It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic

Originally posted by IC 1101
funny how "birthers" in ths thread try to prove that this BC is true by doing research and proBama can only play the race card or insult other members...

You're the ones trying to prove this idiocy. We're the ones who've been watching this train wreck for the last seven months. Sorry for pointing out the obvious.

Then stop calling this an idiocy and make some freaking research. go ahead and prove that its fake, with real proofs, not the usual race bull# or Bush/Cheney off topic discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Thar she blows .. another 'race card' player. :shk:

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
And of course it's exposed for being a fake.

That has yet to be determined. Only time will tell.

A lot of you need to have a honest conversation with yourselves and figure out just why this is so important to you to expose the black president as not a true American.

YOU need to have an honest conversation with yourself and figure out just why you insist that this is a race issue when it is NOT.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

What It Means to be a "Birther"
A "Birther" is a white racist who cannot accept the fact that an African-American is President of the United States.

:shk:

Originally posted by Electro38
I would like to ask where all of these people with such high principles and diligence in American law were when our country was hijacked and ran into the ground by Bush/Cheney?

Off topic deflection. Start a thread on that if you wish.

Originally posted by dubiousone
Well, Flyers Fan, posting this with a thread title of "Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate" and asserting without proof or investigation that this is a legitimate official document has dropped your credibility to a new low.

Awwww .. you didn't read the thread, did ya'?

No where did I assert anything about this document one way or the other.
And as far as investigation goes ... we are all verifying/debunking.
So you can stuff the ... 'dropped your credibility' ... unless you are looking in the mirror. It's comical you'd say such a thing because it makes it clear that you haven't read the thread.

You don't think that the document in the photo could have been faked???

Again - I never said that.
You are making a fool out of yourself for saying that I did.

Give us all a big break and refrain from publishing such wild assertions before you've done your due diligence. Your agenda is showing!

Backatchya!

Give us all a big break and refrain from publishing such wild assertions about me before you've done your due diligence AND READ THE THREAD. Your agenda is showing!

link   

Sorry about that. I got ahead of myself. My apologies.

However, I would like to ask where all of these people with such high principles and diligence in American law were when our country was hijacked and ran into the ground by Bush/Cheney?

Where were you great Americans then? Were you trying to find anyway possible to remove Bush from office? Maybe you were, but I missed those thread.

Sure, such high principles... and respect for the law.

You obviously never read any of mine. I quit the republican party out of disgust. Integrity is not partisan. If Obama is as transparent as he SAYS he is, then prove it.

to borrow from another thread. . .
Obama’s official birth records -SEALED
His Occidental College records -SEALED
His Columbia College records -SEALED
His Harvard College records -SEALED
His College Thesis -SEALED
His Harvard Law Review articles -SEALED
His Indonesia Adoption records -SEALED
His Passport file -SEALED

There is nothing racist, partisan, republican about the US Constitution. If he's honest, prove it. If he was telling the truth about transparency, SHOW IT!
He hasn't. So you can't.

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
this thread is going so fast I can't scroll a page before another page is added.It might be off topic but southern guardian is conspicuously absent.I new this guy was dirty.edit ;not you s guardian your alright in my book.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Though you chose not to quote it, you did read the qualifier I wrote before that right?

While this certainly not true of ALL birthers, and it certainly not FF who I may oft disagree with but whom I respect a great deal, it certainly applies to a great deal of them:

Surely you are not denying that PART of the birther movement is race related?

Cause that is all I was pointing to.

[edit on 2 Aug 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

A lot of people are absent. It's Sunday. Wait until Monday and everyone will get a good look at this. Hopefully the MSM will run with it on Monday and we can get some investigative reporters out looking to see if this is authentic or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdog36

i think this is interesting too. google has become the new "evil empire". they admit to stepping outside statistics to position sites on their search engines. they have huge supporters of obama. we have come to rely so much on google for our searches that we don't even realize how much influence they have.

orly taitz is a lawyer, a naturalized citizen who because she grew up in the soviet union see what is happening in this country as dangerous. she is not a rich elitist which is why she went to dental school and practiced dentistry while going to law school and beginning to practice law. she did not have rich, well connected benefactors to pay for everything and ease her way, so is ridiculed by LIBERALS for her attempts to better her life. she is not black so is subjected to all sorts of vile comments because women are still not a protected group when it comes to hate speech, at least not white women. Why on earth would a small time attorney with a bunch of non-famous clients waste her precious resources installing malware on her website? doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Let me ask you intelligent people this. What are we supposed to think when we've seen Birthers at this for seven months, when the right-wing fringe (which has been so tolerant and a champion for minorities in the past) is the one pushing this, and when studies and evidence such as this comes out?

www.washingtonmonthly.com...

What logical conclusion would you come too?

link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

I would like to be the first to congratulate all of the extremely smart and racist people here for single handedly removing the first black American president from office.

A bunch of (fill in blank)__________, on some website forum are gonna discover the lost holy grail for the great racist victory of removing Obama from office?

