It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
UH OH I just found something

According to someone I wont name, the document came from, the law firm that handled the divorce back in 64.

I was thinking the divorce papers had something to do with this.

[edit on 083131p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

That was my suspicion. After we figured out the Divorce was filed for on Jan 20, 1964, and awarded by a judge on March 20, 1964. BC would have been needed during that short time period to determine custody. Probably marriage license too. It's been tucked away in a Honolulu divorce file all these years.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The fact that they were declared independent a year before means that the wording on the document pertaining to this is not the silver bullet that kills the document. Meaning they could have called it a republic before 64' they didn't have to have the official international community recognition of independence in order to print it on their internal documents.

In fact most organizations or corporations start changing wording or instructions prior to official changes because it makes the transition easier. I can see that they would start putting Republic of Kenya on papers before it was officially so.

That being said this does not discredit the birth certificate whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You know...with all these birth certificates showing up and claims made by several sides, I'm beginning to wonder whether EVERYONE IS LYING. Someone isn't telling the truth, and to be honest, I don't care which side is perpetrating the B.S. In the end, you should just let it go. Its not going to change ANYTHING.

Whether you're an Obama supporter or hater, you should come to the conclusion that it isn't about the president. Its about the corporations that own everything. There is no democrat or republican anymore. This is rich v.s. poor, and I'll give you one guess on who's winning.

Every 4 years we elect a new delivery boy with hopes that he will be the one who will change the policies. The policies don't change because of the messenger (i.e the president), they change from the lobbyists who are bought and paid for by corporate interests. WHEN WILL YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT??? That's the reason why they have attempted to reform the system to circulate around politics, not corporate influence. However, they are officially impossible to separate.

Until you get off of your butts and affect the policy that controls the actions of the president, your complaints will go unheard and the real man behind the curtain remains anonymous. All the president is to us is a fall guy. He's who you blame when you don't get your way. And the system remains protected because of it.

WAKE UP!!!

[edit on 2-8-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I think that the flow of the argument is, yes, officially and formally in 1964 did Kenya become a republic, but in the year before that, when the Constitution was adopted in 1963, it was known that Kenya was going to be a republic in '64. Therefore, instead of changing official papers suddenly at that point in December to say "Republic of Kenya" there was a transition period in which "Republic of Kenya" could be used.

I understand that octotom, but other than storm's assurances that a similar document, which would validate this "flow," is on another forum, then it is just wishful thinking.

Btw, if someone knows where this other document is, U2U me the link and I will post a copy of it myself. The truth is all that matters here ... or so it should be.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Wait, the OP's photo, the "Kenyan Paper", comes from the law firm that handled the Obama's divorce case?! Man, I might never sleep tonight...

OH wow

I might not sleep either, glad I don't work tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny how no matter what BC the administration puts up, even though several journalists and Hawaiian officials verified it, it is FORGED and can't be real!

Oh but suddenly one from Kenya is.

Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

Oh ok, then I guess Obama will have no problem at all making it public then!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Just to throw this out....perhaps the information on this Kenyan BC was told or shown to both McCain and Palin. It would clear up the question of why she stepped down from the governor's office in order to prepare for the transition. Including but not limited to sequestering to a secure location should the need arise.

I can not say if this picture is of a real document or of a faked one that has been aged a bit. But if it turns out to be real and valid, we are all in for an interesting ride over the next few months.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonygal

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
UH OH I just found something

According to someone I wont name, the document came from, the law firm that handled the divorce back in 64.

I was thinking the divorce papers had something to do with this.

That was my suspicion. After we figured out the Divorce was filed for on Jan 20, 1964, and awarded by a judge on March 20, 1964. BC would have been needed during that short time period to determine custody. Probably marriage license too. It's been tucked away in a Honolulu divorce file all these years.

The divorce papers were brought up before the election too, as a source for to verify his eligibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This has... and still seems to be an issue that never needed to be an issue.

If BHO was indeed born in Hawaii, why not just pop for that long-sought long form and silence the crowd? It would seem both politically expedient and for the nation, a good idea. No more doubts, no more BS.

On the flipside, if this Kenyan birth record is real, then it should seem to be a simple matter of having some official within the government of the same declare it so... or, if not, deny it.

Case closed.

Speaking for myself, I am really getting tired of watching our so-called 'independent' media play favorites by ridiculing people for being concerned about their country and constitution. If anything, it acts to nudge one into the cast of doubters because trusting the media is just a fool's errand... and everyone knows it.

