It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
It was factcheck.org that examined the Hawaii BC and the site is still there. I have yet to see any proof that its a fake.

Well, the episode has some problems.

web.israelinsider.com...

Again, Obama's fightthesmears site originally had a "short form" BO BC, which they got from the DailyKos. When those were shown to likely be forgeries, they disappeared (Obama's site altogether) and then FactCheck replaced their earlier images with some "new ones", which left a LOT of questions as the link describes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by XyZeR

Darn it XyZeR ... you can't give it all away like that all at once ...

We could have had them going for days.

All hat and no cattle. Did I call it or what? LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaynardisGod
Whats funnier than the idea that Obama was not born in Hawaii? John McCain was born IN PANAMA.
Regardless that he was at a "US base" which they claim to be US soil but I tend to think thats the dumbest claim ever, McCain was born outside of the continental US

And the best part is that this is %100 FACT.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just thought I would throw that out there for all these birthers to eat their own puke

[edit on 3-8-2009 by MaynardisGod]

Well done, but your right so essentially RON PAUL should have been president. Anyway though this whole thread is such a technicality, hes been in the USA his whole life, they both have, a piece of paper doesn't change that. As far as I'm concerned they're both as eligable as anyone else who has been here since they were a human sized football. Perhaps its time for our constitution to be cleaned up and some common sense tossed in there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
No offense to the OP, but it's difficult for me to take a jpg of this supposed Kenyan birth certificate as something credible, especially when the source can't come forward about it.

And, as far as this "being fun"... it's just not fun anymore. This whole birth certificate shenanigan has gone on long enough. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny how no matter what BC the administration puts up, even though several journalists and Hawaiian officials verified it, it is FORGED and can't be real!

Oh but suddenly one from Kenya is.

Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

You make a valid point indeed, but in regards to the Hawaiian Secretary of Health, I hardly take her word for anything. She speaks a lot, but never produces any evidence to back up her "It's Official" claims.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Take a look here

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

It appears it was part of a court filing AUG 1 ?

Why is the link full of malware? 2 out of 3 of the servers spreading the malware are Chinese domains.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
47 pages in this thread and still no source, i call shennanigans and hoax here...

Best regards

Loke.:.

PS.

If you want some real info and not some made up disinfo, look at Southern Guardians thread www.abovetopsecret.com... he/she did a fantastic job and research, where this threads OP just make claims he/she do not back up which makes it a fake in my world.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Loke.]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pwrthtbe

love your honesty
you dont get flamed from me, cause these days i often see as much racism comeing from heeps of different people, the last racism i saw was black africans telling a black west indian they were going to give him trouble because he didnt support their (we hate white poeple)
so ide say you could be right about this thread having some secret racists both in support of obama & against him.
my own opinion about obama right now is (i think he is hiding much of his past & going to great lengths to keep it concealed, befor all this bc stuff came up i would have been happy to see the long birth certificate, but now i want to now every thing the whole paper trail from kenya to the white house.
because i dont trust him.
ohh & your right their is nothing wrong being racist, but hey im sure the pc crowd will be right along any time soon. freedom of choice realy does mean freedom of choice

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

The OP didnt claim that it was real. In fact , she stated repeatedly as many have throughout the thread, that this is a debate on the authenticity of said BC copy......

There have however been many many many websites posted, debating the different reasons it could be a hoax, and the reasons it COULD be real.

You dont know if its fake, I DONT know if its fake.....none of us do, and maybe we never will.......

It is telling tho to witness the staunch Obama supporters coming on here and flaming and making snarky comments about the people actually DEBATING and DISCUSSING the issue, instead of contributing to the thread.

On the upside , i have also noticed quite a number of them actually contributing to the thread, admitting when they dont know something, and when faced with information that could explain things, RESPECTFULLY finding more information to support THEIR theory.....

WEIRD, its so odd how some people can look at things from a standpoint of "I cant say for sure, so ill do the research" and the others who will just fling mud, make it a racial issue, or try to use the "birther" tag as a derogatory term towards people who are honestly interested in the subject....

For people so high up on your moral high horses, its very unbecoming of you. It does nothing but bring disrespect to the people on the thread, and those who share your point of view, but have the moral fiber to be balanced about it.

Those of you who conduct yourselves in this manner know who you are, you should take some lessons in humility and decorum from your constituents.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
You know, I'm actually going to tell the truth here because I want to get this off my chest. I hate him because he's black. Yep you heard right he's black and not fit to be the leader of anything other than the head of the unemployment line. That's my opinion. Why is so bad to dislike someone for the color of their skin? It's a free country right? Why can't I say that? There are a ton of people who are just too afraid to say it in a public forum. You don't HAVE to be politically correct. I've read ALL 47 pages and I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people that are just too afraid to say why they don't want him in office. He's black. That's my reason. Now THAT was the truth! Let the banning, flaming, cracks on my intelligence, location and anything else begin!

