It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I disagree.

To me the following is obvious

1. KBC based on Australian BC
2. EF-KBC is the real version that Orly submitted to the courts
3. Orly was duped.
4. Case closed. Hoax.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No problem. I didn't see that you'd asked if she'd been hacked again until after I posted, so I say we call it even!

Yes it is possible the site she's linking to got hacked as well. Which is why I'm content to wait until the actual motion is either approved or denied and then go from there. Hopefully it'll be approved so that an official request is sent to Kenya. If that happens and they have no such document then it'll be case closed, end of story. If they do have one, then the crap will hit the fan. Either way, we'll know the complete truth of the matter.

EDIT: Those things aren't as clear to me as they seem to be to you. This whole thing is just confusing with multiple versions that don't all match up and known fakes thrown in the mix doesn't help.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey, does any one know if the "You've been Punk'D" pics are making a lot of traction across internet(as it should)? It would be a doozy to see this on MSNBC tonight.

Edit to add:

Orly's not even hanging be a thread, she is quickly descending into hell.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by truthtothemasses]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

I doubt they have even seen it yet...

Posted on August 05, 2009 at 04:33 PM (PDT) ( about 23 hours ago);
section: confession / life
views: 36

from the fearlessblogging site ..

only 36 views..

denial? or still an virtual unknown? I would have thought it would have exploded already...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
But the typing is clearly added later.

I disagree.

The easiest way to ascertain of copy has been created via a typewriter is to look at the punctuation... periods and commas... they're all much darker than the letters.

Why?

The small surface area of the periods and commas (as compared to the letters) create a more saturated transition of ink from ribbon to paper from the relatively consistent lever pressure of typing. Letters hit with just about the same pressure, but have a larger surface area, so are not as dark.

Which... oddly enough... is also seen in the Kenyan document.

And now we know why... because the Kenyan Doc was forged with a typewriter.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

I doubt they have even seen it yet...

Posted on August 05, 2009 at 04:33 PM (PDT) ( about 23 hours ago);
section: confession / life
views: 36

from the fearlessblogging site ..

only 36 views..

denial? or still an virtual unknown? I would have thought it would have exploded already...

I guess I'll have to email those picture to some bloggers then.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Jenna, I have just gone through pages 40-78 and I see no mention of Orly's site being hacked and some other document being the real one. Every bit of analysis that was done, including all of SO's has been on the EFKBC (hows that for a term :-)

I'm going to keep on going, but as far as I can tell thus far, any thought that the actual KBC submitted by Orly isn't he EFKBC but some other isn't mentioned anywhere.. not yet... I'm still looking though.

I thought maybe you might know about this?

BTW... as a programmer, I have to keep several variables in my head at the same time... It's a daily occurrence... As an existentialist... I like to read Sartre... check out his On Being and Nothingness, and you will see what I mean LOL

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So just out of curiousity, what happens if you do that and then the court does request documents from Kenya and it turns out Kenya has them?

You've already seen that not all the versions match up and we don't know what version Taitz filed with the court.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I think actually that I may have been the first to point out it said K. F. and not E. F. but I don't know what page it was on. Of course, my post was largely ignored for several pages afterwards until someone else noticed it was a K. That's when everyone else caught on to it.

Edit: Here is the single of my post pointing out the K, but I can't for the life of my figure out how to get it to jump to that point in the thread from the list of just my posts.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

No I meant the hack that supposedly changed the number from 47044 to 47644?

Do you have any thing on the hack actually happening and what occurred? I can't find anything... other than claims on ATS that is...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If I could find my post that I linked in my last one, I think it's not too much further into the thread from there.

EDIT: I take that back, from the very first page there was concern over the "attack site" label that Google was attaching to Taitz website, so apparently it would have been hacked prior to at least this thread being posted if that was what caused the warnings to pop up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

So just out of curiousity, what happens if you do that and then the court does request documents from Kenya and it turns out Kenya has them?

You've already seen that not all the versions match up and we don't know what version Taitz filed with the court.

Well if Orly is only going by this 100% comfirmed fake forgery, then she's going to have some serious problems.

BTW, just sent them to HuffPo.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is this what you all are looking for??
Here it talks about Taitz's site being hacked:
obamabirthers.com...
Here Taitz shows the Obama Divorce papers:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Here Taitz discusses KenyaVSHawaii BC:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Here is suppose to be the Kenya BC, NOT the Hacked one.
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...
Here is a site where they show the Aussi BC and show its fake, to see the photo scroll down the page to bottom, there are two black photos:
pub29.bravenet.com...
And for those who are fans of Market Ticker,"Blatant Monetization Uncovered"=Bad..real bad..
market-ticker.org...

Here...oh..sorry..I ran out of links..

[edit on 6-8-2009 by MissysWorld]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

What I found was this. The only person who mentioned her site was hacked (from 40 on ) was Missysworld. She posted an image that comes up on this site

This is the ONLY place I can find this particular image anywhere... there is no case numbers embossed across it , like the one Orly has... and no where does it mention this as something which was first or if there was a hack.

