It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

And Schrodinger just ended the thread, everybody. He just showed the same birth certificate except with Limbaugh's name on it. This could've been easily photo shopped.

Nice work, Schro.

That doesnt make it fake, you can put a copy of your real passport up and I can photo shop it to say my name... does it mean your real one was fake? No

Mikey

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Also, since you got me pissed off about that Obama remark:

Obama: Back off divorce files

Obama didn't want the divorce files to be used in the election against him.

I guess that blows a hole in your little "Obama ousted Ryan out!" theory.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
well, IF impeachment takes 2 year, so be it. its the law of the land and WILL go on record, the public fought back and won
someting is better than nothing! and..IF he is found to be ineligable,k and impeachement takes 2 years..who is really going to listen to obama then? I dont know many who take orders form a forigner! Dont know any at all.. but could mean, we could end up under martial law ..people are still upset over 9/11 not being investigated by the fed and congress, werre in a spirling down ecnomy..witht he summer humidty, its makes the perfect concunction to spark riots

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Oh, and here's a little nugget that should be double checked ...

Mombasa was part of the British occupied Zimbabwe in 1961, making a 1961-Mombasa-born Obama British, not Kenyan.

www.scribd.com...

This would seem to make little difference since the request was done in 1964.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

It's good to know there are some people on here who can realize that blogs and small websites aren't the purveyors of the truth!

I've been watching this since it started seven months ago and laughing at it all day today. It absolutely amazing how these birthers will steam roll over evidence and reputable people on both sides saying Obama is legit, yet they'll count a fringe website caught in fabriciations and politican partisan ship as the gospel. In my opinion after watching all of this I'm convinced the hardcore birthers are have something against Obama in which their trying to shoe-horn this idiotic conspiracy theory on to him. While the rest are being sucked in by this lunacy and think there's an issue here.

I personally think it's psychosis as the birther belief is manifested in an unconscious hatred of Obama. This desire and obsession to label Obama as illegitimate and as a non-American is very strange and dark. Especially when you look at the statistics of who fits into the birther category.

What's funny is these people rant and rave about the constitution and law. Yet, this thread has 40 pages and the threads about Obama's indiscretions with the economy, or having a troop surge in Afghanistan, or any of the other repugnant things his administration is doing goes by largely ignored. Also, considering this entire thing is founded in fringes of the right-wing, I don't think they have room to talk about constitution and law when their fearless leader raped this country far worse than Obama has. Yet when you mention this they cry.

I don't think any form of evidence will ever silence this issues, as unconsciously I don't think the hardcore birther could handle it.

Of course I'm playing the race card to notice all this.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Hey Dude,
Check this out Hawaii refuses to verifiy Obamas COLB
www.wnd.com...

If he's a problem now would be time to get rid of him , would be start

[edit on 3-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Alan Keyes lawsuit states specifically that he doesn't know if the birth certificate is authentic. I think he may be just trying to get Obama to show his original Hawaii certificate to settle this.

link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

It wouldn't be impeachment. There is nothing to impeach. He is not holding the office legally. If any of it turns out to be true I could see them trying to hold impeachment proceedings to give legitimacy to him, but if he is holding the office illegally he would be arrested and removed promptly, I would think. Then again there is no telling with this mockery we call a government.

link   

And Schrodinger just ended the thread, everybody. He just showed the same birth certificate except with Limbaugh's name on it. This could've been easily photo shopped.

Nice work, Schro.

You are kidding right? You can easily tell where he put his text on top of the document. You can easily see that the text does not match the angle of the page.

Nice try, but F A I L.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Right and I agree. I was just pointing out what was being said. Your right if it is fake someone spent a lot of time doing it. Like the Amero currency someone made a thread that was huge on that looked sooooooo real until someone pointed out the misspelling of the bankers name on it lol

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

True, I'll give you that.

Still, I believe that this birth certificate is bogus next to Obama's. Also, I saw this video from the Young Turks that show's Obama's short form without any of the black marks on it. This is his true short form that's not seen on the internet.

Just go to 1:48.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

OMG, Bush was born in Kenya too!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab8adc76cab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Full Image: /n4e5fg
And that should end the thread.

