It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To the outside observer, reading this thread from the outset, it becomes clear how those battles were launced in Olde England, with peasants travelling hundreds of miles with their pikestaffs in hand, prepared to fight, kill and die in the name of the one they believed to be the 'rightful king, queen, heir to the throne'.

There are fields in the UK today where ploughs regularly turn up masses of bones from those battles of hundreds of years ago. Behind every death and bone were mothers, wives, sisters, children, parents, left to grieve and suffer hardship because they'd been left without a breadwinner.

The blood from those battles fertilized the soil. Today, rapeseed and wheat, sunflowers grow from that soil. Planes fly in the sky. Cars speed past on nearby motorways. Suburbs spring up on the outskirts of ancient villages and NO ONE gives a thought to all the energy, emotion and fanaticism which fuelled those bloody battles and tens of thousands of deaths.

You're getting older with every minute. You'll age, sicken and die. So will Obama and Bush, Cheyney, Clinton. History will choose which version to tell. Kids will be forced to read it. They won't care. They'll have their own issues, loyalties, beliefs. And they'll get old, sicken and die too.

Save your energies for the things that matter and spend your emotions on those you love.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution

It is NOT an original copy of Obama's BC. It is a CERTIFIED copy of the original.

You mean this isn't the Kenyan "long form" birth certificate?

Oh lordy lordy!

I've been thinking the same thing all day.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

On 1 July 1895, [Mombasa] became part of Britain's Kenya protectorate (the coastal strip nominally under Zanzibari sovereignty). Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Wiki - Mombasa

[Zanzibar] gained independence from Britain in December 1963 as a constitutional monarchy. A month later, the bloody Zanzibar Revolution, in which thousands of Arabs and Indians were killed in a genocide and thousands more expelled,[3] led to the establishment of the Republic of Zanzibar and Pemba. That April, the republic was subsumed by the mainland former colony of Tanganyika. This United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar was soon renamed (as a portmanteau) the United Republic of Tanzania, of which Zanzibar remains a semi-autonomous region.

Wiki - Zanzibar

Curiouser & curiouser

So the child was born in Mombasa in 1961, which then was part of Zanzibar. And part of Zanzibar was ceded to Kenya on independence, the rest of Zanzibar being joined Tanganyika to form Tanzania.

So what nationality would someone born in Mombasa 1961 become ?

Answers please on a postcard to ...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Ulala]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am Barack Obama's father!

It's true, and to make matters worse, the media got my name all wrong! Here is a photograph of my son's original birth certificate with my real name as shown.

Clearly this is no hoax, this is the internet and what on the internet isn't true? This couldn't just be a birth certificate belonging to another person entirely with my name cleverly Photoshop'd in; we all know that's impossible! Look, there's even a raised watermark, so it must be real!

Seriously though, that took all of 15 minutes. Plus, if you'll care to notice, the original has had all of its EXIF metadata deleted which is more than a little suspect. After I altered it I had to also go into an EXIF editor and clear the data so it matched. Someone had to go out of their way to remove that data which would no doubt have shown it had been edited as well.

It seems obvious to me that someone took advantage of the contrived controversy surrounding this thing to sing to the choir.

Backup Link

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

What doesn't look real about? The artifacts from the jpeg compression?

The thing is the lawyer put her name all over it so people know where it came from. anybody know where the original is at?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

This is the best quility of this document so far and it doesn't look real. All the picutres on earlier sites were in less detail. Any way of finding out where it came from originally.

In this picture of the document you can see pixelation around every word in it. And I know in UFO photos on this site they bunk them and call them hoaxes based on that whats the difference with this one.

link   
reply to post by St Vaast

but this isn't a battle with bullets where people die on a battlefield, and it is a battle that matters. yes it seems silly on this thread, but our constitution is at stake. it's true that the winners always write the version of history that gets passed on but this is a very serious matter and well worth care and concern of citizens.

link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

It's all connected, though, and I'm banking my money on the fact Obama was born in Hawaii, not Kenya.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well we know that Tatz chick won't quit, so when some one looks up Book 44B and Page 5733, we will have the answer simple as that, if we find that the entire Hospital Records are destroyed in terrible accident Tomorrow, we will also have kind of answer.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
reply to post by schrodingers dog

On 1 July 1895, [Mombasa] became part of Britain's Kenya protectorate (the coastal strip nominally under Zanzibari sovereignty). Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Wiki - Mombasa

[Zanzibar] gained independence from Britain in December 1963 as a constitutional monarchy. A month later, the bloody Zanzibar Revolution, in which thousands of Arabs and Indians were killed in a genocide and thousands more expelled,[3] led to the establishment of the Republic of Zanzibar and Pemba. That April, the republic was subsumed by the mainland former colony of Tanganyika. This United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar was soon renamed (as a portmanteau) the United Republic of Tanzania, of which Zanzibar remains a semi-autonomous region.

Wiki - Zanzibar

Curiouser & curiouser

So the child was born in Mombasa in 1961, which then was part of Zanzibar. And part of Zanzibar was ceded to Kenya on independence, the rest of Zanzibar being joined Tanganyika to form Tanzania.

So what nationality would someone born in Mombasa 1961 become ?

Answers please on a postcard to ...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Ulala]

The would probably have be “British Subjects”. Like most people who were born in overseas colonies.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
wow I asked OP where he got it, he said he didn't get it off the internet but got it from someone he knows who he will not disclose about.

