It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

I think you misunderstood where those pics came from. Neither of them came from the series that was linked to on the last page. They've both been sitting on my desktop for two days now.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So has Orly Taitz got a Physical BC to give to the court ?

Or is that it screwed up in the pic

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
With the wonderful Kenyan BC generator that's been linked three times now it doesn't strike me as being that difficult to take a bunch of pictures and claim it's the same one that was released by Taitz. That's just me though.

Yes it would be very easy to reverse engineer these documents and try to spread more disinfo.

I actually have a manual typewrite here at the house somewhere, and I can buy that paper, and get a Shilling from the bank or elsewhere to use as the supposed seal. I can also probably track down a very similar table cloth. For the original hacker who planted the hacked image it would be very easy to do this.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by HunkaHunka

I looked and don't see any grease in the series that was posted that would lead me to think that it's the same piece of paper in both.

It's the photo with the typewriter in it. Sorry, I don't know how to pull the image from that page.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthtothemasses

Once I enlarged that image a few things jumped out at me. First, unless "Maiden" is spelled with two e's and no d someone can't type. Secondly, the '0' in the 47,044 is supposed to be a 6 according to Taitz. And finally this copy says E.F. Lavender when that was also debunked somewhere in the last 100 pages.

Sorry guys, no cigar. That series of pictures is just the one that's been debunked already as being fake.

Edit: Compare the one from that series with the one I posted on the last page and the differences between the two are plain as day.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KnoxMSP

Yes it would be very easy to reverse engineer these documents and try to spread more disinfo.

I actually have a manual typewrite here at the house somewhere, and I can buy that paper, and get a Shilling from the bank or elsewhere to use as the supposed seal. I can also probably track down a very similar table cloth. For the original hacker who planted the hacked image it would be very easy to do this.

Well said...a voice of reason.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

According to Orly whose already been caught lying once. All that after the Aus BC was discovered? Case closed imho

Btw, maiden is spelled with a d in that, there's stain on top of the d
Also that part isn't typed with the typewriter, it's printed

[edit on 6/8/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I must have missed it, what was she caught lying about and when?

Edit: I zoomed in, there's no top half of the d. And if you ask me the whole thing was printed out with the Kenyan BC generator.

Edit 2: I've never seen a white stain from food.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Sorry Jenna. That proves nothing as we are comparing the newly discovered images to one in OP. No? Please allow me, if I may.

For what it’s worth. I have done a down and dirty comparison between the
Newly discovered image and the original in OP. It is my firm belief THEY ARE EXACT MATCH. Right down to the thread weave pattern in cloth background.

Image A = OP Image Color Hue adjusted 180
Image B = New Image Unaltered.
Opacity @ 50%
The random “see-thru” squares are for alignment match verification.

Intentional Misalignment North & South between A & B:

Intentional Misalignment East & West between A & B:

Aligned = Exact match

Obviously it is MOST convincing to see live in real time but I haven't mastered Screen Capture software yet.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I got the copies I uploaded from the OP before it was updated by SO, and then after it was updated.

You can say they match all you like, but I have zoomed in on both the known fake and both copies that came from the OP and the number up top does not match and neither does the name. The known fake has the number as 47,044 and E. F. Lavender as the name. The ones that came from the OP have 47,644 and K. F. Lavender as the name. How is it a perfect match when those two spots at the least don't?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I got the copies I uploaded from the OP before it was updated by SO, and then after it was updated......and both copies that came from the OP

So you are saying the file posted by OP on the ATS Media site was revised?

I am not just "saying" I am attempting to illustrate proof.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by PsykoOps

I must have missed it, what was she caught lying about and when?

Edit: I zoomed in, there's no top half of the d. And if you ask me the whole thing was printed out with the Kenyan BC generator.

Edit 2: I've never seen a white stain from food.

Actually let me put that to rest...

Registrant:
Blue Collar Industries

1100 E. 11th
Lawrence, Kansas 66046
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: KENYANBIRTHCERTIFICATEGENERATOR.COM
Created on: 04-Aug-09
Expires on: 04-Aug-10
Last Updated on: 04-Aug-09

Administrative Contact:
parker, burton webmaster@bluecollardistro.com
Blue Collar Industries
1100 E. 11th
Lawrence, Kansas 66046
United States
(785) 842-1414

Technical Contact:
parker, burton webmaster@bluecollardistro.com
Blue Collar Industries
1100 E. 11th
Lawrence, Kansas 66046
United States
(785) 842-1414

the KBC generator was created on Tuesday.

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I got the copies I uploaded from the OP before it was updated by SO, and then after it was updated.

The same file which is posted Post 1 of this thread has been there ever since.

It has not changed.

I was there when the thread was created, and have copies of it right here.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yes, the Op one is still the hacked one with E.F.Lavender and 47044...the supposed original has K.F Lavender and 47644.
So you seem to be comparing the hacked version to the hacker's version

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Could someone please post which one they believe is the original?

Here is what I know

1. FF got this NOT from the website of taitz. She got it from a source she has yet to reveal.

2. She posted this LONG before said website was suspposedly hacked

3. If said website was hacked then EVERYTHING IS SUSPECT. Not just one photo.

4. Even IF the website WAS hacked... FF still got this from a source that was not the taitz website and PRIOR to any supposed hacking.

So does that mean FF knows the supposed hackers of taitz site?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It has not changed.

And what does your version say...does it have E.F Lavender and 47044...as that is the supposed hacked version from Orly's site which then did the rounds.
Or does it say K.F.Lavender and 47644 which is apparently the original posted on Orly's site?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

It has not changed.

And what does your version say...does it have E.F Lavender and 47044...as that is the supposed hacked version from Orly's site which then did the rounds.
Or does it say K.F.Lavender and 47644 which is apparently the original posted on Orly's site?

First off, mine is dated Aug 3, 2009 12:32 AM (This is the time I saved it to my HD)

And yes it does say E.F and has the 44047 number

Just like the one which is on her site NOW does.

orlytaitzesq.com...

Or maybe she was hacked again?

[edit on 6-8-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

1. FF got this NOT from the website of taitz. She got it from a source she has yet to reveal.

2. She posted this LONG before said website was suspposedly hacked

3. If said website was hacked then EVERYTHING IS SUSPECT. Not just one photo.

4. Even IF the website WAS hacked... FF still got this from a source that was not the taitz website and PRIOR to any supposed hacking.

So does that mean FF knows the supposed hackers of taitz site?

I shouldn't really dignify this with an answer, but still.
1.Irrelevant.
2.How do you actually know when the website was hacked as you are professing ignorance of it ever being hacked?
3. If you had bothered to read anything here, and as you are constantly here posting, then that is not an unreasonable expectation, you would have read all about the website hacking.
4. Again, do you know when the website was hacked?

I think that is rather insulting to Flyers Fan don't you? Another unfounded accusation.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Not really sure what you are seeing, but all I see is the 2 docs being the same, food particle/smudge in the exact same place with the exact same shape.

Did you not see the picture with it leaning up agaisnt the typewriter? Did you not see the "grease" stain left by the FP/smudge?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Not at all .. I like FF very much. Have different politics, but love her nonetheless.

My point is that the one which is posted on the first post is IDENTICAL to what is shown on Orly's site with the exception that Orly has TAGGED hers with ORLY TAITZ.

Everything on the document on her site now is shown in the document in the photo FF posted originally...

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join