And because WHY? What do you think you have proven here,
SHILL?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

OMG, Bush was born in Kenya too!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab8adc76cab9.jpg[/atsimg]

Full Image: /n4e5fg
And that should end the thread.

And because WHY? What do you think you have proven here,
SHILL?

How ridiculously easy it is to forge a poorly scanned Kenyan birth certificate. Now my question why aren't you people getting just as offended about Rush being from Kenya considering we have just as much evidence on that as we do about Obama.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I already replied to that, and showed my evidence.

Though, GLDN, why didn't you respond to the article that shows Obama was against having Ryans' divorce files being used in the election?

What, have nothing to say to that since it shows you're wrong?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

This is the best quility of this document so far and it doesn't look real. All the picutres on earlier sites were in less detail. Any way of finding out where it came from originally.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by its bologna
You know, I find it hard to think that anyone is taking this document as anything other than a forgery. Let's put on our thinking caps here. The document was signed in 1964 (an obvious attempt to make a forged document seem more "authentic"). That would mean the document was obtained from a person who is related to the president. Who would that be?

His father is dead. So that leaves his grandmother. Why would she have that? Why would she wait until 1964 to get a copy. Why would she need a copy? He never lived in Kenya. She didn't know in 1964 he would become the president. And even more so, why would she give some anonymous person the original copy of Obama's BC? It doesn't pass the logic test.

It is NOT an original copy of Obama's BC. It is a CERTIFIED copy of the original.

It is reported to have come from the divorce files of Obama's parents which would have been held by the law firm that handled the divorce for Obama's mother. Whether that is true or not, who knows?

And you are confusing this Kenya BC with what HI officials have stated about only Obama or some family member could obtain. What HI says based on their laws have nothing to do with anything what Kenya may require.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheConstitution

It is NOT an original copy of Obama's BC. It is a CERTIFIED copy of the original.

You mean this isn't the Kenyan "long form" birth certificate?

Oh lordy lordy!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Alan Keyes lawsuit states specifically that he doesn't know if the birth certificate is authentic. I think he may be just trying to get Obama to show his original Hawaii certificate to settle this.

PEOPLE - My God, think for just one moment! If he were legit, why does he have to hide ALL his records? WHY? School records - every last one of them - birth records - college transcripts - selective service records - soc sec. records - so many false addresses starting with 123 = (Whitehouslane, main st., etc - come friggin' on!!!!_) What in the world does it take for you idiots to see thru this masked man? i mean, seriously! He didn't even have an imagination - duh - 123 and 1234 as starting nos. for his alias addresses. Plus, the soc. sec. no. he has used the most often (note - he has used SEVERAL) belonged to a man that if were alive, is Barrack Hussein Obama - 119 yrs old! What does it take for the Obamabots to realize they have been taken by a usurper. Get used to the word, because that is exactly what he is and exactly what he has done - and you idiots gave him the power and the credence to do so!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Yes it is. That is the photo's that are all over the internet. Here is the link to Factcheck

Same pictures used in the video. Also the laws at the time allowed just about anybody with a place of residency to get a COLB in Hawaii.

This isn't about that though, this is about the purported Kenyan BC posted in the OP.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYE SEE

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

PEOPLE - My God, think for just one moment! If he were legit, why does he have to hide ALL his records? WHY? School records - every last one of them - birth records - college transcripts - selective service records - soc sec. records - so many false addresses starting with 123 = (Whitehouslane, main st., etc - come friggin' on!!!!_) What in the world does it take for you idiots to see thru this masked man? i mean, seriously! He didn't even have an imagination - duh - 123 and 1234 as starting nos. for his alias addresses. Plus, the soc. sec. no. he has used the most often (note - he has used SEVERAL) belonged to a man that if were alive, is Barrack Hussein Obama - 119 yrs old! What does it take for the Obamabots to realize they have been taken by a usurper. Get used to the word, because that is exactly what he is and exactly what he has done - and you idiots gave him the power and the credence to do so!!!!!!

...This is about his birth certificate... isn't it?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join