It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

First off, mine is dated Aug 3, 2009 12:32 AM (This is the time I saved it to my HD)

And yes it does say E.F and has the 44047 number

Just like the one which is on her site NOW does.

orlytaitzesq.com...

Or maybe she was hacked again?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

It even has her web address embeded on it now.

Game over.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Yes I did. Rather than give confusing instructions on where to look, give me a few minutes and I'll upload pics of the exact spots I'm talking about. Much easier that way.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Didn't "Sceptic Overlord" post all 3 BCs together in a post somewhere ?

I'm sure it had the Kenyan BC with K.F.Lavender, The Kenyan BC with E.F.Lavender and the Bomford BC

Iv'e tried to find it but the thread is too big.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Sorry man, you are arguing in circles. As Hunka pointed out the image in OP was provided BEFORE any claims of a hoax or hack. I'd be happy to make my point with research, but I'm afraid you wouldn't grasp it.

How about YOU providing some effort other than combative words.

Granted the web is a dangerous place and it requires a certain degree of acumen to navigate.

We ARE using the IMAGE (without a source) provided in OP.

Perhaps, if you could fgure out how to raid your browser's cache you could produce some other image as a base of comparison. Until then, we are using what's been provided.

Please show us some visual evidence of the numbering mis-match you speak of, besides what yo may be reading on other forums.

It would be appreciated.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I can understand how there is so much confusion as there have been mutliple copies of these BCs posted on the internet, but Jenna is right. You guys are comparing an altered version to an altered version.

Go by the letter of the E.F./K.F. Lavender, and the 47,044 and 47,644 to determine what copy you are looking at. The original had K and not E, and 6 instead of 0 in the 47,x44 number, although this was just explained a few posts up.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
I can understand how there is so much confusion as there have been mutliple copies of these BCs posted on the internet, but Jenna is right. You guys are comparing an altered version to an altered version.

Go by the letter of the E.F./K.F. Lavender, and the 47,044 and 47,644 to determine what copy you are looking at. The original had K and not E, and 6 instead of 0 in the 47,x44 number, although this was just explained a few posts up.

So then why is the one on orlytaitzesq.com... show 47,044 and EF? Hacked again perhaps?

Don't believe me? Here is the link

orlytaitzesq.com...

Matter of fact I'll post it here...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d083919df922ac67.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the 47044? Hrmm... interesting....

Oh wait.. is that an E.F. there as well?

Then I guess this is the non-hax0red version. The one FF posted still stands... not to mention the one she posted has the court case number embossed on it as well...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
FTR. The original that I saved has EF Lavender and the 47044 as well..

The newer version with kF Lavender and a different number showed up later, and I believe PsychoOPs (sp?) mentioned the EXIF data revealed it was modified on the 4th of AUG. (I believe), it's in this thread somewhere

Maybe he can take a look at the exif data on the images posted on the anonymous blog?

With the revelation of the image of the typewriter, paper, coin/seal etc.

I think I can sleep tonite

Now what are the odds of discovering who was the creator of this hoax?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD: MY post is moot. The Mod above nailed it.

You are basing your proof from what another poster said without visual documentation?

Please show us the document (link, image, napkin.....whatever)

Sorry, let me call my friends.................................
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15574945e0b6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Kinda... I posted the current photo from orly's site.

So unless she got hacked yet again... I think we're safe to say this is all a giant forgery.

And I don't think she was the forger.. I believe she was duped... but I'm sure she'll blame it on "Obamas Brown Shirts"

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Here is the K.F.Lavender BC

H ERE

Sorry i don't know how to post the image.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

It's funny because it's called the original.. yet Orly currently is passing off the one with the EF as the real one.

Even Orly doesn't buy it!

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here are the names and numbers I've been talking about from both versions I had uploaded as well as the known fake.

