It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Wishing this document into existence isn't going to work, in my humble and fallible opinion.

Of course not. And no matter how many times Obamabots stomp their feet and squal "RACISM!" will they make a real document become a fake one.

If there was anything to the doc, don't you think the repubs would have been all over it. Rather than some lawyer bringing it into some court?

Which republicans had the document?

If there was something to it, it would have been mainstream new by now.

By now? How long have you known about this document? And since when does the "mainstream" media reveal things about liberals and leftists that they don't want to? They only covered Monica & Bill after being scooped by Drudge, and they only covered Jonathan Edwards and his affair while running for President after being scooped by none other than the National Enquirer.

You'll never hear about this again in a few weeks time.

Could be, but that sounds like, uh, what's the phrase I'm looking for...it's on the tip of my tongue...

I am sensing a lot of wishful thinking...

That's it! That's the phrase I was looking for, and, yes, I'm sure you wanting this to just disappear in a puff of smoke is just that - wishful thinking.

In other words you're not trying to uphold the constitution, uphold principles, etc. you're hoping this is the thing that justifies your bias.

What "bias" are you speaking of?

IS THE DOCUMENT REAL OR NOT? Is Obama a FRAUD? THAT is the question.

Did those out to get Nixon "just trying to uphold the constitution?" Or were his enemies "biased"?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Well, they are wrong on his age, it's hard to make out but they list Obama's fathers age as 25, not 26, I had a hard time making it out myself, but you can see that the 5 and 6 doesn't match up.

I know that is what they said on the other site I'm just pointing that out. As far as being able to tell if they misspelled the village wrong, I had a hard enough time making out 5 and 6. I'll look at it again though.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Electro, YOU be honest. Do you support the Constitution? Do you want the changes that Obama is bringing? Do you want to pay higher taxes?

You have done nothing but defend Obama. Why? What is it about this man that is so wonderful, you can look the other way when he shreds the Constitution?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Wishing this document into existence isn't going to work, in my humble and fallible opinion.

If there was anything to the doc, don't you think the repubs would have been all over it. Rather than some lawyer bringing it into some court?

If there was something to it, it would have been mainstream new by now.

You'll never hear about this again in a few weeks time.

I am sensing a lot of wishful thinking in this thread and it's really weird. In other words you're not trying to uphold the constitution, uphold principles, etc. you're hoping this is the thing that justifies your bias.

You are still thinking in the false left/right paradigm. There is no left and right sure they have superficial differences in the public but when they all get together at Bohemian grove or the CFR meeting they are all pals.

Most republicans don't want this out and neither do the Dems. Some give it lip service for their constituents but both sides need Obama as President because it is the Dems turn in office.

You see the false left right take turns in office its part of the grand hoax they have pretend elections for our sake but in the end the winners are chooses way ahead of time.

Republicans except Ron paul want the constitution gone and so do the Dems and Obama is the most suited to sell our new slavery.

There are no republicans or democrats just Globalists and Constitutionalists and unfortunately Consitutionalists are in the minority.

I hear what you're saying, and have thought that these things you mention could be true. But, regardless. let's suppose this all fake, and some underground hidden powerful elitist people in the NWO picked Obama, made him the figure head, etc.

Most people don't believe that stuff. All they know is Obama is the pres of the USA and it makes them really angry. Why?

The man barely got settled into the white house before states were expressing their desire to separate from the USA, and people were trying to dig up his birth cert. Why?

This to me is much more of a social issue than political or constitutional.

If I understand you correctly, I think I tend to agree much more with you about there being a B.S. gov.

That's why I don't care about the constitution in this argument. I tend to believe there really isn't one, at least one that is enforced or upheld by the gov. But that's not the point of any of my posts.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Of course not. And no matter how many times Obamabots stomp their feet and squal "RACISM!" will they make a real document become a fake one.

You have to have a real document first lol. Right now you have a highly discredited scanning of piece of paper being pushed by some fringe lawyer. But don't let evidence or logic get in the way of your ranting.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I honestly believe that we are protecting the Constitution.

Well what about the other infringements being perpetrated on the constitution? Are you so actively trying to defend those issues?