What a racist topic this is, the whole Obama's not an American thing. I feel bad for you people, what a sad world you live in.

What are you smoking. I don't care what color he is, you have to be an American citizen to be President end of story. There is a reason it is this way because it general attributes to how attached you are to the country you are in and whether you feel you have a stake in it.

If he isn't born here he may think of himself as a citizen of the world and in this day an age we need fewer GLOBALISTS in office so we can stop this march to a new world order. We need PATRIOTS in office.

His color is so far from important you just sound like a fool.

NWO. Please! And you tell others they sound like a fool?!

People are being whipped up to a rabid, foaming at the mouth frenzy by some document that is almost certainly a forgery and even if it wasn't, they know nothing of the context!

Of course not everyone who thinks Obama isn't a natural US is a racist but there is a definite undercurrent. Those people should get over the narrow minded bigotry.

link   
reply to post by Electro38

Exactly. (I am a white guy from NY), in case anyone's wondering. When you travel around the USA unfortunately and to my surprise, racism is still alive and thriving in those cliche` areas people would expect.

Big deal my Dad was born in Harlem NY and Mom was a Muslim. I have lived in the North and in the South and in the Midwest and overseas, there is more racism up north than I have seen down here in the south. So please get off the stupid Race crap. THAT is not the issue except for liberals who are busy USING Obama as their TOKEN BLACK. just as the elites hoped they would. Put a republican label and white skin on the dude and ask what your reaction would be to his actions.

Try to get it through your head there IS no ReBooblicans or DemiRats what there is are the wealth elites who are busy screwing the rest of us. You are siding with the wealthy elites is that the side you are choosing? You agree with David Rockefeller that Bankers should rule the entire world?

The real issue is has evidence turned up showing the elites are screwing us and can we get a COURT of LAW to make an impartial ruling or is the whole system so dry rotted there is no hope.

I swear the American public reminds me of Pavlov's dogs instead of thinking humans. The elite has both sides so well trained they can't see the hand jerking their chains.

link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Though you chose not to quote it, you did read the qualifier I wrote before that right?

yep.

Surely you are not denying that PART of the birther movement is race related?

All I know is that the people I discuss this with are not racists and don't give a rats backend that Obama's daddy had black skin. It just gets old when people throw the race card around when this question of his place of birth needs to be dealt with in an adult manner.

As I said -I have figured that he probably was born in Hawaii but that there is something on his original BC that he doesn't want people to see, and that's why he's been fighting showing it.

If this paper turns out to be real, then my position will have been wrong and I'll have to amend it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny how no matter what BC the administration puts up, even though several journalists and Hawaiian officials verified it, it is FORGED and can't be real!

Oh but suddenly one from Kenya is.

Funny how evidence is only valid and not forged when it supports your cause.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

I would probably believe there is a real, vault-copy of a Hawaii Birth Certificate if they posted a photograph of it online. Why haven't they?

[edit on 2-8-2009 by craig732]

link   

Originally posted by IC 1101
funny how "birthers" in ths thread try to prove that this BC is true by doing research and proBama can only play the race card or insult other members...

Those who think this is all conspiracy theorist nonsense do not have to prove anything. Its those making the allegations that need to back them up. We're waiting...

link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Wait a minute there! How can his Harvard Law Review articles be sealed. That's a ridiculous assertion. Makes me question everything else you've said. Nearly every law library in the country has the Harvard Law Review on its shelves. I doubt that someone went to every one and with a razor blade cut out and removed the pages where Obama's law review articles, if there are any, were published.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Bush was scum and whoever the Dems put in would be scum. The office of President is irrelevant they are all puppets and if they don't comply like Kennedy did the CIA kills them. However if the elite had this over Obama as a kind of blackmail to keep him in line he is compromised and it needs to be addressed.

Obama was chosen by the elite first because it was the Dems TURN in office and so that they could garner support because he is black all the while he continues the globalist policies Bush had but with a friendlier more charismatic face.

This whole thing with his birth certificate could just be another ploy to get him out and get somebody worse in who knows but we can't just ignore it if its right in front of us.

Its a tough call.

I think I agree with most of that. But still, in my opinion it does bring out the racism in people. Some people don't care about how or if the pres was picked by the cia, or whoever. All they care about is that he's a black man, and they're not having it.

I also wanted to apologize for sounding like an idiot a few posts back. I'm not referring to anyone personally in the thread. Just meant to say that in my humble opinion, the movement has a huge racial component to it.

Sure their are people with real convictions to uphold the constitution, etc., etc. I understand that.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So, what about this birth certificate?

nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/281blzk.jpg

Watermark seems a bit strange, almost afrikaans (South Africa)

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yeah your right .great find man.I would say that's a pretty big in your face!s+f

link   
Photo's of these birth documents will never put an end to this debate for the same reason that current photographic evidence is almost useless as evidence of alien UFO's... Computers and software make "faking it" all to easy for any 15 year old with too much free time on his/her hands...

Who has "touched and felt" the actual paper copies of these documents and what conclusions (forgery versus real) were made??...

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join