Mr. President... tear down this doubt! Show the document or be ready to listen politely as your country begins to self destruct.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
What a fascinating day today is ...

Surely it won't be long till the document is either verified as either real or hoax.
Till then we're all just talking to walls really.

And in the meantime:

Geithner hints at new middle-class tax

Yet next to no peep on ats about that because, well ...

Bread and circuses indeed.

That's a great find... Yet, I for one, am considering the ramifications of positive authentication...

Lil' Timmy Geithner will become a moot point. I believe that many officials involved and all Obama appointments may stay temporarily but the true actions of these officials will NOT go unnoticed.

Bills will be repealed or heavily modified, congressmen and women will be prosecuted... etc...

It's my belief that many people are figuratively holding their breath.

Even Obama is likely smokin' up a storm while waiting for information from his handlers.

Congress could vote that he is a Natural Born Citizen ... one Constitutional clause that many people overlook.

But HEY! Congress just recessed for a month; Hillary is out of the country (?) and isn't Orly Taitz a TRUE American Patriot by her actions!!! Obama's jewels can't compare to the shine of Orly's jewels!!!

[color=#E00C0C]Ron Paul For [color=#00BFFF]The WIN!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b9a49a5c0c.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT TO ADD: From the wife of all people : "I'll bet all the Chris Mathews types that felt a "tingle" run up their thigh ... are now feeling a something running down their leg."
:Hi5:

[edit on 8·2·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
NO SH*T

Guess Where Hillary Clinton is traveling to right now?

www.state.gov...

7 nation African tour. You won't believe where the first stop is...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tonygal]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

You are correct. Please do not go to that site as its a malware and virus site. Be careful please. Someone please have that site removed from here.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I don't know if it is real or not either, I'm still looking for Kenyan letter heads from that time period, still having a hard time finding them though.

If you also notice there is a whole a little less than half way down just left of center in the paper too. If it is a fake they went through a lot of trouble.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

NO SH*T

www.state.gov...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by tonygal]

Where?

No way?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

NO #

www.state.gov...

Ahh. Well, this is getting curiouser and curiouser as they say.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by redhatty

That would be absolutely unfreak'nbelievable.
What the heck happens then? Civil war.
I should have kept up with those 'prophecies' by that
time travel fella' ....

It would stand to reason that since he even HAS a Kenyan birth certificate that would trump a Hawaii'n birth certificate... Why would he have both. Kenya doesn't care that he wasn't born there... But Obama's mom obviouly cared that he have a US BC just because it means entitlement.

soooo... Moot if they both exist. He would still have been physically born in Kenya. Hawaii wouldn't have attending doctors... etc...

Happy BDay, Bro! Have another beer maybe your last.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b9a49a5c0c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As far as Hillary traveling to Africa I'm pretty sure that has been planned for a while, and this document just happened to surface this weekend.

Either way if Hillary is going to try to get the Kenyan government to whitewash the issue it is only going to dig the whole deeper.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ok, as I do more research on Kenya, I am finding out that the United Kingdom granted "Republic" status in 1965 to the Kenyans on December 12th 1964. In fact, it's very clear from reading this that Kenya WAS a republic before the date because the laws the British wrote were enacted (but made official) on December 12th. It's just that they FORCED the law to happen on that date, which happens to be the first year anniversary of the Republic of Kenya.

(1)Subject to this Act, all law which, whether being a rule of law or a provision of an Act of Parliament or of any other enactment or instrument whatsoever, was in force on 12th December 1964, or, having been passed or made before that date, comes or has come into force thereafter, shall, unless and until provision to the contrary is made by Parliament or some other authority having power in that behalf, have the same operation in relation to Kenya, and persons and things belonging to or connected with Kenya, as it would have apart from this subsection if Kenya had not become a Republic.

www.opsi.gov.uk... 5_en_1

EDIT: Link didn't work above: Kenya Republic Act of 1965

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Buckwylds]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

What makes you think that that really is a authentic birth certificate. And what leads you to believe the possible outcomes you have stated have even a remotely probable likelihood.

I just see conclusions being drawn upon to inconclusive if not false evidence.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by solsaul]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by solsaul]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wishing this document into existence isn't going to work, in my humble and fallible opinion.

If there was anything to the doc, don't you think the repubs would have been all over it. Rather than some lawyer bringing it into some court?

If there was something to it, it would have been mainstream new by now.

You'll never hear about this again in a few weeks time.

I am sensing a lot of wishful thinking in this thread and it's really weird. In other words you're not trying to uphold the constitution, uphold principles, etc. you're hoping this is the thing that justifies your bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join