Wow, if this is one of your hoax, then you deserve to be banned.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I am Barack Obama's father!

It's true, and to make matters worse, the media got my name all wrong! Here is a photograph of my son's original birth certificate with my real name as shown.

Clearly this is no hoax, this is the internet and what on the internet isn't true? This couldn't just be a birth certificate belonging to another person entirely with my name cleverly Photoshop'd in; we all know that's impossible! Look, there's even a raised watermark, so it must be real!

Seriously though, that took all of 15 minutes. Plus, if you'll care to notice, the original has had all of its EXIF metadata deleted which is more than a little suspect. After I altered it I had to also go into an EXIF editor and clear the data so it matched. Someone had to go out of their way to remove that data which would no doubt have shown it had been edited as well.

It seems obvious to me that someone took advantage of the contrived controversy surrounding this thing to sing to the choir.

Backup Link

Like we have said, that proves nothing.

You can scan your real passport or birth cert right now and put it up and in 15 min me, and many other people can put our own name on it with photo shop and then re-post it.

Does this then make your real one that you put up now a fake? No it doesn’t!

Mikey

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Like we have said, that proves nothing.

You can scan your real passport or birth cert right now and put it up and in 15 min me, and many other people can put our own name on it with photo shop and then re-post it.

Does this then make your real one that you put up now a fake? No it doesn’t!

Mikey

And you can't see why this has serious flaws? How do you know the one that started all this isn't a fake?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

It DOES matter, and its precisely for the people that we love that we focus on issues like this.

It is FOR the ones we love that we continue to fight to keep our constitution whole and a living document that must be upheld.

If we were to just save our energies for other things, then we would neglect things like this that DO matter...

Because it IS our children and those that we love that will suffer...and it will be decided by those who chose action over inaction......

To many people this is just a stupid debate, but that thought process is shortsighted and fails to acknowledge the the huge magnitude and repercussions that would immediately snowball out of control for our country, the moment we start letting people walk on this document that has held this country together and what we are founded on....

The "oh well" or "forget about it it doesnt matter" or "its not a big deal" attitude is the reason why we are in the situation we are in as a nation in the first place!

It didnt start with this administration.......it just got worse A LOT faster than it had before......

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by Mikey84

True, I'll give you that.

Still, I believe that this birth certificate is bogus next to Obama's. Also, I saw this video from the Young Turks that show's Obama's short form without any of the black marks on it. This is his true short form that's not seen on the internet.

Did you know Obama's sister also has the same copy of a HI birth certificate showing she was born in HI as well? Only she was really born in Indonesia. So explain that? If SHE was able to obtain a BC from HI when she was in fact born in Indonesia, then why is it so hard to believe Obama or anyone else could do the same thing???
Just go to 1:48.

link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Alan Keyes lawsuit states specifically that he doesn't know if the birth certificate is authentic. I think he may be just trying to get Obama to show his original Hawaii certificate to settle this.

PEOPLE - My God, think for just one moment! If he were legit, why does he have to hide ALL his records? WHY? School records - every last one of them - birth records - college transcripts - selective service records - soc sec. records - so many false addresses starting with 123 = (Whitehouslane, main st., etc - come friggin' on!!!!_) What in the world does it take for you idiots to see thru this masked man? i mean, seriously! He didn't even have an imagination - duh - 123 and 1234 as starting nos. for his alias addresses. Plus, the soc. sec. no. he has used the most often (note - he has used SEVERAL) belonged to a man that if were alive, is Barrack Hussein Obama - 119 yrs old! What does it take for the Obamabots to realize they have been taken by a usurper. Get used to the word, because that is exactly what he is and exactly what he has done - and you idiots gave him the power and the credence to do so!!!!!!

Wow! Seriously, take a breath. I do not doubt that there is something amiss here. I was pointing out what Alan Keyes legal brief had stated. I do not claim to know whether this is authentic or not. Merely I was pointing to the intention of filing a lawsuit, with a document, that the bearer of it doesn't know if it's authentic or not. Really name calling is a bit childish.

link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution

It is NOT an original copy of Obama's BC. It is a CERTIFIED copy of the original.

You mean this isn't the Kenyan "long form" birth certificate?

Oh lordy lordy!

I told FF to find the long form, otherwise in the end it'll be dismissed as useless, no matter what.

I'm skipping from page 9 to the last page. This thread is just too big! Hilarious though.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

And you can't see why this has serious flaws? How do you know the one that started all this isn't a fake?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

Obviously it can be faked, that’s why more investigation is needed.

But your argument that because you can fake something then it has to be faked is ridiculous, I can make a scan of a fake passport right now, doesn’t mean all passports are fake.

Your argument is ridiculous and flawed.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

If you compare them side by side you can tell the one that was posted on this page the name doesn't follow the creases in the paper, he used a letter in his name to cover up the crease. Where on the one posted in the OP Obama's fathers name follows the crease.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I love this one. Finally we have a President that is well spoken, intelligent and can speak in a complete sentence without making a fool out of himself and he's not even American. And the last eight years we had a President that was so #ing stupid he couldn't even walk through a door and looked like some kind of developmentally disabled inbred cracker who called his sister mommy and had to have the supreme court choose him to be idiot in chief and the country was destroyed under his so called leadership and he was an American. Given a choice I'll take the African thank you very much.
And if he really is African, which I highly dought, then that's what we deserve for believing everything that ignorant right wing administration said for the last eight, misery filled, years. Have a nice day.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join