UPDATE: A different article on the same page does... Missyworld pointed this out

Yet, since Orly doesn't have that one anywhere on her site, nor any of her other sites... Ockhams razor points to the fact that it's off someplace...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Missy, I think you've missed out on a lot. Go back to pg. 101 and start from there, if you want to catch up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
Is this what you all are looking for??
Here it talks about Taitz's site being hacked:
obamabirthers.com...
Here Taitz shows the Obama Divorce papers:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Here Taitz discusses KenyaVSHawaii BC:
www.orlytaitzesq.com...
Here is suppose to be the Kenya BC, NOT the Hacked one.
thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...
Here is a site where they show the Aussi BC and show its fake, to see the photo scroll down the page to bottom, there are two black photos:
pub29.bravenet.com...
Here...oh..sorry..I ran out of links..

Oh ok.. so this is the ONLY site that says that.

Orly's site has the EFKBC not the KFKBC at this very moment...

The other thing which makes this fishy is that the one article from obamabirthers which shows that pic does so in an attempt do disuade actual critical analysis. AND they contradict the sites that ORLY actually links to.. For example.. this is from your link

In any event – people pointed out error’s in the birth document. Here were two of the main arguments:

1.) E.F. Lavender was the supposed signature of the district registrar on this birth document. It turns out that E.F. Lavender is a laundry detergent.

Answer: The original document says K.F. Lavender, NOT E.F. lavender. To view the original document in enlarged format, click here.

2.) The birth certificate # is 47,044 – representing Obama’s age(47), the number 0 = O, as in obama, and 44 would represent the fact that he is the ‘44th’ president.

Answer:This was planted and it is obvious by the 0 in the modified/hacked version. The real number, when examined closely and carefully on the original version – is actually 47,644.

Yet this is from the link that Orly Links to (which must also be hacked I guess)

The following questions were posted on various forums, blogs and such and I choose to list them and address them here in one place.

1. It was dated Feb 14, 1964 and had the designation Republic of Kenya. However that designation was not official until December 1964.

That does not mean that the documents prior to then were not marked Republic as it would be common for a state after recently declaring it’s independence to act independently rather than continue under old rule.

Kenya declared its Independence from Great Britain in 1963 and evidently started to call itself "The Republic of Kenya"...

unless the writer of this newspaper article from 1963 was a prophet and called it "Republic of Kenya" before Kenya came up with that.
Newspaper article from 1963 journalist refers to Kenyan as a Republic.

2. It’s number 44 O 47 is a bit coincidental with 44th President Obama 47th President

The # appears to read 44,047. Look at the "O" in "MOMBASSA" on the same line, it is a different character than the "0".

NOTE: Senator Obama was the Rep. for the zip code 60606, so does that make him a Hoax? or "the Antichrist"?

3. The name EF Lavender. Earth Friendly Lavender is a detergent.

Also the name of a flowering plant. Lavender is also a SURNAME!

4. Mombasa did not become part of Kenya until 1963. It used to be part of Zanzibar

The document was made in 1964, so pointless to mention.

And the one on Orlys site right now.. and I mean FEATURED on the front page... has both a EF and a 47044

I've also uploaded it here..

BTW, this is the same one thats on WND as well...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d083919df922ac67.jpg[/atsimg]

So the "it was hacked" story doesn't hold any water.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh and one more thing...

World Net Daily is now calling the EFKBC a forgery

AND CLAIMING SHE PRESENTED THE EFKBC

www.wnd.com...

Hoax is called

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

An interesting long post here from God Like Productions as to why both the Aussie and Kenyan Birth Certiicates are similar and could both be originals.

www.repubx.com...

Edited to say you have to follow the first blue link on the page in the second paragraph.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by keldas]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by keldas]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Oh where to begin.

Sorry but, providing links to other forums where other common folk are speculating (just like us) does not muster proof. The only real substance is the "claim" that the Aussie BC is fake. (moot point BTW.)

The following picture was provided as "proof." The claim is that the lettering doesn't follow the deformation of the paper. That is NONSENSE.
You can cearly see the type falling into the valley of a crease. As comparison, they showed the KBC where the type is malformed over the top of a crease. It is abundantly obvious the paper folds are not equal (The KBC type is over "peak" and the Aussie BC a "valley") The paper was not folded the same. Your other links are not worthy of reply, IMO.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b1984190ad2.jpg[/atsimg]

I am afraid that people are limiting their thinking to "electronic tampering" (self-included at times) and not considering all the variables of an actual document forgery as SO pointed out many posts ago. As we have seen recently, you can still accomplish amazing things with some paper, an old typewriter, a pen and a coin.

If you want to witness human ingenuity at it's finest, ask someone to do something, but don't tell them how to do it. ( Not my quote, wish it were.)

Regards...KK

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure this out.....

Where did all the information come from, The information on the KBC has been proved correct right down to the E.F.Lavender that has only just been confirmed.

The Aussie BC has been confirmed a fake.....Although it has now been taken off the net, So that can't have been used as a template which was first thought and must be just a diversion ?

So with all the so called faults that were originally with the KBC, and subsequently dismissed one by one......I can only surmise that all the info contained on that BC is real and taken off a real physical BC........Regardless of what have been shown to be fakes online.

Does that sound logical ?

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join