of idiots?


Um, I believe THIS thread is about a photo of Obama's alleged Kenyan Birth Certificate. You, sir, are more than welcome to start up a thread about Bush/Cheney "Malfeasance". However, the rest of us have decided to keep the thread on topic and discuss the potential implications of this document. K?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
Probably for the reason I've already given or because he's the first black President he's a target for the racist element and is offended by this demand which a white President wouldn't have got.

No, he isn't a king nor a dictator but he has already been democratically elected. This subversive stuff does nothing but damage the systems the people must believe in for them to work. It is a tiny, tiny minority who are stirring the pot at the moment - i'm sure the vast majority of people (vote for him or not) wouldn't care about this as they'd know where it was coming from.

What will these people say if he did produce his full birth certificate - within seconds a thread will exist on here "its a forgery" - you know it and so do I.


No! You, sir, are WRONG in the extreme! First of all, I have seen nothing... NOTHING to support your claims of racism. Secondly, the damage to the system would occur from allowing a USURPER to remain as president - whether he was elected democratically or not! If he was ineligible to run, and he was wrongully elected, his election is null and void.

Finally, 23% of all people polled DO NOT believe that the President was born in Hawaii - THAT hardly constitutes a "tiny, tiny minority"! If he would finally do the right thing and produce the evidence, then, perhaps a "tiny, tiny minority" would keep after the issue. Instead, more and more people are beginning to question the legitimacy of this President.






top topics



 
182
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join