First the known fake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88778b823048.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de9dcb5e6add.jpg[/atsimg]

Now the Mombasa_Copy version, the first version I uploaded:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/921b0082cdfb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c9fd183027c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now the OriginalKenbig version, the second version I uploaded:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe3e3e14fd6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcd6d0f192bf.jpg[/atsimg]

If you compare the three, the known fake has 47,044 as the number and E. F. Lavender as the name. Both of the others have K. F. Lavender as the name. The only difference I see between the two I uploaded aside from the background being edited out of the Mombasa_Copy version is that the Mombasa on has 47,044 as the number while the OriginalKenbig has the number as 47,644.

The Mombasa_copy was the one that was from the OP, and is allegedly the hacked version, while the OriginalKenbig version is the one that came to light after it was reported that Taitz site was hacked and is allegedly the real picture she has. I misspoke when I said they both came from the OP, I meant to say that one came from there and the other was from a post from SO where he had uploaded it which he posted around the time he updated the OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Original
Clicky Linky
Hacked

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Here are the names and numbers I've been talking about from both versions I had uploaded as well as the known fake.

First the known fake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88778b823048.jpg[/atsimg]

You can't really call that "the known fake" As Orly is currently passing it off as the real thing...

orlytaitzesq.com...

here it is...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Original
Clicky Linky
Hacked

I'm sorry you are mistaken.

Orly is currently showing the E.F. version on her site.. Or did she get hacked again?

orlytaitzesq.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yes I can call that the known fake since I took those images from the pic with the typewriter in it.

EDIT: Had it occurred to you that perhaps she either got hacked again or didn't get the correct version reposted?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So can we now official call this whole thing a hoax, or what???

Edit to Add:

Can someone please post the K.F and the E.F version side to side please so people like Jenna will understand that the K.F version is a slighted altered version of the "You've been Punk'D" version?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by truthtothemasses]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Sorry... terms are mixed at this point.. I thought you meant known fake meaning something else...

Actually it did occur to me.. that's why I've been asking?

Did she get hacked again?

And if so.. maybe the post that SHE LINKS TO which is found ON A DIFFERENT SITE on "how to debunk claims regarding the EFKBC" got hacked too?

obamanotqualified.com...

The following questions were posted on various forums, blogs and such and I choose to list them and address them here in one place.

1. It was dated Feb 14, 1964 and had the designation Republic of Kenya. However that designation was not official until December 1964.

That does not mean that the documents prior to then were not marked Republic as it would be common for a state after recently declaring it’s independence to act independently rather than continue under old rule.

Kenya declared its Independence from Great Britain in 1963 and evidently started to call itself "The Republic of Kenya"...

unless the writer of this newspaper article from 1963 was a prophet and called it "Republic of Kenya" before Kenya came up with that.
Newspaper article from 1963 journalist refers to Kenyan as a Republic.

2. It’s number 44 O 47 is a bit coincidental with 44th President Obama 47th President

The # appears to read 44,047. Look at the "O" in "MOMBASSA" on the same line, it is a different character than the "0".

NOTE: Senator Obama was the Rep. for the zip code 60606, so does that make him a Hoax? or "the Antichrist"?

3. The name EF Lavender. Earth Friendly Lavender is a detergent.

Also the name of a flowering plant. Lavender is also a SURNAME!

4. Mombasa did not become part of Kenya until 1963. It used to be part of Zanzibar

The document was made in 1964, so pointless to mention.

HACKERS! They're EVERYWHERE! So I guess there were several hackers who very recently.. like in the last few minutes hacked both Orly's site and this other site which Orly links to.

I think I'll go with Ockhams Razor....

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For posterity, found this earlier while cruising around...

someone asked about an EF Lavender..

yahoo

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Sir Edward F. Lavender
Source(s):
Kenya Dominion Record 4667 Australian library
3 days ago

Definitely not saying this is proof of anything other than a question asked and answered...

I am not trying to verify the Kenyan Dominion Record either..

I am taking a break

Just posting so it's here, in case it wasn't posted earlier.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Nope, cause there's still a motion that was filed and the known faked version doesn't match the other two perfectly

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join