So with your logic, blacks should all sit in the back of the bus?
I rather have a good black president as a leader than an ignorant white folk. And keep in mind that thanks the blacks , the US is the power that it is today.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I voted for Obama, but my gut tells me that this document is 100% legit. If it is true that he is not an American citizen, then he has to step down. Rules are rules. This would be an embarassment to all.

Let's see what happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
You know, I'm actually going to tell the truth here because I want to get this off my chest. I hate him because he's black. Yep you heard right he's black and not fit to be the leader of anything other than the head of the unemployment line.

At least you admitted that you were a racist that apparently had their world turned upside down at the idea of a black president and thus seek irrational means to justify that unwarranted hate. Sure it's all fine and well to talk about freedom, liberty, the land of opportunity and justice when you aren't really challenged on it. Your true colors are revealed when you are.

Again, at least you were repugnantly honest about your opinion.
It's more believable than threads like these.

Originally posted by cooler
you dont get flamed from me, cause these days i often see as much racism comeing from heeps of different people

And this means...what exactly?
Everyone's doing it so its cool to join the crowd of divisive haters?

Okie dokie.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

what happens if this kenya bc copy turns out to be real & your honest black president is proven to have lied his way into office ?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Do we have any info on *when* this picture was taken? Is it possible at all that the pic was taken in 1964? I think that piece of info would be very important to obtain.

S&F Btw, a good read!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Haha these birthers are even more thick then i could imagine...

First, the hospital is Coast Provincial General Hospital (sometimes said to be Coast Province General Hospital), not Coast General Hospital.

Second, Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months.

Third, Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Fourth, Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

Fifth, the number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Sixth, EF Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Seventh, would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?

Eigth, his father (born in 1961) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.

Ninth, it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

Not sure the Coast Hospital thing is true.
Kenya attained independence in 63 so quite probably would use republic.
Mombasa in 61 was part of the British Protectorate of Kenya and the capital.
As the capital was Mombasa not Nairobi it makes sense it was registred there.
Christian name would have been used as it was in control of the British.
His father would have been 25...possibly 26
There were districts, provinces and finally regions. There is a lot written about provinces before 61...after 63 regions also were delineated.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
A few things spark my suspicions about the document though.

1- Just as the OP already mentioned, the document sais it requires the signature of the "informant", as well as the person's description, and residence. No signature to be seen.

2- The section that sais "signature of registrar" has no signature whatsoever.

3- The dates given on the document also seem odd to me. Of coarse, this is supposedly Kenya in 1961 so this process probably didn't go as fast as it does today. But note the length of time it takes for the Deputy Registrar to sign this thing.

Date of Birth .....................................4 August 1961
Date of Registration............................5 August 1961
Entered at the District Registry Office...9 August 1961
Certified by Deputy Registrar..............17 February 1964 ???

4- Why would the Deputy Registrar sign an official Kenyan birth certificate for someone 2 years and 7 months after the fact.. without having any signatures from either the informant or even the signature of the registrar recieving that information?

Also, I found this link on Orly Taitz website in one of the blog discussions there called "Very important. i need verification that E. F. Lavender was British colonial registrar in Mombasa, Kenya in 1961.."
("E.F. Lavender" being on the birth cert. in question as the registrar).

www.law.cornell.edu...

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I > § 1401Prev | Next § 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

I was reading Sections E - G, in particular, from above link. (Section F not really applying in this case from what we've been able to gather so far). But even if this is somehow a legit document that later becomes verified, and if the information in the document isn't completely coincidental (don't know what the chances would be of that happening), and if this really is an official, Kenyan certificate of birth for our current president, there is no logical reason to assume he isn't a U.S. citizen because of what the law states.

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or
(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and

What I'm saying is.. It's going to take alot more to prove Obama isn't a U.S. citizen. Certainly alot more than a verifiable Kenyan birth certificate.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

i live in london, & i often see races & cultures from all over the world,
& no i am not saying racism is good, i am saying that their are racists that are black yellow pink red brown their are racsists in every culture & race
& its ok in a free society to dislike some one over skin color as its ok to dislike some one over religion or eye color infact its perfectly ok to dislike any one for any reason you choose, as its your own choice.
are you by any chance a red neck ? hill billy ? towny ? village ideot ?
country bumkin ?
racism wil never go away untill the whole world is all one skin color
ohh yes theres the chinks too in school i remember some chinese having fun poked at them not on eye color but eye shape.
we are all so very different some times we celebrate this difference & some times we hate these differences.
& its ok to not like these differences.
politically incorrect white honky

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join