Maybe you are, I'm just asking.

What other infringements are you refering to?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Sooner then we hoped??? I think people have to get their priorities

straight with what they're hoping for. How about getting our nation out of

this rut??? How about belief in the American dream? How about us being

ahead of the turn instead of behind it? How bout that.

link   

Electro, YOU be honest. Do you support the Constitution? Do you want the changes that Obama is bringing? Do you want to pay higher taxes?

You have done nothing but defend Obama. Why? What is it about this man that is so wonderful, you can look the other way when he shreds the Constitution?

...So it isn't about the birth certificate is it?

link   
Okay I took a look at the village name you can see there is a difference between the "a" and the "n" that they are trying to say is spelled wrong.

So all of those have been debunked, so the last thing to do is to get somebody to travel to Kenya and look in the book where this was a copy from, to verify it's existence.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Obamas 1964 attorney is still around

Kerr- George L T Attorney, local profile.

Address: 41 Mahiloa Place
City: Kailua
State: Hawaii

ZIP: 96734
Phone: (808)261-1911
County: Honolulu

Anybody want to call and have privacy rights qouted to them?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I just want to make it clear I could give a good crap about Obama being Presidentor or McCain, Biden, I just want to see The Constitutional Law up held, even though the Constitution is in some what shambles.

If this goes on, when they clone Hitler he will be running for Prezz

link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I believe McCain intentionally lost the election because Obama was the chosen one. It was so obvious based on the way he campaigned.

The democrats and republicans are one in the same. They are disguised as a two party system for one purpose only. That is to keep a nation divided. As a divided nation we fall! United we stand! The people have become so divided these corrupt politicians can get away with anything while robbing the people blind! All the people do is fight and argue amoung each other over party lines no matter how bad each side is and no matter what they take from us. They remain blinded by what is really going on!

It is time to vote every single one of them out of office, but as long as the people remain divided as a nation that will likely never happen! By the time enough people finally wake up it will be too late to do anything about it!

The biggest fools are the people in general!

link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I see a 26 there. You be the judge though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c07a09f30576.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

While talking in a few U2U's I did have this thought:

The Kenya document presented could be a great photoshop of an old piece of paper by a pro or it might be real and as such accurate or inaccurate with the information presented. Any guess to which by a single photo is premature.

As for my position on the Birther issue, if Obama is indeed eligible then great let's move on to studying actions and policies as to whether he is a good or bad President. If he is ineligible, then he should be honorable and step down to avoid the problems that a legal (or forceful) removal would cause.

That position is not based on race nor political affiliation. As far as parties go, I tend to lean more to the Constitution Party more than any of them. And if I held the office, I doubt that I would have gone this far into the term without a few trying to put a cap in my head.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Anyone here rich? I don't mind having rich people pay some extra taxes instead of the other way around.

I'm not defending Obama, I'm pointing out hypocrisy. I'm not in love with Obama. I actually tend to believe it's all baloney. My interest in this subject is purely social, not political. By "social" I mean sociological.

I would like to support the constitution, but should I do so only when it supports my personal beliefs or when it benefits me or my political or racial agenda?

It's largely a political guise being used.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nevermind, delete this thought. Delete this thought.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
About the original post, it's just silly. I could make a similar photo in 10 minutes or less and post it.

So how's that coming along?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Okay I took a look at the village name you can see there is a difference between the "a" and the "n" that they are trying to say is spelled wrong.

So all of those have been debunked, so the last thing to do is to get somebody to travel to Kenya and look in the book where this was a copy from, to verify it's existence.

I'll go . lol

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Compare the date of registration which is listed as the 5th to the number 6 that is listed on the document multiple times.

The last number in his age matches the 5 better than the 6th. Either way your blow up also disproves the "a" being a "n" right before the "n" in his fathers village name.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Sooner then we hoped??? I think people have to get their priorities

straight with what they're hoping for. How about getting our nation out of

this rut??? How about belief in the American dream? How about us being

ahead of the turn instead of behind it? How bout that.

The American dream has been a lie, the American people have been sold out lot stock and barrel.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join