It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
What other infringements are you refering to?

Are you kidding me right now?

That would be off topic, but I know you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Okay I took a look at the village name you can see there is a difference between the "a" and the "n" that they are trying to say is spelled wrong.

So all of those have been debunked, so the last thing to do is to get somebody to travel to Kenya and look in the book where this was a copy from, to verify it's existence.

I'll go . lol

You will never make it to the Airport, this ts not a warning just good advice.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

...So it isn't about the birth certificate is it?

-sigh-

It is about the birth certificate. It is about where he was born, the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" of the US. It is also about the character of a man that can so ignore the defining document of our country.
It is about power. It is about control.

There are countless threads on ATS and elsewhere about the abuses of government, the people in DC that lie, cheat, steal just for power.

And what do we have?

All we have left, through countless years of greed, corruption, lies, etc. is the United States Constitution. That one annoying little document is the only thing between us and government sponsored anarchy.
Because it says WE are in charge. And WE make the decisions. It has rules that EVERYONE follows. (or not as in this case).

WE are in charge.

I know it hasn't seemed like that for a good long time, but it is true. Even if those in DC have forgotten who they work for, there are those of us who haven't.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

ROAD TRIP!!!

I wonder if Google maps will tell us to kayak across the Atlantic ocean, to get there.

The only way to really tell though is to actually look at the actual document and then look in the "Registry of Births" to see if it exists.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Obama '64 divorce decree

Looking at the divorce papers they were married in Hawaii Feb 2, 1961 and Obama was born Aug 4, 1961. So she was 2 months pregnant when they married 7 months later Obama was born. That doesn't leave a lot of time to move to Kenya become citizens of Kenya and have a birth. Makes more since to me that they stayed in Hawaii had Obama and his Hawaii birth certificate is real. Later his dad decided to give him dual citizenship and filed him with Registrar in Kenya.

If his father merely filed for a Kenya BC to get dual citizenship then why would that Kenya BC state Obama was actually born in Kenya and name a hospital in Kenya as the actual place of birth???

They didn't move to Kenya. He was reported Obama's father left and went back to Kenya. Then Obama's mother flew to Kenya and was not allowed back on a plane to fly to HI because of her late stage pregnancy. She was stuch in Kenya and gave birth to Obama. Then flew back to HI and registered his birth in HI.

link   

link   
And with that, I think every possible thing that could've been said about this subject has been in the last few hours. At this point, I'm so burnt out on this subject, I don't really give a damn.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by IC 1101

The date on the copy was Feb 1964 and was from the "Republic of Kenya." Kenya was not a republic until December of 1964.

Forgery.

FAIL.

Already de-bunked several times. Try reading the posts and doing a little research before making such a declarative statement.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by JBA2848

does it matter that obama's father was married to someone else?

um, actually he was, but not who you think.

http://(link tracking not allowed)/lCvRp

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Just like the HI fake that has been posted on the internet! LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You guys are barking up the wrong tree. The constitution doesn't define natural born citizen at all. They have debated this term to death. Given that the constitution doesn't define what natural born means congress is well within their powers to define it. Our current congress would favor Obama with its definition, of this i am certian.

But giving your views on this a child born to illegal immigrants in the US would have more rights than a child born to US parents out of the US bounderies.
Do you really think that this is what the founding fathers had in mind?

Give it up guys..
He is American
He is black
He is the President

nuff said

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Militant1

He is American He is black He is the President

he is kenyan he is not president he is white

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Honestly.

How many people would like to get rid of Obama for any reason?

How many are really trying to uphold the constitution?

Be honest to yourselves.

How many people here would write in to your state reps in an effort to change the constitution in order to let Arnold run for pres?

Honestly.

Did you want to get rid of Bush for any reason?

Were you really trying to just uphold the constitution?

Be honest with yourself.

Honestly.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This whole thread was much more a lesson for me in sociology than anything to do with the constitution.

I really don't believe our modern gov. gives a crap about the constitution. When the gov. makes overt infringments on our constitutional rights where the hell are all of the people in this thread?

Wire tapping, censorship. Do we really have free speech?

But here's the first black pres and wow, we're trying like nuts to dig up documents, etc. Searching for anything that could be used against Obama, anything! That's really amazing. Speaks volumes.

My opinion is this has nothing to do with the constitution.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tonygal

um,I think I might have known that www.abovetopsecret.com...
but thank you the more people that know the better!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militant1
You guys are barking up the wrong tree. The constitution doesn't define natural born citizen at all. They have debated this term to death. Given that the constitution doesn't define what natural born means congress is well within their powers to define it. Our current congress would favor Obama with its definition, of this i am certian.

But giving your views on this a child born to illegal immigrants in the US would have more rights than a child born to US parents out of the US bounderies.
Do you really think that this is what the founding fathers had in mind?

Give it up guys..
He is American
He is black
He is the President

nuff said

WRONG. Congress, nor the President does NOT "define" what the Constitution says. Those powers are reserved for the JUDICIAL branch of government, NOT the legislative or exuctive. Seperation of Powers 101.

American? We'll see

Black? And WHITE. Did you forget that?

President? For how long?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Honestly.

Be honest to yourselves.

How many people here would write in to your state reps in an effort to change the constitution in order to let Arnold run for pres?

Honestly.

Be honest with yourself.

Honestly.

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that evil joke (and I cleaned that up nicely for you mods) as it's not relevant to this discussion. And even if it was, don't you think Obama supporters would be the ones to hate George the most? I don't even know what argument you're trying to make considering that whole line of logic is... illogical.

Unless of course your saying Obama detractors have an axe to grind... Do you have an axe to grind against Obama?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Don't you just love hamburgers and hotdogs.........I prefer katchup on mine.......sometimes a little mustard. Do you like chips?.........Beer with as well .........I also like porkchops.....

So what does all of this do with this thread.........NOTHING!!!

Just like all of your crappy post.............

STAY ON TOPIC or create your on thread to discuss the constitution!!

D***A**

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Honestly.

Be honest to yourselves.

Honestly.

Be honest with yourself.

Honestly.

No offense to you, but you're not understanding where I'm coming from. That's probably my fault.

I could care less about Bush or Obama, politically speaking. As I said earlier, it not political for me, I'm not trying to defend my "team". For me it's sociological.

I hate racism and hypocrisy. I'm not accusing anyone personally of that here.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Electro38]

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join